NY NY - Manhattan, *GRAPHIC*, WhtMale 55-65, UP2785, Tattoos: "JOSEPH", "1959", "TRUE LOVE", Jul'04

There's little chance Danny Joe isn't the UID. I was considering going ahead and calling Marshall, Texas PD as it's listed on his Doe Network missing persons page and NYPD is notorious for taking forever to resolve UID cases.

Sadly both files (MP Danny Joe Riley and UID) are still up. Maybe this match didn't pend out after all, but I understood that NYPD does take the time.....It has been more that a year now, since he was submitted.

Sadly both files (MP Danny Joe Riley and UID) are still up. Maybe this match didn't pend out after all, but I understood that NYPD does take the time.....It has been more that a year now, since he was submitted.
OK, this is getting ridiculous, it is now 2022 and Danny Riley still has not been added to the rule-out list. They both have multiple comparisons listed on NamUs so they must have something available to check with... at the least they could compare autopsy photos of this UIDs tattoos with Danny's tattoos (assuming they have em photographed somewhere), or look for the various scars as described on Danny.
I know they've been submitted through multiple avenues, has anyone submitted through NamUs correspondents yet?

OK, this is getting ridiculous, it is now 2022 and Danny Riley still has not been added to the rule-out list. They both have multiple comparisons listed on NamUs so they must have something available to check with... at the least they could compare autopsy photos of this UIDs tattoos with Danny's tattoos (assuming they have em photographed somewhere), or look for the various scars as described on Danny.
I know they've been submitted through multiple avenues, has anyone submitted through NamUs correspondents yet?

We should give NY some slack....The workload must be tremendous (always was IMO) and Covid19 didn't help.

This is said on this thread.

@creepedout submitted the potential match to the Doe Network. Did you ever heard back?
@Otterly posted this
There's little chance Danny Joe isn't the UID. I was considering going ahead and calling Marshall, Texas PD as it's listed on his Doe Network missing persons page and NYPD is notorious for taking forever to resolve UID cases.

Did you ever made that call?

Yes, somebody should submit this possible match to both LE, ME contacts for the missing and UID case, mentioned in Namus (if there are any) and contact both the Namus contacts, asking for their help to take the info to LE/ME, through the right channels.

Last edited:
Oh from the looks of it both NYPD and the Texas PD seem to take forever.
I created this thread in 2018 and creepedout did first submission in 2018… and still nothing ugh.

I came here to make this exact suggestion. Looks like it has been suggested by @madamx in 2018. I wonder how long it will take to either confirm or exclude.... 2018 was some time ago...

I came here to make this exact suggestion. Looks like it has been suggested by @madamx in 2018. I wonder how long it will take to either confirm or exclude.... 2018 was some time ago...
Maybe you can try submitting again. It’s been forever. It does not hurt. I have always thought it was a match.

It's been 5 years! Is there anything we can do to help?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back