NY NY - Terri Kay Roark, 31, Clifton Park, 29 March 1988

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by AutumnAkasha, Apr 25, 2019.

1. AutumnAkasha

AutumnAkasha Member

[​IMG]

Homicide: Roark, Terri Kay

• On March 29, 1988 Roark's body was found on Interstate 87 on the Thaddeus Kosciusko Bridge ("Twin Bridges"), Clifton Park, New York.
    • Roark was not identified until July 26, 1988, when a fingerprint match was made by the Department of Public Safety, Austin, Texas.

Tripod likes this.
  2. AutumnAkasha

AutumnAkasha Member

3. AutumnAkasha

AutumnAkasha Member

I can't find the source of this information but here's what this article about cold cases in the area says about her disappearance:

Cold case files: 10 deaths and disappearances in Upstate NY that stumped police

4. AutumnAkasha

AutumnAkasha Member

I wonder if this guy - Samuel W. Legg / Dr. No could be linked to this. Most of his victims seem to have been found in Ohio but the women were from other states in some cases. He was a long haul trucker which could explain how Terri Kay with no ties to NY ended up in NY. I hope they continue to look into all interstate killings around the country from the 80s and 90s to see if they can rule this guy in or out.

Arrest in Medina County rape could be key to solving a web of cold cases