NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could motive be to have both spouses murdered by m&s for Palmer & JM?

Haha! That's way out there, but so is Palmer and Tillie to some extent in MO.

I think Palmer's the kind that can pass a poly, though. So, I'm more wary of him. Her: not so much

On CNN right now they're saying Gene Palmer speaks to CNN but I didn't hear it. I'm sure they'll replay it. They're talking about this story now though. Also said the guards may have been sleeping when the escape happened.

"CNN spoke to a law enforcement official who revealed that investigators are looking into the possibility that the two men were able to break free from the prison virtually unsupervised as no one was awake to catch them as they slipped out from a hole each made in the walls of their cells."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...two-men-unsupervised-broke-free-facility.html

The first thing that popped into my head was them telling Tillie they had pills that would knock her husband out so she could slip away. Not sure if they were being straight with her about that, but if they were, could they have slipped those to the guards somehow in their dinner or a drink?

The first thing that popped into my head was them telling Tillie they had pills that would knock her husband out so she could slip away. Not sure if they were being straight with her about that, but if they were, could they have slipped those to the guards somehow in their dinner or a drink?

At this point, I don't see why not, Ms. Fletcher!

<modsnip>

:welcome:

Hope you jump in more often Ms. Fletcher

I've had that exact same thought running through my head ever since reading about it.

I vaguely remember reading/hearing something about Matt and the first time that he escaped from prison. IIRC, he hid out in a shed very close to the prison and went undetected.

Makes me wonder if their plan was the same this time during those first few days? Hiding out close to the prison (possibly at GP's house or somewhere nearby), and then heading to the cabin in the woods a few days after the escape?

I have a strong suggestion for all prisons in America, do a new picture a year, that way if something happens we at least have an updated photo to work with. It's crazy to not keep the info updated, like weight and photos at least.

Actually, in the case of these two prisoners, they had new photos done about a month prior to their escape.

What's next in this case? Things are popping up that none of us would ever have dreamed about! Married but lives with girlfriend, burlesque dancer son . . .

Any ideas what causes Gene's face to be so red? Is it alcohol or high blood pressure not being controlled?

IMO these CO's likely slept routinely on night shift. Given everything else we have read on how Lax that Prison or at least that Unit was.

Maybe a copycat of the Binghamton graffiti?

http://www.pressconnects.com/story/news/2015/06/12/park-graffiti-smiley/71131924/

(The "D" isn't like Sweat's though, which is exactly the same in his signature on that letter to the pressconnects reporter that was shared in the last thread, and in the original "Have a Nice Day" note.)

Take a look at Sweat's cursive, though. He wrote the D in "Dear Julia" differently than the way he writes a D when he signs his name. It has the same stoke as his capital B, and closer to the D in the graffiti. Also look at the H in Hunter on the envelope. Very similar to the H in the graffiti in that it begins with a wide hook. The N in NY on the envelope - same as the N in Nice.

Handwriting or penmanship when you're extending your arm in the air as you spray an aerosol can will be sloppier than when you're resting your palm on a flat surface as you write with an actual pen or pencil.

Just throwing that out there. Location aside, it looks like a possibility to me that Sweat drew it.

Capture(18).PNG

635695464131610655-Envelope-.jpg

http://www.pressconnects.com/story/...r-from-escaped-prisoner-david-sweat/71020352/

635697168386708533-20150612-Graffiti-0606.jpg

http://www.pressconnects.com/story/news/2015/06/12/park-graffiti-smiley/71131924/

What's next in this case? Things are popping up that none of us would ever have dreamed about! Married but lives with girlfriend, burlesque dancer son . . .

Any ideas what causes Gene's face to be so red? Is it alcohol or high blood pressure not being controlled?

If it's on photos taken since the escape, it could be anxiety, stress, embarrassment. If all the time, it could be Rosacea -- which can be triggered by spicy foods, alcohol, certain intestinal bacteria or skin mites.

Incidentally, I have always thought the Asian man in the yellow note had buck teeth. When I was just comparing the graffiti to the yellow note, it occurred to me that's not teeth - it's his tongue! He's sticking his tongue out!!! :doh: lol

The first thing that popped into my head was them telling Tillie they had pills that would knock her husband out so she could slip away. Not sure if they were being straight with her about that, but if they were, could they have slipped those to the guards somehow in their dinner or a drink?[/QUOTE

If they expected her to pick them up.... (she chickened out last minute) she still must have the pills... if that was the plan

my heart lurched when I saw that graffiti

I think it was him

holy !@#$

Incidentally, I have always thought the Asian man in the yellow note had buck teeth. When I was just comparing the graffiti to the yellow note, it occurred to me that's not teeth - it's his tongue! He's sticking his tongue out!!! :doh: lol

looks more like buckteeth though

I want to see a picture of this new 'note' before making any judgements on that. BUT I sure do hope it was them and not some punk playing a joke for this reason: IF someone with out half as much motivation to not get caught can sneak into and out of a LE search area and leave graffitti behind then I don't think we have a snowballs chance in a furnace of catching these guys in the current location. AND if it was them, I think this note means they have vacated the area honestly. Why wouldn't they leave it for the same reason they did before? BTW if it was them, I would also assume they have some way of monitoring the news or scanners because why leave this in the middle of NOWHERE if you didn't have some idea it would be found and soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88