NY NY - Serenity Brown, 23 mos, Brooklyn, July 2006

Sunrisenow

Reaction score
What a monster. I hope he gets what's coming to him.

it made me feel a little queasy seeing the actual picture of a live Serenity, knowing what probably happened to her. wow, no charges...

Wow. Just when you've thought you have heard it all.

Social workers visited the mom’s new address 5 miles away in Flatbush after a report that Johnson, 35, was keeping her 12-year-old son home from school.

While at the Coney Island Ave. home, the workers came to the horrible realization that Serenity — while listed as receiving public assistance — was nowhere to be found, records from the Administration for Children’s Services show.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...olice-sources-article-1.1607896#ixzz2sz0V41Jq

BBM I guess that explains why the mother never reported it.

So, IIRC, mom witnesses child's murder and then... (please fill in the blanks). I really don't get it.

If this is true both need to be given a full life sentence. If I was in charge after convicted I would have them taken out and shot ! Unbelievable the evil that is done to a child by so called parents!!! They should charge both with welfare fraud as a start, then murder charges for both of them. Who ever called about the dog tip should call back if they know where this buried it maybe there might be bones of the child with the dog, just the thought of this is very sickening.To the grandmother it is a long time ago and a dead issue................What is wrong with these people. OMG

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back