Odds of the SA having solid proof?

There is such a Mount Everest of circumstantial evidence here that what the state is not using is like kicking some pebbles off of the mountain. There's still a mountain left. I'm not worried at all.

It is my opinion that all the circumstancial evidence, and it is a lot, will come full circle and will show SOLID proof that Casey Anthony is 100% responsible for the First Degree Murder of Caylee Marie Anthony.

We don't need a jury to hear about all the side shows that were created during these past few years... they just aren't important. The only thing that is important is Justice for Caylee and I am happy that the SA is cutting the fat off the meat of this case and bringing it back to the basics. The murder of a two-year-old little girl named Caylee.

I think that the fact that the grand jury indicted her on first degree murder charges prior to the body even being found means there is much more than we know right now.

It is my opinion that all the circumstancial evidence, and it is a lot, will come full circle and will show SOLID proof that Casey Anthony is 100% responsible for the First Degree Murder of Caylee Marie Anthony.

We don't need a jury to hear about all the side shows that were created during these past few years... they just aren't important. The only thing that is important is Justice for Caylee and I am happy that the SA is cutting the fat off the meat of this case and bringing it back to the basics. The murder of a two-year-old little girl named Caylee.

31 DAYS and the June 20th picture are beyond incriminating. The 911 call re odor in the car from Cindy, George's admitting to Yuri, et al is more; LA telling TL and others that his sister is a master manipulator, stealing from Cindy, Amy H., Ryan Paisley, (CA telling him KC is a sociopath) and the list goes on, KC coming back to the house during June 15-July 15 and stealing money, getting clothes, the SHOVEL. The Tatoo, the call to LA asking for Tony's number, KC saying all they care about is Caylee. Dogs hitting on the trunk. Two I believe. And all the rest of the KC's friends and their impressions of her relationship with Cindy. Maybe even Robyn's testimony will be allowed in.

Forget it.

There is such a Mount Everest of circumstantial evidence here that what the state is not using is like kicking some pebbles off of the mountain. There's still a mountain left. I'm not worried at all.

That's a great visual!

31 DAYS and the June 20th picture are beyond incriminating. The 911 call re odor in the car from Cindy, George's admitting to Yuri, et al is more; LA telling TL and others that his sister is a master manipulator, stealing from Cindy, Amy H., Ryan Paisley, (CA telling him KC is a sociopath) and the list goes on, KC coming back to the house during June 15-July 15 and stealing money, getting clothes, the SHOVEL. The Tatoo, the call to LA asking for Tony's number, KC saying all they care about is Caylee. Dogs hitting on the trunk. Two I believe. And all the rest of the KC's friends and their impressions of her relationship with Cindy. Maybe even Robyn's testimony will be allowed in.

Forget it.

I think what you outlined is in a nutshell.. Circumstantial evidence is just as poweful as Direct evidence...IF there was DIRECT evidence..We wouldnt have had this circus of defense antics for 2+ years...aka Eye witness, video capture or whatevers....What this case will end up being is No one else COULD have done this...the old "Walks Like A Duck" scenerio seems appropriate here in spades :great:....Believe me, IF there was even ONE PIECE of evidence (proveable) pointing elsewhere..we all would have heard it!! Pointing fingers doesnt make it so (sorry jose)...so I guess we are going to just see what the Defense ends up doing when this trial gets started!!...

Dont know about everyone else here..But I for one just cant wait for this to be concluded..and Justice for Caylee gets realized :clap:

Okay, after watching BS's video I think I get it lol. The state is going to use quality evidence verses quantity evidence. I'm having a bad day and panicked over nothing.

It's probably a good plan to toss out the reaction video.

Depending on how the duh-fense plays it, and how much sympathy ICA seems to be getting, that video could potentially work against the SA. If just ONE person on the jury thinks it looks more like a "pretty" (barf!) young mom grieving the loss of her innocent, kidnapped, murdered toddler, they'd be up sh**'s creek without a paddle.

Better to focus on evidence that leaves NO room for leeway in how her actions are interpreted as those of a child murderer. Like not reporting a baby missing for a month, lying, cheating, partying, stealing, and getting tattoos to celebrate her new fabulous life.

I am glad they are getting rid of those things. Anything 'iffy' that gives JB a chance to whine and call it a big conspiracy should be cut. There is no need for that 'fluff' anyway. Juries like basic meat and potatoes--motive/means/forensics.

They have all of that already. Posts above have listed all of the pieces of the guilty puzzle.
One of my faves= THe BlockBuster Video

Cops have established that Caylee was already missing at that time. Show the jury that tape and let Baez explain it.

Good question, Tulessa. What immediately comes to mind is the swiftness of handing down an indictment. I know that is not ironclad, but without giving it much thought, I do think they have solid evidence. LBD and JA seem so prepared, organized, and confident, and the plethora of facts I've seen thus far point to trouble for Casey, IMO.

IMO the DT should be sweating bullets right about now. The SA is signaling strongly by what they are NOT going to pursue, what they ARE going to pursue. No detours on the Justice for Caylee Train. (Though I have ZERO doubt that the SA is ready to tackle any such detours that the DT might throw in their way.) Based on what they are choosing not to pursue, the SA is not worried; whether they are relying solely on what we've seen so far or whether there's more stuff we don't know yet, IMO their case is rock solid.

Forget it.

I think SP's remark "Casey hated (Cindy) more than she loved Caylee" is very incriminating as well.

Good question, Tulessa. What immediately comes to mind is the swiftness of handing down an indictment. I know that is not ironclad, but without giving it much thought, I do think they have solid evidence. LBD and JA seem so prepared, organized, and confident, and the plethora of facts I've seen thus far point to trouble for Casey, IMO.

Agree with ya and all who believe GJ peeps had quite enough, even without Caylee at that point..and tho I really dislike Cindy..and George for how they conducted themselves post "Missing Caylee"..I actually feel sorry for them both, as they BOTH know that it was due to them that Casey was even encarcerated to begin with...and it snowballed from there.and Cindy and George could do NOTHING to stop it (tho they tried)....

Bottomline, as much as we dont like or care for these parents/grandparents..IF it wasnt for them..Casey likely could have gotten away with this horrific crime :twocents:

Unfortunately, these two (Cindy and George) have to LIVE with that FACT for the rest of their lives ...I dont really wonder why George attempted suicide...I do think HE knew full well what was coming down the tubes (not to mention Caylee's Fate)

Setting aside these items also streamlines the time between now and the set trial date. JB won't be able to use them as excuses for stalling. It's rock n' roll time

Agree with ya and all who believe GJ peeps had quite enough, even without Caylee at that point..and tho I really dislike Cindy..and George for how they conducted themselves post "Missing Caylee"..I actually feel sorry for them both, as they BOTH know that it was due to them that Casey was even encarcerated to begin with...and it snowballed from there.and Cindy and George could do NOTHING to stop it (tho they tried)....

Bottomline, as much as we dont like or care for these parents/grandparents..IF it wasnt for them..Casey likely could have gotten away with this horrific crime :twocents:

Unfortunately, these two (Cindy and George) have to LIVE with that FACT for the rest of their lives ...I dont really wonder why George attempted suicide...I do think HE knew full well what was coming down the tubes (not to mention Caylee's Fate)

JMO,but I don't think George ever attempted suicide. People really intent on committing suicide don't leave a blazing trail and plenty of lag time to be found.
We haven't seen anything since that time indicating George is suicidal,even though his circumstances have continued to get worse. His affair being exposed,ICA's accusations,etc,......
I really think that may have been his way of getting to ICA. Or maybe it was to scare Cindy. Who knows? But I don't believe he ever meant to die.
JMO

JMO,but I don't think George ever attempted suicide. People really intent on committing suicide don't leave a blazing trail and plenty of lag time to be found.
We haven't seen anything since that time indicating George is suicidal,even though his circumstances have continued to get worse. His affair being exposed,ICA's accusations,etc,......
I really think that may have been his way of getting to ICA. Or maybe it was to scare Cindy. Who knows? But I don't believe he ever meant to die.
JMO

Whether George intended to kill himself or not is really moot..He and Cindy are such dysfuntional parents at this point, and their whole private lives being exposed..and not to mention THEY were the ONES who actually CAUSED Casey's arrest, charges and Death Penalty Trial to be happening...They both have lost everything material ...lost all dignity, lost their gandchild (Caylee) and llikely Casey........... so whats left now??...Not much..I wouldnt want to be in their shoes!

Whether George intended to kill himself or not is really moot..He and Cindy are such dysfuntional parents at this point, and their whole private lives being exposed..and not to mention THEY were the ONES who actually CAUSED Casey's arrest, charges and Death Penalty Trial to be happening...They both have lost everything material ...lost all dignity, lost their gandchild (Caylee) and llikely Casey........... so whats left now??...Not much..I wouldnt want to be in their shoes!

Yeah,it sucks losing your child .

Setting aside these items also streamlines the time between now and the set trial date. JB won't be able to use them as excuses for stalling. It's rock n' roll time

Yepper..K..I..S..S.. is the rule of the way....No need to pile on ...there is quite enough already...and yikes..to think that ICA parents own testimony is ultimately going to part of the evidence that is going to finally PUT HER AWAY is Justice to me..even tho the "Anthony Team" did what they could to muddy the waters,,to no avail...Their words were documented and they can spin all they want...It is what it is.....

Is Casey's big bro going to be testifying?...havent heard much about his likelihood of being a witness?? Anybody know?..TYIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks
Back