NY NY - Serenity Brown, 23 mos, Brooklyn, July 2006

Discussion in '2000's Missing' started by Sunrisenow, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Sunrisenow

Sunrisenow New Member

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...fed-dog-2006-police-sources-article-1.1607896

2. Loading...

3. Spurser

Spurser Inquire Within

What a monster. I hope he gets what's coming to him.

4. Tulessa

Tulessa Well-Known Member

Per your link.

Serenity’s great-grandmother, who asked not to be identified by name, wondered why the mom hadn’t told anyone what happened.

“Why didn’t she say anything?” asked the woman, who lives on Coney Island Ave.

She was reluctant to discuss the tragedy any further.

“That’s a dead issue,” she said. “It was years ago.”
    :tears:

5. AzPistonsGirl

AzPistonsGirl Detroit to the Bone

it made me feel a little queasy seeing the actual picture of a live Serenity, knowing what probably happened to her. wow, no charges...

6. TroyinTX

TroyinTX Member

Wow. Just when you've thought you have heard it all.

7. KBL100

KBL100 New Member

Social workers visited the mom’s new address 5 miles away in Flatbush after a report that Johnson, 35, was keeping her 12-year-old son home from school.

While at the Coney Island Ave. home, the workers came to the horrible realization that Serenity — while listed as receiving public assistance — was nowhere to be found, records from the Administration for Children’s Services show.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...olice-sources-article-1.1607896#ixzz2sz0V41Jq

BBM I guess that explains why the mother never reported it.

8. ontheclock

ontheclock New Member

So, IIRC, mom witnesses child's murder and then... (please fill in the blanks). I really don't get it.

9. mikeysmommom

mikeysmommom "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you

If this is true both need to be given a full life sentence. If I was in charge after convicted I would have them taken out and shot ! Unbelievable the evil that is done to a child by so called parents!!! They should charge both with welfare fraud as a start, then murder charges for both of them. Who ever called about the dog tip should call back if they know where this POS buried it maybe there might be bones of the child with the dog, just the thought of this is very sickening.To the grandmother it is a long time ago and a dead issue................What is wrong with these people. OMG