Found Safe OH - Ashlee Monroe, 11, Columbus, 6 May 2017

I'm confused. My link saying she was found is from April 25th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that both Ashlee (& her older sister) went missing in April & your article is from when they were found safe then. They believe she's a runaway, but 11 is SO young and a girl like her could very easily be hurt or taken advantage of by someone who she runs across.

I think that both Ashlee (& her older sister) went missing in April & your article is from when they were found safe then. They believe she's a runaway, but 11 is SO young and a girl like her could very easily be hurt or taken advantage of by someone who she runs across.

Yes. She needs to be found, fast.

A repeat "runaway"? If so, someone should be checking their home life...

Just to clarify, Ashlee is still missing as of today, May 9. She and her sister also went missing on April 25 and were found the next day.

Just to clarify, Ashlee is still missing as of today, May 9. She and her sister also went missing on April 25 and were found the next day.

I reported my post to get it deleted. Sorry for the confusion, I certainly do not want to take any attention away from this case with bad info.

Actually, BIC...you brought attention to the prior (and very recent) disappearance and subsequent safe location of these children, which sheds light on the circumstances likely surrounding this most recent disappearance. Thank you!

Have Mercy. She's just 11 . Too much grown- up, adult business going on on FB page :-(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Is there a Find or Missing FB page?

Is there a Find or Missing FB page?

I haven't seen one, not even a mention of it on any of the friends pages I looked at.

I haven't seen one, not even a mention of it on any of the friends pages I looked at.

Thank you, BIC.

Thank God!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads