Obviously Aroused Australian Stalks Women In Outback Ranges!

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Steely Dan, May 14, 2010.

1. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

Linky

Amorous Aussie roo has outback residents hopping

Fri May 14, 2:35 pm ET

CANBERRA (Reuters) – An amorous kangaroo in the mood for love has female joggers hopping mad in the Honeymoon Ranges of Australia's outback Northern Territory, prompting a flood of angry calls to authorities.

Territory police said Friday they had received reports of the kangaroo stalking residents in the ranges near the township of Tennant Creek, including a woman on her morning walk.

"There was no doubt about what he wanted, the randy old thing," the woman told local papers. "I turned around and saw this big kangaroo behind me, so I hastened my steps," she said.

The woman said the obviously aroused animal bounded off when other walkers approached and she sought to escape.

Later that day a mother-of-three encountered the aroused kangaroo at a night-time speedway meeting, while a man said he challenged the intimidating macropod and came off second best, receiving a swift punch in response.

Northern Territory police told Reuters they were not pursuing the salacious mammal unless it continued to cause trouble.

(Reporting by Sarah Norgrove; Editing by Rob Taylor)

Poor thing is just looking to get jumped for awhile. [​IMG]

2. Loading...