OH OH - Andrew 'AJ' Kossin, 14, Cleveland, 19 Jan 2015

That definitely looks like him, even the earrings and hat style from fb. He updated a photo on Jan. 23. I'm concerned mostly due to the photos of alcohol, smoking, and gang signs.

Yeah, it appears to be a 14 year old going down the wroooong path. What gets me is that his mother is friends with him on Facebook....?? Yikes.

He was last seen at 4396 Rocky River Dr Cleveland, OH 44135.

There are comments on facebook saying that he's a confused, scared and in trouble kid.

While the picture on the Facebook page certainly favors him, I am not sure it is him. Which one is supposed to be his mother?

Actually, it looks like a kid's picture over the supposed span of 4-5 years where he has photo-shopped himself into pictures. And his appearance has not changed. Very weird. And I did not see any posts where he says he is fearful, confused, etc. Now I am confused.

It is for sure his facebook page. His mother, Andrea Wyrock, has posted missing poster on her FB page.

While the picture on the Facebook page certainly favors him, I am not sure it is him. Which one is supposed to be his mother?

Actually, it looks like a kid's picture over the supposed span of 4-5 years where he has photo-shopped himself into pictures. And his appearance has not changed. Very weird. And I did not see any posts where he says he is fearful, confused, etc. Now I am confused.

I'm sorry, I meant that other people who have shared his missing poster have commented that he's a confused, scared 14 year old who has gotten himself into trouble.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back