GUILTY NY - Suspicious device found near President Bill Clinton and Hillary’s Home, Chappaqua, Oct 2018

Do you disagree that his motive was poltical? even though every MSM has confirmed so, since ALL the intended victims were selected based only on politics

Who knows? I haven't talked with the suspect to determine his motives nor has anyone else on this thread. It's all conjecture and guessing.

The FBI has recovered 13 improvised explosive devices, said FBI director Christopher Wray.

They were made of six inches of PVC pipe, a small block, a battery, wiring, and potentially explosive energetic material.

“These are not hoax devices,” Wray said.

Investigators found Sayoc after finding a fingerprint on the envelope sent to California Rep. Maxine Waters, which has been confirmed to belong to him, Wray said. They also believe there is DNA on other packages.
Other bombs may still be found.

“There may be other packages in transit now,” Wray said.
Pipe bombs suspect arrested in Florida – live updates

Custom made?

They are like quotes from Trump's twitter feed on a bumper sticker.

Kill your enemy....take them to the Everglades.

$

South Florida man, Cesar Sayoc, arrested in plots to send bombs to Trump critics

Thats exactly what he threatened people who were not on his readicalized side with online

But his intended victims, threats online, and images of violence against the intended victims glued to his vehicle are related in an undeniable way[/QUOT

I agree, but don't include a MAGA hat as causing or contributing to his mental problems or hatred. That statement..to me...is just as hate-filled as it can be.

Who knows? I haven't talked with the suspect to determine his motives nor has anyone else on this thread. It's all conjecture and guessing.

Accountability needs to be had. The evidence is there. This is the second terrorist attack birthed from certain rhetoric fed to certain people. Remember when the other terrorist shot up a newspaper because the press has been painted as the enemy with calls of action against them.

Not to mention the proud bois calling for more violence and killings based on the same rhetoric

The media reports I’ve seen (heavy.com & cnn so far) have quoted what he wrote on FB & Twitter vs reporting that he is a tribal member.
Unfortunately there are media outlets who reported that he is a Seminole. I'm looking at you, Daily Mail.

I'm Native American and as soon as that info was reported, what I call the "Native Grapevine" was on fire. The only thing I can post officially is that the Seminoles don't claim him. Some genealogists have nailed down his ethnicity, but it's nothing official.

Accountability needs to be had. The evidence is there. This is the second terrorist attack birthed from certain rhetoric fed to certain people. Remember when the other terrorist shot up a newspaper because the press has been painted as the enemy with calls of action against them.

We have experienced much violence and hatred over the past few decades. Some of it political and some not, but all committed by persons who are very intolerant and opposed to any opinions other than their own.

Unfortunately there are media outlets who reported that he is a Seminole. I'm looking at you, Daily Caller.

I'm Native American and as soon as that info was reported, what I call the "Native Grapevine" was on fire. The only thing I can post officially is that the Seminoles don't claim him. Some genealogists have nailed down his ethnicity, but it's nothing official.

Ugh.

But the “Native Grapevine” is an excellent descriptive name!

We have experienced much violence and hatred over the past few decades. Some of it political and some not, but all committed by persons who are very intolerant and opposed to any opinions other than their own.

Thats not true though. Statistically and factually 71% of domestic terrorist attacks have been done by right wing terrorists. There has been multiple calls for and embracing violence against the left.

Challengers from the Sidelines: Understanding America’s Violent Far-Right – Combating Terrorism Center at West Point

so yes its "all committed by persons who are very intolerant and opposed to any opinions other than their own." but the stats show who those people are

US Attorney for the Southern District of New York Geoffrey Berman will prosecute Sayoc.

“The defendant’s conduct as charged is cowardly and reprehensible,” he said.

Sayoc is charged with five federal crimes and faces 58 years in prison.

“This is an ongoing and active investigation. We will not rest until these crimes are fully investigated,” Berman said.​

Pipe bombs suspect arrested in Florida – live updates

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back