GUILTY NY - Suspicious device found near President Bill Clinton and Hillary’s Home, Chappaqua, Oct 2018

Wildflower, do you think the bomber expects Trump to help him out of this mess? Perhaps he remembers Trump promising to pay the legal fees of physically violent people at his rallies?

I really do not know -- he seems to have increasingly more difficult time remembering things he says. He is old.

We all are getting older - we are just not the president.

Totally, Rose! The bombs were intended to cause harm. And they did.

They didn’t have to detonate, although I fully believe he intended them to do just that.

Opinion | ATF expert: Here's how we know the mail bomber isn't messing around
They did cause harm - the packages and bombs scared people.

However much damage those stupid bombs could've made really isn't the point (though I'm thankful, of course, no one was hurt). The point is they are threatening and intended to panic people.

I'm very impressed, but not surprised, he was caught so quickly. Way to go, LE.

jmo

Throughout the last week I was just expecting a crazy person. But his van today, and the SM stuff - is really scary.

I do not care for CNN or Hillary but seeing bullseye bumper stickers, ought to be concerning.

It certainly seems as if he has followed our president closely - he was able to target all the people our president has mentioned the last year or so.

Was the van concerning to anyone else?

Throughout the last week I was just expecting a crazy person. But his van today, and the SM stuff - is really scary.

I do not care for CNN or Hillary but seeing bullseye bumper stickers, ought to be concerning.

It certainly seems as if he has followed our president closely - he was able to target all the people our president has mentioned the last year or so.

of course! it would be inhuman not to look at that van and have your jaw drop at this being the effect of the rhetoric being spoken by the president and his base.

The van is a collection of all the rhetoric the right has been feeding their base. majority if not all easily proven wrong, but facts dont matter when preaching violence against the press and others. God knows how many other people are in the same boat, just waiting to complete orders

MSM is reporting he was a loner. I dont get it, he had many many friends who shared his beliefs and demeanor who wear red hats at all the rallies he went to.
I'm not sure what you mean by this but I think the red hats don't care much for criminals and they certainly don't share his belief in sending bombs to anyone. IMO

Yes, the stickers on his van were very concerning to me. I would think they would be concerning to anyone who saw that van.

I'm not sure what you mean by this but I think the red hats don't care much for criminals and they certainly don't share his belief in sending bombs to anyone. IMO

If he was at rallies and openly shared his affinity for the violent rhetoric at rallies so much that the call to violences were customized into stickers on his vans means there were plenty of people who could have saw this radicalization and activly chose to do nothing. Just as the right says muslims need to identify and call out their radicals, so does the right. There is no difference here at all.

The scariest part of the van is the custom made one of our Presidents tweets the last year. To get that made had to be expensive - but it seems to indicate that he knew what was being said.

He had to write that hate down, take it somewhere, have it typeset, and put on his van.

So, although not an expert - it seems he was not coo coo!

If he was at rallies and openly shared his affinity for the violent rhetoric at rallies so much that the call to violences were customized into stickers on his vans means there were plenty of people who could have saw this radicalization and activly chose to do nothing. Just as the right says muslims need to identify and call out their radicals, so does the right. There is no difference here at all.
Really? There were plenty of people on the right that saw this and chose to do nothing? And you know this how? It was said upthread that he was a loner. I haven't seen anyone condone what this man did.

of course! it would be inhuman not to look at that van and have your jaw drop at this being the effect of the rhetoric being spoken by the president and his base.

The van is a collection of all the rhetoric the right has been feeding their base. majority if not all easily proven wrong, but facts dont matter when preaching violence against the press and others. God knows how many other people are in the same boat, just waiting to complete orders
Just watching those rallies in last few years and listening to people interviewed at them I am convinced there are more out there. One woman waiting to get into Trump rally this afternoon in NC just said bomber was a Bernie Sanders supporter. Many are low information... To say the least.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brentr
Back