GUILTY NY - Shekeria Cash, 3 and Dimitri Cash Jr, 5, kidnapped, found safe, Greece, 18 Jan 2021

Jan. 25th. 2020 Last year.
GREECE, N.Y. (WHEC) — The Greece Police have arrested Dimitri Cash, 25, of Rochester after an investigation into a domestic incident that occurred at Autumn Lane Elementary School on Friday.

Greece Police say the father, who didn't have custodial rights, arrived at Autumn Lane Elementary School around 11:40 a.m. when he removed his child by "force" from a dismissal area within the school.

Father identified, charged after taking child from Greece school by 'force'

I too am local to this case and it is very distressing that the bio dad and the children still have not been found. When I was awoken by this amber alert in the middle of the night, I assumed this was a custodial kidnapping. I am not sure what to think right now. I just hope law enforcement can get some answers and the children are found safe ASAP.

Greece Police: ‘We need your help’ after suspects take brother, sister and duct tape foster mother
Greece Police: ‘We need your help’

At 8:50 p.m. Monday, Greece Police says two children in their pajamas were forcibly abducted by two men in ski masks while their foster mother and two other kids were duct-taped together.

https://twitter.com/whec_bbrean/status/1351569969482498048?s=20

(how do i bring the actual tweet here and not the link? TIA)
Noting from the first link:
  • On the way out, they took the keys to the homeowners' van.
  • GPS led LE to the van three miles away from the foster home.
  • The van was left at an apartment complex on Whitehall Drive, off Mount Read Boulevard in Greece.
  • LE did not provide a description of the second getaway car.
  • LE was able to get Dimitri Cash’s cell phone which was turned off.
From the tweet (just highlight and copy/paste)

Berkeley Brean on Twitter
On the Greece abduction case. The foster home is on English Road. The van used to getaway was left on Whitehall Dr. look at the map. If you live along this route look at your home security video and look for the van. Start looking at 8:40pm. ⁦
@news10nbc

[URL='https://twitter.com/whec_bbrean/status/1351569969482498048']8:39 AM · Jan 19, 2021
[/URL]

JAN 20, 2020
Father of missing Greece kids Dimitri Cash involved in custody battle (democratandchronicle.com)
  1. Forsythe said police do not know if Cash was one of the two suspected intruders.
  2. In an online petition posted more than two months ago, Cash says he has been involved in a three-year-long custody battle for his children.
  3. Cash claimed that his children were wrongly taken from his care based on false accusations of abuse and neglect.
  4. Cash also alleged that his children are being mistreated while in foster care.
  5. Greece Police Sgt. Jared René on Wednesday said he could not release further details about who authorities have interviewed "due to the sensitive nature and complexity" of the investigation.
  6. Greece police are working with U.S. Marshals Office, New York State Police, Rochester police and the Monroe County Sheriff's Office to locate the children.
  7. Police are asking for anyone on English Road to check any surveillance camera footage that may and have captured any of the abduction.
Berkeley Brean on Twitter
“Tireless efforts are being taken to find these children.” Here is the statement today from Greece Police as they continue to search for Shekeria and Dimitri Cash. @news10nbc

[URL='https://twitter.com/whec_bbrean/status/1351925832051290114']8:13 AM · Jan 20, 2021
[/URL]

The family of a man who may have played a part in the abduction of two young children says that he has been fighting for his children for years. Police, however, are concerned for the children’s welfare after they were violently taken from a home.

CNY Central reports that the family of Dimitri Cash Sr. said there’s more to the story than what’s being told. According to the family, Dimitri Cash Sr. has reportedly been fighting to get his children back for years, although it remains unclear if he actually participated in their most recent abduction.

AMBER Alert children violently taken by men in ski masks were targeted, possibly by dad fighting ‘for three years’ to get them back

Patrick Cash is Dimitri’s brother and he heard about the abduction Tuesday morning around midnight. He said he talked to a police officer at his door.

Patrick said he doesn’t talk to his brother often and hears what’s going on with him from his parents. However, Patrick said he doesn’t think Dimitri is responsible for this. Patrick said the children lived with his parents at one point and now live in the foster home.

“They’re loving adorable kids, I’ve spent numerous time around them, unfortunately that time was taken away from me when the state took them out of my parent’s house,” Patrick said.

He also said he didn’t know the kids were living down the street from him in the foster home until this happened on Tuesday. He said he wants the kids to live with him.

“I give my children a good life, I know I could give my niece and nephew a great life.”

Amber Alert search continues for young kids forcibly removed from Greece foster home | WIVT - NewsChannel 34

The one thing I can pray for is that it is the father who has been fighting for his kids so hopefully he won't harm them. I also think this man is going to run as best as he can. IMO
Well, if it was the father of the two children who abducted them, he (or whoever it was) doesn't care for any other children, as to be callous enough to ducttape children will harm those children, and possibly also the two siblings if they saw what had happened to the ducttaped children, and to the foster mother tied up.

I don't think he'll hurt the kids. If he claims the kids were abused, and that's why he took them, then why would he hurt them? What I am concerned about is him hiding them. IF he can find someone willing to help him commit kidnapping, he may know others who will help him hide the kids for a while. Scary.

I don't think he'll hurt the kids. If he claims the kids were abused, and that's why he took them, then why would he hurt them? What I am concerned about is him hiding them. IF he can find someone willing to help him commit kidnapping, he may know others who will help him hide the kids for a while. Scary.
Is there a link to his claims of abuse?

Will Cleveland@WillCleveland13
Dimitri and Shekeria Cash have been located and are safe, according to
@nyspolice
. The #AmberAlert is cancelled. No other details available. #roc
@DandC

located safe!!

amber alert cancelled

Homepage
This is an AMBER Alert Cancellation. The Town Of Greece Police Department is cancelling the AMBER Alert that was activated at 11:59 PM on 1/18/2021 regarding SHEKERIA CASH and DIMITRI CASH.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back