OH - Brian Michael Rini, charged with impersonating a long-missing child, Apr 2019

Discussion in 'Trials' started by AnotherNancyDrew, Apr 3, 2019.

1. k8ling0087

k8ling0087 Well-Known Member

I came home and already poured the wine. I may need stronger

2. raja

raja Well-Known Member

It's late for an April Fools joke but still..WTHeck

3. Elley Mae

Elley Mae The enemy is here. beware

4. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

Agree, the Amish wouldn't do that. They live as a community, it would put them all at risk. They wouldn't support a parent making such a decision, either.

5. Tillicum

Tillicum Well-Known Member

And where were the scratches and bruises?

6. Wagtales10

Wagtales10 2024

Im thinking this kid should have to pay 155K back for wasted resources. Everyone on board right?

Imagine how many children or other people have died when this person diverted city resources. Shameful!

crhedBngr, Lamima, kakadu and 11 others like this.
  7. Jackielee09

Jackielee09 Well-Known Member

Cruel. I hope he gets locked up.
    Well lots of people thought of Timmothy today.

8. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Smart thinking.

9. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom Because I'm the Mom, that's why.

He's a liar, a fraud and an all around creep. All documented by police records.

Such a heartbreak for the family of Timmothy.

10. Stunned

Stunned Well-Known Member

I just edited it too add I’ll drive the bus!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  11. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

A prolific serial liar.

SaguaroSpirit, gitana1 and LaborDayRN like this.
  12. teedie2

teedie2 Well-Known Member

I feel so sorry for Timmothy's family. It's not too good to assume miracles, since a miracle is a gift from God, but I wanted this to be true, so much, imagining the joy that Timmothy's family would feel upon being reunited. I hope and pray that he is alive, safe and happy somewhere and that maybe someday the family will be reunited.

Things like this can sure leave you feeling let down and depressed, even if you aren't a family member. My current mood is telling me that this is a perfect time to go ahead and start my income tax return.

So sad.:(

13. PinkPrincessPoop

PinkPrincessPoop Well-Known Member

As much as it can be disheartening for this news, I plead with you all not to forget Timmothy as you go back to your lives! Even if the most obvious conclusion ends up being reality - that Timmothy is no longer with us - his family still deserves answers and to know where he is, to bring him home. Please spread Timmothy's story and let's all hope that no matter what, he will one day come home!

14. sjah

sjah Member

Some interesting facts given in one WCPO interview. They said they checked with Missing and Exploited Children and they said there are approximately 25,000 missing children each year and of those only 1% was taken by a non familial member and of that 1% only 1 in 7 were part of sex trafficking. Thought there would have been more taken by non family.

15. JanetElaine

JanetElaine Well-Known Member

Mugshots posted are old. Now come to think of it (and I REALLY should be in bed by now so forgive me if I missed something), what kind of charges could they bring? Will they charge him with anything? (Those with crystal balls, line up ;) ).

16. allboys

allboys Well-Known Member

I hope the fact that this man is 23 or 24 raised suspicion on the part of LE, so that they could prepare the family for the fact this likely wasn’t Timmothy. There is a large variance on how 14 year olds can appear, but I would think a 24 year old looks less like a 14 year old. I have 3 boys, and I have to say, the first thing I thought was that his jaw made him look older than 14. That said, I ultimately was duped like many others, because it seemed like he resembled Timmothy (though really it wasn’t a quality photograph).

Anyway, I just hope there were early indicators that prevented the family from getting their hopes up. I cannot imagine the emotional roller coaster.

CarmelEyesD, Jim_M, teedie2 and 8 others like this.
  17. gitana1

Wow. This is horrible. What a creep.

18. coffeeandacig

coffeeandacig Bloggin' n stuffs

The capacity for cruelty in some people never ceases to amaze me...:(

19. southern_scout

southern_scout Well-Known Member

First off, he's not a "kid" in any sense of the word. He is a grown adult. He made a conscious choice to mislead not only LE but the Pitzen family. He has clearly deceived both others and LE before when caught in illegal situations. I think he was likely casing cars to steal and had already planned this "excuse" because he knew he might be caught. I am livid that he has put this poor family through this torture for the last 48 hours *knowing* he was not their missing child. It's one of the cruelest, most heartless things someone could do. I don't know if he is just completely void of conscience, but his past criminal record shows he is a serial liar and serial criminal, and he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Even that probably isn't enough to keep him off the streets.

Jim_M, HulaMum, LaborDayRN and 13 others like this.
  20. gitana1

And disgusting to think that multiple felon was in a hospital with CHILDREN.