GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

GUILTY NY - Suspicious device found near President Bill Clinton and Hillary’s Home, Chappaqua, Oct 2018

Discussion in 'Trials' started by gregjrichards, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

We don't know who the perp is yet. There will be plenty of opportunities to point fingers at the "other side" when we know who the perp is and the motivation.

Until then, it's time to simply catch this person. I think the evidence is in the bombs, package, delivery. Too much to ask to talk about that stuff?

jmo

2. bluesneakers

bluesneakers not today satan

3pm
    Suspicious packages addressed to homes of Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, CNN offices in NY

'EXTREMELY ANGRY': During an event at the White House, First Lady Melania Trump and Pres. Trump condemned the attempted attacks on several Democratic targets, with Trump saying "in these times, we have to unify, we have to come together."

Later, at a previously scheduled White House event, President Donald Trump said the "safety of the American people is my highest and absolute priority."

"We are extremely angry, upset, unhappy about what we witnessed this morning, and we will get to the bottom of it," Trump added.

Four hours later (OP link):
    "The media also has a responsibility to set a civil tone and to stop the endless hostility and constant negative and oftentimes false attacks and stories. Have to do it," he said.

Trump took no responsibility for his own rhetoric -- which has included attacks on news outlets and Democratic opponents, as well as moments like a recent rally in Montana where he praised a Republican congressman who pleaded guilty to charges stemming from his body-slamming a reporter.

3. EuTuCroquet?

EuTuCroquet? “What's happening to my special purpose!?”

So gross.

4. RANCH

RANCH Well-Known Member

From the link you provided.

I agree with this 100%.

Trump blames opponents and media

5. EuTuCroquet?

My guess is that it was dropped off at a mailing center with the postage stamps. If it didn't have appropriate postage, it would be hung up/returned/mailed anyway (the latter with a "insufficient postage" notice to the recipient, which might be how the CNN letter ended up being "retrieved" by a courier). The return addresses of several were to Schultz's address in Florida — so even if it was "returned to sender" it would end up going to a target/victim.

6. nuttinhoney

nuttinhoney Former Member

"We can do it, we can do it, we can do it" when leaders cease their hate rhetoric and terror tweets.

Keane, x_files, kimlynn and 1 other person like this.
  7. RANCH

RANCH Well-Known Member

Trump is against whoever planted the bombs.

8. Fairy1

Fairy1 VOTE!!!

True. I believe there will be plenty of evidence, surveillance, etc. Possibly even a manifesto. But, whatever the outcome, it doesn't benefit any of us to pretend it isn't politically motivated, whomever is responsible.

9. EuTuCroquet?

Can we just stop already with the wacky unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, rumor-mongering and victim-blaming in this thread?

Unbelievable.

10. bluesneakers

JaneEyre, kimpage, Keane and 5 others like this.
  11. jessarox

jessarox Well-Known Member

Package vs letter isn't determined by whether you're using an envelope or a bubble mailer or a box. It's about the size and thickness of the package. Anything over 1/4 inch thick is considered a parcel and ships at the parcel rate.

Stamps are already 50 cents each, USPS has proposed a 5 cent increase to 55 cents each.

12. nuttinhoney

nuttinhoney Former Member

In the words of Rudy Giuliani, "Truth isn't truth."

x_files, CoolJ and kimlynn like this.
  13. EuTuCroquet?

I've already explained (several times) how I think the items got into the mail to begin with. It's my intelligent guess using the facts at hand.

Disagree with whatever you please. I'm not arguing semantics and I will not be suckered into right-fighting.

Suffice it to say we agree to disagree.

Spellbound and bluesneakers like this.
  14. jessarox

jessarox Well-Known Member

To look like legitimate packages in hopes the recipients would open them?

That is a good question, my guess is that someone in law enforcement opened it and someone at CNN snapped a picture so they could be the first media outlet to have a photo. Reporters love to get the scoop first even if it means putting themselves in danger.

Another good question is why did people *immediately* start screaming false flag, like before any details were even available? Has that ever happened before? Seems fishy to me.

15. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

I can see that happening with the packages that went through the U.S. mail - I'm assuming some did. Amazing the sender could time it all to happen at one time - many "returned" items take time to get back to the return address, but it seems like most packages were timed to arrive today, even the "misaddressed" package.

If the John Brennan package addressed to CNN was a courier package, it didn't go through the U.S. mail. Couriers are independent businesses - often using bikes as transportation to hand-deliver pkgs in Manhattan. I am assuming the courier was something like that, though I don't know that for a fact. It's possible the "courier" was just some guy pretending to be a courier and the package didn't actually go through a courier business. I'm hoping whoever the courier was, he was caught on video dropping off the package.

jmo

16. kimlynn

kimlynn Former Member

Also from the link:

He then said it's the news media's responsibility to set the national political tone.

"The media also has a responsibility to set a civil tone and to stop the endless hostility and constant negative and oftentimes false attacks and stories. Have to do it," he said.
    So he thinks the media should set the political tone. The tone has nothing to do with his words or actions.
    Also upset about any negative coverage by the media. Calls it fake news.
    Blaming the media.IMO

JaneEyre, Keane and bluesneakers like this.
  17. EuTuCroquet?

Couriers are essentially just messenger services. I could send a courier to the post office to pick up my mail, or to deliver files to a law office, for example.

Indy Anna and bluesneakers like this.
  18. Fairy1

Fairy1 VOTE!!!

Just so I'm clear....you agree 100% with the Trump quote you posted or that his opponents and the media are responsible?

19. bluesneakers

I'm afraid people are going to be so brainwashed and entrenched in the "false flag" aka/and/or "the Democrats did this" idea it won't matter what the investigation uncovers. (A cover up!) It's important, imo, to be open-minded and look at actual evidence. Speculation should be based on something real or previous cases, not just an outlandish theory some random troll on the internet cooked up.

JMO etc.

JaneEyre, Keane, Cosmia and 4 others like this.
  20. Dr. Benway

Dr. Benway Former Member

It's not the Donald's first rodeo.