Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

I think he will die suicide by cop.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This. The "I am prepared to die to protect the things* that I love" statement is very concerning. I hope he doesn't take her with him.

* He doesn't call her a person. She's a thing.

This. The "I am prepared to die to protect the things* that I love" statement is very concerning. I hope he doesn't take her with him.

Yeah hopefully he doesn't kill her, then himself.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This. This is what's been bugging me. And why I'm so worried for A.

(Btw it's I-80, Interstate, not Route).

I highly question whether the police had ever been called previously. I don't think the mom bothered to follow through with any charges, despite claims she has made on social media. If so, why would she have taken her daughter to meet up with him at midnight if she didn't want her around him? MOO

I spent some time reading through here last night and I did spot something saying that they ran off and no one listened to her before so thats why she "twisted" the truth this time with the original story- meaning, if that is true, she did TELL police and she feels they blew her off the first time they ran off together. jmo

I am way not caught up, but I need to respond to this.... WHAAAAATTTTT?!?!?! Homeschooling is not what it used to be. It is now what I call community schooling. Millions of kids are now homeschooled. And guess what... they beat the best and brightest high school in Academic Games. They took 2 of the 4 spots to go to State in Robotics. And on and on and on.

I homeschool my son. He's 8. I have a Masters Degree in Counseling and he is the most well adjusted human I know. We went to a play the other day and there were 50 spots for homeschoolers/ parents. Our section looked like glass. The school kids were crying, jumping on the seats, yelling..... the kids with us actually mentioned it.

Just for the record, people who generally don't feel like dealing with their kids send them to school. Every summer, tons of parents post about not being able to wait to get rid of their kids. I have seen a whole lot of abuse in my years of study, and guess what---- every one went to school.

My point being that kids that will be abused will be abused, no matter what. Kids are abused every day, cover up with a school uniform, put on a happy face and catch the bus. I have seen many more "issues in the family" from traditionally schooled children than home schooled children.

Just my opinion. Public service rant over.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I dont like the direction this post was turning...You can be cool and homeschool. You can be cool and send your kid to school.

This girl could of been homeschooled for so many different reasons we could not begin to guess. I dont send my kids to school because I dont want to deal with them. I send my kids to school because Im not a teacher...:thinking:

It looks like he replied to a comment on his FB page just 5 hours ago.The comment and his reply are listed under a post dated December 1st (the one about fake people being blessed):

"You apparently do not know me at all because if you did you wouldn't be making retarded [expletive] comments but I'll say this one time and one time only I am ready to die to protect the things that I love. So if you fake want to be gangster [expletive] are ready to die for your beliefs please commence to talking [expletive] and shoot on sight! Things are not always what they seem but far be it for me to explain myself any thing that I consider beneath me. I'd suggest you find a [expletive] Hobby because I'm so far out of your [expletive] leave you can't even see this high I'm sure you probably have a nice life with a lot to lose think about that the next time you run your [expletive] mouth to a real gangster!"

https://www.facebook.com/lou.jakab/posts/1697527580311080

This is actually somewhat good news because LE should be able to track them down fairly quickly if they've been monitoring his online activity. A warrant demanding information about location activity should be served to FB rather quickly. This information should reveal LJ's location at the time he replied, at the very least.

He clearly couldn't control himself long enough to stay off social media, but I wonder why be responded to that particular comment but nothing else.

I just called this in. It appears US Marshals were not aware of it.

People writing to him on FB has about as much sense as he does! Do NOT poke the bear! UGH! UGH! UGH! If he feels trapped, then AC is in much deeper danger. For the love of this child, STOP POSTING ON HIS ACCOUNTS! I doubt it's anyone from here, but gosh darnit, I needed to vent! People inserting themselves into an active, dangerous situation piss me off. :gaah:

ah, right you are. My morning brain failed me pretty hard. :)

Morning brain isn't my friend either. :) Also, didn't mean to be the language police, but I wanted to mention it because the driving experience on a route vs interstate is different, which may make a difference in how people's brains here work with trying to reason where they could have headed. (Am I even making sense now? I have evening brain at the moment ;) ).

He wrote that 17hrs ago and the Marshalls didn't know about it? I pray someone in LE that is investigating saw it immediately and acted.

People writing to him on FB has about as much sense as he does! Do NOT poke the bear! UGH! UGH! UGH! If he feels trapped, then AC is in much deeper danger. For the love of this child, STOP POSTING ON HIS ACCOUNTS! I doubt it's anyone from here, but gosh darnit, I needed to vent! People inserting themselves into an active, dangerous situation piss me off. :gaah:

Not only should they not provoke him, but avoid comments like :

"You #@$!. Real smart to post on FB. Now they know your IP and where you are."

Don't poke the bear, and don't give the bear tips on how to avoid getting caught.

So is this guy AC's Mom's, sister's kid??? Do they share a grandma...?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebecca.ingram1214@gmail.
Back