NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the one to call off the cell (prison cel that is) search requested days before the actual break??? Was it the Warden or someone below him or someone above him..Either way...The lack of cell search at THAT TIME means these two "Special Felon's" were allowed to continue with their missions...No way was it a secret within the system!! Will never believe that for one second!!

Where's the Warden..What does Palmer have to say now..SOOOO many questions!!

As for does Sweat even know about Matt's death?? OF course he does..he was no doubt aware Matt was Drunk shooting off his shotgun..and took exit stage right..ASAP...Matt was employing and no help anymore!!

I also heard that Sweat was from this area of NY..so knew full well the back roads..rural area's..Can anybody expound on that? TYIA

I believe it was screecher who mentioned a week or so ago that the Warden is new as of about 12 months ago or something, the old one parted ways for some reason... I have been unsuccessful finding out more via google.

Was warden planning on opening a chichi Art Gallery in Northern Country?

I also heard that Sweat was from this area of NY..so knew full well the back roads..rural area's..Can anybody expound on that? TYIA

No Sweat is from my area, at the exact opposite end of the state on the NY/PA border, Binghamton NY.

ooooh oooooh...I wanna play too!

:drumroll:

Old McDonald Had a Farm
E I E I O

and on that farm he came upon
a Prison Escapee

With a gun shot here
and a gun shot there

Here a shot, there a shot, everywhere a shot shot
Old McDonald had a farm
E I E I O

next verse?

LMAO

Couldnt resist...Next Verse is.....

O'le McDonald Had a Farm

E I E I O

And on that farm he found some Socks
And Boy were they Bloody

With a Poop-Poop Here
And a Poop-Poop There

Have a Drink Here
Take a Crap There, Everywhere a Crap-Crap

O'le McDonald Had a Farm

E I E I O

Coincidence?
Or did someone buy clothes in their sizes and leave them in a cabin?

I am wondering about the clothes. If these are hunting cabins, don't people waer blaze orange instead of camo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401