NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking that if in fact Sweat is in the area, he broke away a few days ago. Once he saw Matt having some cocktails, he knew it was time to cut loose the dead weight and go it alone. It was not a tough decision, he was always the brains. Matt probably knew it was all coming to an end and decided to get a gun and drink himself into oblivion, especially with Sweat gone left him to fend for himself.
TBH, I am still wrapping my head around closing in on a perimeter if you have never seen anyone...call me crazy.

We need to know whose bloody socks, maybe Sweat left Matt to fend for himself and where's the guitar case?

Doesn't sound like they wanted Matt alive.

Honestly who would want to have to engage with that guy? If he didn't want to put his hands up and comply I wouldn't want to go out of my way to make him knowing what we know about him.

JMO.

Exactly. LE was operating on the justified assumption that Richard Matt was armed & dangerous. When he refused to surrender, he made his choice. It's been reported that a shotgun was found in his possession after he was killed by LE.

Society is safer now that he's dead. I'm glad no one else was killed - civilians or LE - before he was taken out.

Doesn't sound like they wanted Matt alive.
That was my initial thought too when he said Matt didn't shoot, but he was armed and refused to surrender. They're not going to give him the opportunity to fire that shotgun. When he didn't comply, that meant he wasn't going back without a fight. LE acted before he could.

may i quickly mention an o/t......anthony barbour indicted today for murder, abuse of a corpse and tampering w/evidence in case of 2 year old Laynee Wallace........FINALLY........being arraigned monday http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-17-May-2015-*ARREST*&p=11882801#post11882801
i cried....:rose: laynee.......sorry coldpizza.........just wanted everyone that followed it earlier to be aware

back on topic

my dear lets stay off topic for another moment

there were three terrosrist attacks this morning with over 80 people dead

one: beach,. dude goes for a swim , and comes back grabs a machine gun, kills at last count 37 wounding another 40

next France - dude chops off his bosses head, stabs it outside the fence of the place of employment

next suicide bombper last count kills 20 something in a place of worship

it has , my dear been a day

Honestly who would want to have to engage with that guy? If he didn't want to put his hands up and comply I wouldn't want to go out of my way to make him knowing what we know about him.

JMO.

They would have tried to take him alive, IMO, if they could without risking their own lives AND if they thought he would or could them get Sweat. Matt wasn't going to give them Sweat even if he knew where to find him. Not out of loyalty or friendship, but because he'd have been 100% sure he wouldn't benefit this time by snitching. No point, all the way around.

Dumas, attorney for Lyle on AC:

he's never been worried they'd come after him

he believes she had relationship, but not that had sexual relationship

yes (to AC), he's standing by his wife on that ^^

that is an interesting notion, ugh that means the 1100 will stay on overtime forever ha !

There is literally nothing that would surprise me about this case. Everything about it is just way past strange!

No, I have in the last 49 seconds started to think that - they seperated a long time ago, or Matt killed him I think that sounds really realistic and fits Matts history while explaining why , if , as most think , they were together, hours later , hop a long is still free

I am chainging my mind , I think Matt killed Sweat in the last week

Very good points to ponder :)

And if Matt killed Sweat, it would be felony murder....for which Miss Tillie would be held accountable.

If GGE is away from the computer, that means they will get Sweat any minute now. :laughing:

good point :yeahthat:

erm, GGE? I think your grass needs cutting or something ... :seeya:;):waiting:

Dumas, attorney for Lyle on AC:

he's never been worried they'd come after him

he believes she had relationship, but not that had sexual relationship

yes (to AC), he's standing by his wife on that ^^

Um yeah...ok.

Yes. The first cabin they were at was leased by a group of CO's. That is confirmed.

I, also, came across a post that stated the second cabin was owned by CO's. I'll have to go digging for that. Blah.

WOW just WOW

Lyle's Attorney:

no, they haven't questioned Lyle again

yes, he has spoken to Joyce on the phone since last saw her

Did we hear that LE had Matt on a camera with the shotgun? Maybe they have Sweat on one too!

I have a strict 10:30 bedtime so gimme another hour then he should be a dead man. JMO.

Use a flashlight if neccessary and mow slow and careful - we need to give LE a lot of time !!!

Seeing that Matt was armed with a pea shooter I can't believe Sweat will be packing any substantial fire power.

OK, do we know that there is a ownership connection with the cabin and corrections officers - today is the first time I heard that here

I mean that is mind boggling, but have never heard that till today

is that like for sure????

MSNBS showing the inside of the cabin S & M broke into. Cabin was owned by 3 Clinton CO's and 3 from Upstate correctional, it was one of the Upstate CO's that discovered that the cabin had been broken into! Hmmm?

Is there an article in MSM about them being on a trail video? Has anyone seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23