NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palmer buried paintings in Dannemora?

What does that mean, in the facility, in the tunnels?

Could be typo, and he burned some other paintings/drawings, but did it inside the facility.

You don't burn and even bury the paintings unless you are in DEEP

They were saying tonite paintings and Drawings: The drawings--maps, the tunnels, areas outside the facility

This is Sweat's work, the planner. Erik said David Sweat was the artist. I listened again to his interview w/AC. He drew AND painted them>then, he passed them on to Matt.

If Palmer didn't burn and bury>he'd be charged with a lot more this evening IMO

Even I'm shocked if burying them in Dannemora is accurate

Palmer is either in so deep that he wanted any and all evidence of him and the escapees having a close relationship be "buried" or as Dreamwander just mentioned, there were things pertaining to their escape embedded in those paintings.

Maybe Matt was secretly painting the prison blueprints? (Prison Break tv show reference)

Am thinking he painted ''over'' the blueprints/plans etc. that way no trace......evidence removed from prison via ''gift painting''

Am thinking he painted ''over'' the blueprints/plans etc. that way no trace......evidence removed from prison via ''gift painting''
Maybe they were allowed to watch Prison Break on their prison TVs and they got the idea from there.

Police witness man running in woods; search for killers intensifies
JOHNSON NEWSPAPERS REPORT
PUBLISHED: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 24, 2015 AT 11:05 PM
UPDATED: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 24, 2015 AT 11:14 PM

State police and corrections officers, searching for two escaped killers, are currently engaged in an intense search in the woods near the hamlet of Mountain View.
According to a state police source, a corrections officer, around 9 p.m., witnessed a single male running in the woods near the intersection of Mountain View Avenue and County Road 27.
Police have closed off the roads into the hamlet of Mountain View and have surrounded the area. Helicopters are circling overhead, using night-vision technology, while police have formed a perimeter and are searching the woods.

<snipped>

http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/...aign=wdt.me&utm_content=http://m.facebook.com

image.jpg

The guards had to know Matt was painting. It would be difficult to hide the supplies and wet picture.

Is it against rules to paint in prison? For all the other lax rules in that facility, painting would seem to be okay. Or is it because the brushes could be used as weapons?

The CO are not suppose to accept gifts from prisoners.

Police witness man running in woods; search for killers intensifies
JOHNSON NEWSPAPERS REPORT
PUBLISHED: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 24, 2015 AT 11:05 PM

Who are these people that have been seen running into the woods? Are there that many people who do this sort of thing? If they are not M&S then who are they? Why are they running? Anyone know?

near the intersection of Mountain View Avenue and County Road 27
Based on Google Maps, this seems to behalf a mile north of Bellinger's Restaurant in Owl's Head (which seems to be used interchangeably with Mountain View). But the cabin was 3 miles south of that restaurant. I'm just trying to figure out what their logic is in the path they're taking... or if (as some media conjectured earlier IIRC) they really are just lost and running in circles. Or maybe I shouldn't even be saying "they", since the source said a single male was seen running in the woods.

Yeah but they do don't they? And most of the "cabin people" up in that area are LE or CO's. Add it up. Plausible denial ability would enter into it as a defense because who do you believe - a convict or an "upstanding" law enforcement person? Insert "rolls eyes" icon here.

Why would anyone want paintings done by convicted murderers. Ugh. Everytime you would look at it you would think that the perp killed another person. Just so wrong!

Based on Google Maps, this seems to behalf a mile north of Bellinger's Restaurant in Owl's Head (which seems to be used interchangeably with Mountain View). But the cabin was 3 miles south of that restaurant. I'm just trying to figure out what their logic is in the path they're taking... or if (as some media conjectured earlier IIRC) they really are just lost and running in circles. Or maybe I shouldn't even be saying "they", since the source said a single male was seen running in the woods.

Yes it's really close to Belley's but also really close to civilization so to speak. The area around 27 and Mountain View rd, Belley's, Wolf Pond rd, Beach Rd, etc is in a clear area. There is forest around but there are also lots of cabins, the restaurant, the bridge to Indian lake, and it's in a clearing so why they would be wandering around there ??

And the plot thickens... BBM

Palmer was suspended on full pay from his job at the prison on Friday. On Tuesday, looking haggard and tired, he told DailyMail.com outside his home in Cadyville, New York, that he could not comment on his suspension because he was 'still under the jurisdiction of the New York State Department of Corrections.

His tiny 800 sq. ft. home, which he share with wife, Laurie, is just behind the Mobil gas station and Subway sandwich shop where police believe Matt and Sweat went immediately after escaping on June 6 to forage for food in garbage cans.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eat-allowed-access-catwalk.html#ixzz3e2oZJzkv

From June 11th:
Tracking dogs picked up the scent of prisoners Richard Matt and David Sweat at the station and followed it east toward the town of Cadyville, Wylie said.

There is also a Subway sandwich shop at the gas station and Wylie said the prisoners might have been looking for food in the trash bin.

The store opens at 4 a.m. so it would have been staffed about the time officials believe the convicted killers broke out. There is limited security video from the store and authorities were reviewing it.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/11/us/new-york-prison-break/

Instead of dumpster diving like LE thought, were they going to Palmer's house? Or did he stash supplies near his house for them? Or are we to believe this is yet ANOTHER crazy coincidence??

Stash, I bet. Why would you be looking for food when you just escaped.

I don't know if I've ever heard of a Subway store opening exactly at 4am before.
Google says that Subway opens at 7am, which makes more sense to me.

Maybe someone was viewing the Subway website or something else from Pacific Time Zone and saw "4am" for that reason?

Sorry I keep forgetting to post the post I am replying to. Stashed by whom Matic?

Sorry I keep forgetting to post the post I am replying to. Stashed by whom Matic?

Palmer. Apparently his house is right behind the subway/gas station according to the poster above.

I don't know if I've ever heard of a Subway store opening exactly at 4am before.
Google says that Subway opens at 7am, which makes more sense to me.

Maybe someone was viewing the Subway website or something else from Pacific Time Zone and saw "4am" for that reason?

I'm assuming it's a Subway sandwich shop inside the Moble gas station. Although gas stations themselves stay open 24 hours (at least around me they do), so even if the Subway part was closed there would still be an attendant inside so I don't get the significance of 4 am.

If Palmer was charged for giving them contraband and he did not know it he should not be charged. He did not lie about the paintings that he burned, he knew he was not supposed to have them, any normal person would have burned them too as he wasn't supposed to have them. Is this the best the Feds can do after three weeks? Charge a man who unknowingly gave them contraband? They must be getting desperate. As far as giving them the pliers etc, yes that was a bad idea on his part, probably just has a big heart and wanted to see them use their utilities without blowing a fuse. Sorry, this is nothing like we all thought it was going to be.

Now if they found out who made those holes in the pipes that would be something, I still do not believe the last steps out of that jail were done alone, practically impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson