Found Deceased OH - Braylen Noble, 3, non-verbal, Toledo, 4 Sept 2020

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Rtbk449, Sep 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WideOpen

WideOpen Well-Known Member

I'm just going to give my 2Cents after following along through the thread. I am not very suspicious of the mother-at all. The quotes provided by the mother even help to signal her innocence to me when she pleads, "If you want to just drop him off somewhere, please drop him off to the police station, you can drop him off here. Call my phone,'I just want him home': Mother of missing Toledo boy issues plea for toddler's return
    That plea gives me the impression she is NOT distancing herself from the authorities/LE but working closely and trusting them to recover Braylen. I also thought it very caring and loving the way she proclaimed to worry that her baby was crying and being picky. If it was m y son, I would be worried about the same- Braylen needs his mommy. IMO
    WHO else was in the apartment that day besides grandmother? Something is off and missing from what we have been told. I also would suspect LE have some kind of video evidence around the apartments from installed cameras.
    Hoping for answers.
    jmo

2. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

After watching the video of little Braylen in therapy struggling to ride a tricycle I can't imagine any possible way he either jumped out of a third floor window or escaped unnoticed by his grandmother who was sitting in the living room, walked downstairs and opened a heavy exterior door. And was gone by the time his mother reached the outside. And Braylen did so with no crying despite his mother's description of him crying a lot.

Then unseen, he made his way directly to the pool, found the one gap in the bars, walked along the perimeter edge to the stairs, climbed down, fell into the pool and went unnoticed for 5 days despite the half full pool having been searched by his mother and grandmother, divers, sniffer dogs, HRD dogs, volunteer searchers. No one noticed the smell of decomposition? No one saw a body floating?

Some cases remain unsolved and this one may fall into that category:

Police had previously searched the pool area on Friday after Braylen was reported missing but returned on Wednesday after days of searching turned up no results.

“It’s common practice in police investigations, once an area is searched, if nothing found, to go back and revisit that search area and see if anything was missed,” said Lt. Lenhardt. “But we do want to reiterate that the area was searched numerous times by Toledo Fire and Rescue, the FBI, private search groups, and both live and cadaver dogs.”
    By Wednesday afternoon, authorities returned their attention to the complex swimming pool, which has been drained for days already, taping off the area around the pool and covering it with tarps. A short time later, police confirmed they had found the body of a child they believed to be Braylen Noble.
    Police find body of a child believed to be Braylen Noble after days-long search

All MOO.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
    watcher9, LadyL, PMLsmom and 21 others like this.
  3. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

Or "bend" fencing poles or slip through a Bent fence pole, JS and IMO

4. ninjacalf

ninjacalf Member

Hi guys. Long time reader, first time posted.

I've just come across drone footage from above the pool. It shows just how clear the water is.
    I think Braylen is in the shot on a tarp.
    It appears that he is wearing blue clothing, which is not what he was described as wearing in the 911 call. It may have helped blend him with the colour of the pool from above but not from divers surely.

You can find my typing his name into Twitter

Denisedyann, VRQ112, SAMS and 5 others like this.
  5. crush

crush Well-Known Member

Drone went over pool first time on the day he was reported missing
    When family called 911 they said they checked the pool themselves and he wasn't there.

6. Spartygirl

BBM
    My opinion agrees with your opinion.
    MOO

7. Rosegold68

Rosegold68 Well-Known Member

where was that tarpaulin from? police? baby wrapped in it?

Marg from Oz and crush like this.
  8. Spartygirl

Agree--with most perps, that is what they would do....but the pool was NOT a better location if trying to keep his body hidden in this case.

I am just trying to figure out the "WHY" he was moved there.
    Did someone want him to be found ?? Remorse ?? OR because they did not realize it would become a national social media case and once realized how many people knew about him missing, decided to move him where he would be found?? not thinking clearly for sure.
    OR
    They figured pool had already been searched multiple times, it was being drained and probably ready to be closed with cover put over it, that he wouldn't be found until next spring when they open pool up for the season ??
    But then, he would have been found as pool cover was being put ON.
    UGH-- I just don't understand why as nothing makes sense except possible remorse.
    Either way, I am glad they did and he was found.
    He deserved way better than this.

9. crush

crush Well-Known Member

None of us know who may be responsible in this case; we do know histories of many cases and the innocent and the guilty alike have in the past always professed deep love, grief, willing to do anything to have their child returned .
    Some mean it. Some don't. It's really unlikely you'd ever see the parent say I hope you can't find my kid, I wanted her/him gone and I'll get the death penalty for what I did.
    I think you want to believe the best in people. I hope you won't be hurt. And you always have a right to your opinion.

10. ninjacalf

ninjacalf Member

IMO maybe he was drowned in the bathtub, so being placed in the pool makes sense to cover it up.
    I hope tests can be done on him to show chemicals etc from the different types of water if it comes down to that.

crush, Marg from Oz, misgrn and 3 others like this.
  11. killarney rose

killarney rose Well-Known Member

Do we know for sure whether the pool was covered or uncovered during the time that Braylen was missing?

Marg from Oz, cass523 and crush like this.
  12. Peppery

Peppery Well-Known Member

Around 1:20 in this video it shows multiple people walking past and looking into the pool area.

the article was posted on Wednesday 9/9 aroud 2:30pm but it’s not clear when the footage was exactly taken. It just defies logic that he was in there at that time and no one saw him. Impossible imo

Search for Braylen Noble Wednesday Update

HayLouise, patcorn, LadyL and 13 others like this.
  13. MarSzych

MarSzych Well-Known Member

Is it possible though that he was concealed in part of the filtration system or drain system of the pool that had a cover or enclosure and therefore he wasn't just out in the open to be seen in the clear water?

14. crush

crush Well-Known Member

LE brought multiple tarps; the roll that went around fence and some blue ones.

15. crush

crush Well-Known Member

Public pools by law have the new systems because of past incidents with toes or fingers or clothes getting caught.

16. Rosegold68

Rosegold68 Well-Known Member

original report says he was wearing a red and white mickey mouse t shirt when he went missing.....the drone footage shows a blue top i think?

whats going on here?

17. crush

crush Well-Known Member

Uncovered.

18. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

Due to the configuration of the gate/fence around the pool - through the bars would have been the only way for Braylen to get in the pool - is that correct?

19. crush

crush Well-Known Member

Uncovered.
    If it's not the red Mickey Mouse, it's impossible to know (at this point) if wrong information given deliberately, simple confusion by family, or if clothes were changed after disappearance.
    I will say this, and I genuinely request anyone with more info to correct me, but if a baby is taken from a pool after days in the water, a pull-up diaper would be mush.
    If a pull-up was worn and he was alive any length of time even on dry land it would be mush and full and fallen off.
    If he was recovered in a pull-up still on him in that pool he wasn't alive on his own somewhere for long and he wasn't in that pool for long.
    SPECULATION MOO

20. Yemelyan

Yemelyan Well-Known Member

This is my conclusion too, based on what is currently known.

I think police interviewed many people over the days he was missing and the person responsible perhaps realized in the course of these discussions that if Braylen is never found, the suspicion is never going to go away and things could go even worse for them. So, perhaps not understanding that pool water is different from other kinds of water, they made a panicked and not very well-thought out decision in the hopes that the death could look accidental on some level.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.