GUILTY NY - Shanta Myers, 36, Brandi Mells, 22, & 2 kids slain, Troy, 26 Dec 2017 *Arrest*

[FONT=&amp]Mells' mother, Michele “Micki” McCutchen, lived in the apartment above her daughter. She had tried to get in contact with her, going down to the apartment Dec. 22, but the door was locked, said Cheryl McCutchen, an aunt of Mells who lives in New Jersey.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“She was wondering what was going on,” Cheryl McCutchen said in a phone interview Friday. “That’s when she called the property manager so he could open the door. It happened right under my sister’s nose.”[/FONT]

http://m.timesunion.com/news/article/Victory-Christian-Church-bumps-reward-to-10K-for-12461785.php

Timeline seems off - I thought they weren't discovered until the 26th? 4 days is a big difference?

I am so thankful arrests have been made.

Now I must go and prepare for the 42 people who are coming to our home for a belated Christmas lunch/party.

Have a blessed day everyone and may justice come swift for these four innocent victims. God bless their families who grieve their tremendous loss.

JMO

Well at least it is some movement in the case. For this to come about so quickly, I think that others must have known, or suspected what went down here.
I'm glad that the police have made arrests so quickly and these monsters are off the streets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

That was fast. I will admit I was abit worried that it would take some time. Good job LE!

Incredible work by LE. I am waiting to learn more about these monsters.

Steve Maugeri‏
@CBS6SteveM

Justin C Mann is 24. James W White is 38. Both are from Schenectady. Troy PD will have a press conference at 11.

Sickening what he says as a response to "anything you want to say?"
"I'm not worried about them I'm f*ing freezing"

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I can't quite make that out. Not sure who is saying what.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morbidlittlemind
Back