NY - Shannan Gilbert, 24, Oak Beach, 1 May 2010

NVM

Lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, quom qualis sit non novit

The lifestyle indicates that's a possibility and her behavior. So to a real investigator it's not voodoo or magic it's a logical assumption based on the evidence and until it's disproven or replaced by other evidence did it's certainly reasonable to assume that's possible.

Sex workers and drug abuse... of course, that's absolutely a possibility... on this we can agree.

However, just because I know sex workers often have substance abuse problems, there is no evidence that leads me to arrive at your conclusion/assumption that "after weeks of getting high so it built up in her system and she got drug psychosis".

Just a difference of opinion.

Have a look at the Long Island Serial Killer forum. Thats where you can find the results for SG autopsy.

Sex workers and drug abuse... of course, that's absolutely a possibility... on this we can agree.

However, just because I know sex workers often have substance abuse problems, there is no evidence that leads me to arrive at your conclusion/assumption that "after weeks of getting high so it built up in her system and she got drug psychosis".

Just a difference of opinion.

So what's your explanation for her running and displaying signs of drug psychosis

Have a look at the Long Island Serial Killer forum. Thats where you can find the results for SG autopsy.

Where is the official forum, I seen the unidentified victims but havent seen anything else

So what's your explanation for her running and displaying signs of drug psychosis

Someone was trying to kill her.

I have no idea why her words (as reported on her 911 call) so are difficult to believe. It seems strange (IMO) that most people believe the tales of drivers, pimps and johns before they believe a victim.

I have no idea why her words (as reported on her 911 call) so are difficult to believe. It seems strange (IMO) that most people believe the tales of drivers, pimps and johns before they believe a victim.

Did the driver have any sort of connection with the john? Also the man who claim she knocked on his door and he called 9/11 was she actually heard on the 9/11 call? Those are the most important I can think of

Right?? I mean, the girl's remains were found near the remains of ELEVEN OTHER BODIES yet we're supposed to believe she just went psycho and ran into the swamp for no reason despite a 20 minute long 911 call in which she reported someone was trying to kill her and begging for help? Someone in a complete psychotic state wouldn't stay on the phone for 20 minutes.

Accidental death my @ss. Someone's being protected in that neighborhood.

Maybe investigators need to look in the area where certain people have moved to see who is missing and if there are more remains buried on a beach around their new residence.

**related**

Shannan's mother Mari was murdered on 23 July 2016 (allegedly) by her own daughter, Shannan's sister.

attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/4803514687...0351468763398/901887379943136/?type=3&theater

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 150
OMG what a tragic turn of events!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Mari was an intense, restless woman haunted by her daughter's fate and perhaps plagued by guilt about "what I could have done." It would not be the first time that intense family differences had erupted in the aftermath of a tragedy.

OMG. This is a very troubled family. Very sad :(

RIP Mari. Now you are back together with Shannan.

Are there more siblings? Is there a father?

How very sad and shocking.

Rest in Peace, Mari
:rose::rose::rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member