Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

LJ was charged with murder but pled guilty to involuntary manslaughter for providing a drug to an individual he incited to his home, causing his death.
https://www.ohio.com/akron/news/local/regional-news-briefs-dec-7-man-sentenced-in-drug-death

He was wanted in Oct 2017 for FTA > theft, passing bad checks:https://www.facebook.com/search/str...partment+jakab/stories-keyword/stories-public
The bad checks charge is recent, but I thought the murder/involuntary manslaughter plea was back in 2003. (according to the docket link posted up thread). Not sure what the circumstances were. This news article for murder looks like it's for someone else. Am I reading something wrong? Still, the guy seems dangerous. IMO

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SABBM

Not disagreeing with you at all, Tillicum ... :)
But, I'd go a step further and say he should be charged with rape !!!
Even if she was "consenting", she's 14 years old, fgs.
And who knows what he's telling her ?? (Like, "I'm helping you", or, "I care about you",etc.)

Truly makes me want to hurl.

Don't have a lot of time as I have to start making food for the holidays; but I'll read backwards here and ; and am also wanting to know who was responsible for her ?
How did it get to this level ?
Surely she wasn't allowed to "go on dates" with him ?
:moo:
She's under the age for statutory rape but I have no idea how those laws are affected by parental-consented marriage - if at all. IMHO they shouldn't be.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

:tantrum: I've only read the header, and my first thought, What the What??? :tantrum:

Off to read more about this missing child. :praying:

The bad checks charge is recent, but I thought the murder/involuntary manslaughter plea was back in 2003. (according to the docket link posted up thread). Not sure what the circumstances were. This news article for murder looks like it's for someone else. Am I reading something wrong? Still, the guy seems dangerous. IMO

I thought the same thing. The article is about A. C. missing not about LJ.

Your right. My bad. I'll delete. If you could as well so there is no confusion

She's under the age for statutory rape but I have no idea how those laws are affected by parental-consented marriage - if at all. IMHO they shouldn't be.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Looking at Mom's SM, it does NOT appear to be parental-consented marriage... in fact it appears to be the exact opposite. I think Mom was the one who got AC out of the relationship in the first place. She has commented on multiple MSM links stating that LJ is a "child predator" and "very dangerous man". There were also references to LJ having an ACTUAL wife... can someone try to sleuth that and confirm?

Apologies for the incorrect news story post (#47). It threw me because I looked LJ's case up and he pled guilty to the same in 2003. Please ignore it.

The second Instagram post on December 1st consists of six photos. The same photo of him in the video alternating between a shot of someone holding a stack of $100 dollar bills, a lion Beanie Baby, a screen shot of the date November 25th and a photo of A.

Very off. I agree that her family needs to keep this in the news. I Googled her and the most recent news story I coud come up with was 3 days ago. Everyone should be looking for her like the girl and her soccer coach a couple of weeks ago, and Tad Cummins and MCET.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back