GUILTY OH - Alan Patton for collecting boys' urine, Franklin County, 2009

Now everybody is wondering what happened to this registered sex offender being tracked. Wake up call this isn't working. We can't presently trust the justice system to keep our children safe.

In 2006 a Judge told Patton that he was not permitted to enter rest rooms in public places such as movie theaters and libraries. Oh, O.K.:furious: That sure worked.

The wonderful global tracking device? Dude was supposed to be wearing it for 5 years. Seems like he was so who was minding where the guy went? Interestingly, the head PO was not available to comment. How many times have we seen where the GPS isn't working? Or it works and nobody is minding the store? BTW, this guy is even creepier looking now. I can't imagine some poor little child seeing this freak. :furious:

http://www.nbc4i.com/midwest/cmh/news.apx.-content-articles-CMH-2008-06-30-0025.html

In my state, no one minds the store, so to speak. They just have a record of where the SO has been in case something happens.

They can put restrictions on the SO, as to where s/he can go. I don't know if they have things set up so that it beeps if they go to forbidden areas.

THe SOs that I know of who are on GPS don't have restrictions, other than that they have to be home during certain hours to recharge their monitoring box.

I"m not a therapist, but i know one who works with SOs. Actually, I know two. One of them is the biggest flake I've ever met.

If they had of shot him like I suggested he wouldnt be back out preying on children and their urine.

You're right, Dingo. Absolutely right.

Dude, just can't help himself or won't. The audacity. The nerve. :mad:

Unbelievable!!! Their laws probably don't cover his sick crimes. They are going to have to come up with something quick for next time, because we all know there will be a next time. :mad:

That's the problem. The legal system seems to be focusing on the urine procuring. We all know this "urine addiction" is a cover for a pedo to hang around adolescent boys, and this guy is a legal survivor who has probably morphed his story to fit the present-day legal environment since his "addiction" can be triped up to be an illness and may come under some legal protection as a disability. The courts are going to have to go back to the basics: He's an RSO who has been ordered away from public restrooms and has been found there again. Charge him, and get him back before a judge who can tighten up his restrictions to include no contact with children, and bury him the next time he does so. All this assumes the system will work to get those basics done, and from what I'm reading this is a bad assumption.

This is such a potentially screwed up legal and judicial mismanagement mess that this guy will continue to make a mockery of the right of kids to grow up as kids unless someone in the judiciary takes an interest and a hard-line approach.

C6

I've said it before, a pedophile will strike again given the first chance. They are always scheming and plotting of ways to find their next victim.

The sad part is that more victims are what it takes to make tougher laws against these heinous crimes.

His addiction is to violate children.

Just... ewwwwww!!!

I agree with the Dingo..
Just take the sick SOB outside and whack him...
He is a sick perve who will eventually repeat rape...
No child is safe whilst he lurks..
I am sick of these guys getting off lightly with a slap on the wrist.

I'm probably going to get some angry replies for saying this but I don't believe this man is evil. I think he is severely emotionally disturbed and mentally ill. He belongs in a psychiatric hospital for the rest of his life. The fact that his urine fetish started at 7 suggests to me that there is something very very wrong with his mind and this has been the case since childhood or maybe even birth. By all means lock him up for life but I think this is a case of mad not bad.

Putting this perp's conviction back into context, "In 1994, Patton pleaded guilty to sex crimes against young boys and served four years in prison. Then, in 2006, he was caught at a Gahanna movie theater and was accused of watching little boys go to the bathroom." ........ "Sometimes he offered to pay the boys, police said." So he IS having contact with more children.

Family Watchdog tells us he was convicted of Rape.

As with all pedophiles, he is mentally disturbed. While his urine fetish doesn't depict a violent crime, his rape conviction does.

I'm concerned and astounded that his repeated offenses are only getting him a slap on the hand with misdemeanor charges! This is apparently his way of working around the system to fulfill some of his deranged sexual gratifications. Sadly, in order for him to be convicted of another felony and sent back to prison, there will have to be another victim!!! That makes me mad as he!! too! It's only a matter of time before he offends again... This guy is a time bomb.

So with that being said, is a psychiatric hospital the right place for this perp? His urges will never go away, nor will he be able to control them. There is no fix, no rehabilitation. Is it possible to have him put into a psychiatric hospital that doesn't treat or house children?

I really believe he needs to be locked up for life. Keep him away from our children so he can't harm another one.

So with that being said, is a psychiatric hospital the right place for this perp? His urges will never go away, nor will he be able to control them. There is no fix, no rehabilitation. Is it possible to have him put into a psychiatric hospital that doesn't treat or house children?

I really believe he needs to be locked up for life. Keep him away from our children so he can't harm another one.

I don't think he will be rehabilitated either. Maybe if he had recieved help at the age of 7 when his problems seemingly started... who knows? Nonetheless, I still believe a psychiatric hospital is the best place for him or any criminal with a sick mind (I am not putting all paedophiles in that category). He is obviously profoundly disturbed and while they can't fix him they can keep him away from society and most importantly from children. I know disturbed children can be admitted into psychiatric hospitals but I am quite sure they are kept in separate facilities away from adults.

I do agree with you there, Kiki. He would have had somewhat of a chance for help if he had gotten professional help as a child victim, instead of as an adult offender. And I'm hanging on the likelihood that something traumatic happened to him as a child to start something so demented at such an early age. I have always felt most pedophiles had some sort of sexual abuse as a child. Some probably disagree. Some studies have proved it.

I realize there are fetishes such as this, but his is twisted into his desire for little boys. He has again violated children and that in itself should be punishable with a felony conviction instead of a slap on the wrist.

I am not personally approving of the lifestyle of urine/scat type fetishes, but they do exist. I believe this is entirely a sick and weird fetish but I don't believe those involved in that lifestyle deserve to be locked up in a psychiatric hospital. It doesn't necessarily make them crazy or insane, but it surely makes for some dark, disturbing actions.

IMO, Alan Patton is preying on little boys the only way he can get away with at the moment. He is a dangerous, deranged predator.

Thanks for the input, Kiki. You raise very valid points. :)

While I think that this guy is doing what he is doing for some perverse pleasure and is sick and needs to be locked up for sure....I don't find the urine drinking all that disgusting.

Through the ages, some people of the Asian and Indian society do what is called urine therapy for healing and wellness.
They drink their own urine for about a week. It is said to have a cleansing effect on the body. I've read about many cancer patients who have tried this with some success. Urine, although not your ordinary drink, is the most pure because your body filters it. It is also good for treating acne. Just pee in your bath water for a while and no more bumps! :crazy:
Seriously!

However, I think this guy is just disturbed.
Since he started drinking it at 7, I wonder if he had any Asian influences when he was young? hmmm...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine_therapy

http://skepdic.com/urine.html

http://biomedx.com/urine/

I do agree with you there, Kiki. He would have had somewhat of a chance for help if he had gotten professional help as a child victim, instead of as an adult offender. And I'm hanging on the likelihood that something traumatic happened to him as a child to start something so demented at such an early age. I have always felt most pedophiles had some sort of sexual abuse as a child. Some probably disagree. Some studies have proved it.

I realize there are fetishes such as this, but his is twisted into his desire for little boys. He has again violated children and that in itself should be punishable with a felony conviction instead of a slap on the wrist.

I am not personally approving of the lifestyle of urine/scat type fetishes, but they do exist. I believe this is entirely a sick and weird fetish but I don't believe those involved in that lifestyle deserve to be locked up in a psychiatric hospital. It doesn't necessarily make them crazy or insane, but it surely makes for some dark, disturbing actions.

IMO, Alan Patton is preying on little boys the only way he can get away with at the moment. He is a dangerous, deranged predator.

Thanks for the input, Kiki. You raise very valid points. :)

Thank you so much liltigress. :blowkiss: :cat: I don't believe everyone with urine/faeces fetishes (ew!) deserves to be put away either provided they are not harming anyone else. I believe Patton does though because the very young age it started indicates a disturbed mind, his predatory sexual behaviour and his belief that helps him regain his youth. I wonder what happened to him as a child too. It is so abnormal for a little boy of 7 to be obsessed with urine.

I don't think he will be rehabilitated either. Maybe if he had recieved help at the age of 7 when his problems seemingly started... who knows? Nonetheless, I still believe a psychiatric hospital is the best place for him or any criminal with a sick mind (I am not putting all paedophiles in that category). He is obviously profoundly disturbed and while they can't fix him they can keep him away from society and most importantly from children. I know disturbed children can be admitted into psychiatric hospitals but I am quite sure they are kept in separate facilities away from adults.

Kiki, back in 1994 he sexually assaulted children. If not for his urine drinking do you think he should still get sent to a Psych Hospital? No doubt he wouldn't have access to kids in a hospital, but he may get grounds privledges. There's people who have their children visit them at Psych hospitals. Then again if he gets prison time he'd probably be let out again anyway. Either way the very damaged Patton may get the chance to damage someone else.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you. It just leads me to wonder out loud if then all pedophiles should automatically be sent to a Psych Hospital? If urine drinking is a defense then would all pedophiles claim to drink kids urine? To skip jail time?

One thing is for sure it's high time somebody asked this dude why he drinks kids urine.

Kiki, back in 1994 he sexually assaulted children. If not for his urine drinking do you think he should still get sent to a Psych Hospital? No doubt he wouldn't have access to kids in a hospital, but he may get grounds privledges. There's people who have their children visit them at Psych hospitals. Then again if he gets prison time he'd probably be let out again anyway. Either way the very damaged Patton may get the chance to damage someone else.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you. It just leads me to wonder out loud if then all pedophiles should automatically be sent to a Psych Hospital? If urine drinking is a defense then would all pedophiles claim to drink kids urine? To skip jail time?

One thing is for sure it's high time somebody asked this dude why he drinks kids urine.

I know he sexually assaulted children. It is the urine drinking combined with his belief that he is drinking in the children's youth and the fact that it started so young along with the sexual assaults that make me think he belongs in a hospital marked never to be released. It so clear that he is distubed. As for children visiting other patients by no means am I suggesting he placed in a mainstream psychiatric institution but a secure facility for severely disturbed individuals (the 'criminally insane') where he will have no access to children. As for the average paedophile sicko who has no evidence of an underlying mental illness I don't think they belong in hospital. I believe they should stay in prison for life but people do keeping letting them out. However, if putting them in a hospital means they won't be let out I'm all for it. Anything to make sure they stay locked up.

I know he sexually assaulted children. It is the urine drinking combined with his belief that he is drinking in the children's youth and the fact that it started so young along with the sexual assaults that make me think he belongs in a hospital marked never to be released. It so clear that he is distubed. As for children visiting other patients by no means am I suggesting he placed in a mainstream psychiatric institution but a secure facility for severely disturbed individuals (the 'criminally insane') where he will have no access to children. As for the average paedophile sicko who has no evidence of an underlying mental illness I don't think they belong in hospital. I believe they should stay in prison for life but people do keeping letting them out. However, if putting them in a hospital means they won't be let out I'm all for it. Anything to make sure they stay locked up.

Thanks, Kiki. Yes, he's almost vampire like it seems. Urine is his life force. I know that sounds really warped.

I don't know the answer. I have a friend who works at a hospital for the criminally insane. If I didn't know her as an honest person I'd swear she made stuff up that's how bad it is.

Well hopefully they do something and quick with Patton. Thanks again, Kiki.

O.K. I had to look this up. I don't mean about urine drinking in and of itself. I googled for pedophiles who drink children's urine.

Well, it didn't take but to scroll to the bottom of the first page. This is from January of 2008. Six months ago and here we have two people who have hurt a little girl. Sadly, one of them is her mother who the little girl claims knew about the abuse.

Warning it's heartwrenching. But yes, here's another pedophile who drinks children's urine. What does that mean? I don't know. It's some awful stuff though, and a poor child is paying the price.

http://avrobeson.wordpress.com/2008...hter-to-47-year-old-urine-drinking-pedophile/

I guess the main point I'm getting at is.. Yes, I believe all child predators have psychological problems that cause them to violate a child in the first place. If we started giving them a ride to the mental ward, the insanity plea will be abundant.

I realize there are different depths to the crimes against children. I could never think that since Mr. Pervert 1 repeatedly had sex with a 2 month old infant then he should be in prison, but Mr. Pervert 2 had sex with young boys and drank their urine then he should be in a mental hospital. They're all misfiring somewhere, really. I mean, what sane individual wants to have sex with a child in the first place?

Take Jeffrey Dahmer for instance. When he was young, he impaled the heads of animals he killed on stakes in his yard. He collected dead animals and had necrophilia desires. Sex with the dead? Yes... He committed his first murder at the age of 18 then smashed the victim's bones with a hammer because he "didn't want him to leave." The 13th of Dahmer's 17 victims was a 14-year-old, the older brother of the boy he was convicted of molesting in 1988, who was 13 at the time. After being charged with fifteen counts of murder, he entered a plea of not guilty by reason of insanity. The court rejected his insanity plea and sentenced Dahmer to fifteen consecutive life sentences, a minimum of 936 years. May 16, 1992, a consecutive life sentence was added for a 1978 murder.

This is truly one of the most vile and deranged criminals of all time. I don't believe a psychiatric hospital could have contained him or kept others around him safe. Think of the lives that could have been spared had he been locked up in prison for life the first time he was convicted of child molestation.

Ummm so I forgot about this guy. I'm just reading another article about a mail carrier assaulting a child for years and I see this guy's name.

Alan Patton.

That rung a bell, and then I saw the word "urine" so ummm O.K.

He got thirty days in jail. I haven't read for what or when, but I'll link to it.
http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo...y-delaware-alan-patton-sentenced.html?sid=102

O.K. that link shows so many news reports going back years about this guy.

Thanks to Patton it's illegal in the State of Ohio to collect bodily fluids. However, that same law? He was just found not guilty on.

Last offense he got busted in a Burger King by an off duty deputy for collecting children's urine.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/conten...010/11/06/urine-collector-arrested-again.html

People of Ohio be on the lookout this summer for this guy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back