October 29 preliminary hearing

Discussion in 'Jaycee Lee Dugard' started by Natal, Oct 18, 2009.

1. JakeTucker

JakeTucker New Member

Tizzle - no need to bump old threads. As has been said the more support she has the better anyway.
    I just feel he should choose he's words more carefully but I'll leave it there. Like I said elsewhere I've always been suspicious of men with blond hair, silly I know, so I'll never be won over.
    At least we know that JC is in control. Unless...Slayton couldn't demand to see the 2 daughters as they are he's grandchildren could he? I've no idea about stuff like that.

2. kbl8201

kbl8201 Former Member

ive said this before it bears repeating. he has zero right to jaycee's girls. and if he tries to sue jaycee in court for rights, a time out wont be enough for me next time.

3. kbl8201

kbl8201 Former Member

ive said this before it bears repeating. he has zero right to jaycee's girls. and if he tries to sue jaycee in court for rights, a time out wont be enough for me next time.

4. kbl8201

kbl8201 Former Member

jake since he never even met jaycee i dont know how he can argue in court he has rights to his daughters.
    but if he does god have mercy on his soul, if he takes it to court, i will unleash my full venom on him.

5. kbl8201

kbl8201 Former Member

jake since he never even met jaycee i dont know how he can argue in court he has rights to his daughters.
    but if he does god have mercy on his soul, if he takes it to court, i will unleash my full venom on him.

6. kbl8201

kbl8201 Former Member

7. JakeTucker

JakeTucker New Member

Thanks. Looks like we're both having our posts appearing more than once.

8. kbl8201

kbl8201 Former Member

sorry.
    apperently the stupid server decided to play tricks. and all of those claimed they never posted. and then they posted all at the same time.
    very annoying :(

9. Tizzle

Tizzle Go Wings!

I didn't say she wouldn't testify. I said the DA has to be prepared for their prosecution in the event that she might not testify, as they would in any other case, not just JC's. It's common practice because it does happen....

The reason I bumped the "old thread" was for the discussion to be continued there so as not to clutter up a thread that has nothing to do with KS, that's why the "old threads" are there....

Someone (I think it was Linas) mentioned her exceptions to the blonde rule are Robert Redford and Brad Pitt. I'm not a Pitt fan, at all, but I would replace him with Mathew McConaughey!;)

10. kbl8201

kbl8201 Former Member

i know.
    i think they have garrido and nancy dead too rights on kidnapping (carls testimony) and rape (jaycee's girls) anyways. but for some reason i just see jaycee taking the stand and defying garrido, much like katie did yesterday :)

11. SunnieRN

SunnieRN Active Member

I think it will be healing in and of itself when Jaycee takes the stand. But I also think it will be the hardest thing she has ever done!