GUILTY OH - Brian Michael Rini, charged with impersonating a long-missing child, Apr 2019

I mean why would you go around pretending to be a missing person? Can't imagine how the family feel being put through that again.
If he is as young as he states we do not know his circumstances? It seems odd to me someone so young would know Timmothy’s story. Maybe it is possible he was told he was Timmothy. We do not know anything yet. I cannot judge someone so young who appears to have been abused.

Mugshots posted are old. Now come to think of it (and I REALLY should be in bed by now so forgive me if I missed something), what kind of charges could they bring? Will they charge him with anything? (Those with crystal balls, line up ;) ).
I have no idea what they can charge him with, but I want them to find something. I am so angry at this person, who would pull a stunt like this to hurt a family, that has already been hurt so much. I know Timmothy's family tried not to get their hopes up but I'm sure it couldn't help but flicker.

The fact that Timmothy's father wasn't talking to anyone is kind of telling. (I'm sure he was communicating with the police/FBI, I just mean the media and everyone else). He knew Amy better than anyone and I'd imagine knows what most likely happened to Timmothy even if he really wants to hold out hope. Was the grandmother from the news conference his mother or Amy's mother?

Now then, this genius' case could get more interesting. His description of his two "kidnappers" could be his buddies because his description was WAY too precise. I still say he was dropped off after given a "ride" across the bridges and "found" within a block of Campbell County jail. ANY Red Roof is just too far!
As of 2 seconds ago according to WCPO, he has yet to be charged with anything. I have personal feelings about that, but will keep them to myself except the word cruel comes to mind.
IMHO, MOO, MOO

I’m going to try to go through these posts fast there’s so many so apologies if this is repetitive.

So this guy is 24 years old with prior arrests? Wouldn’t he know he could not possibly get away with this lie with his records and dna testing?? Also 24 is waaaaay older... i feel like this shouldn’t have even made the headlines it did because it should have been shut down immediately and commented on afterwards. People thought really thought a 24 year old was a 14 year old?? I really am sick of the media they always move way too quick until facts are checked.. and now that poor family who had their hopes up. I feel terrible for them.

BREAKING: THIS is the man who told police he was a 14-year-old boy who was abdicated years ago. This is Brian Michael Rini of Medina, Ohio who claimed he was Timmothy Pitzen. This is an old mugshot of Rini. @Local12 (BBM)
5:16 PM 4/4/19
View attachment 178020
Angela Ingram on Twitter
I agree with the other poster who suggested moving on re TIMMOTHY only, not this liar. I am so disappointed.

The fact that Timmothy's father wasn't talking to anyone is kind of telling. (I'm sure he was communicating with the police/FBI, I just mean the media and everyone else). He knew Amy better than anyone and I'd imagine knows what most likely happened to Timmothy even if he really wants to hold out hope. Was the grandmother from the news conference his mother or Amy's mother?

It was Timmothy's maternal grandmother.

June 22 – Brian M. Rini, 20, of North Spring Grove Street, was arrested and charged with making false alarms involving a law enforcement agency at 5:13 a.m.

Police reports

Looks like Mr. Rini has been making false claims for a while (at least 4 years now. This is from 2015)

That sounds consistent with the story in The Imposter.

Whether there's a conventional mental illness problem or not, I think someone must have a problem inside that they try to get attention and change their life in this way.

So, am curious. Was this a planned out hoax for the hell of it? Or was he doing something "shady" like trying to break in a car and when confronted, he came up with this story. I'm wondering if he had a cell phone. I imagine most 24 year olds would have one and maybe at some point between running into the concerned women who called the cops and actually talking to LE he had a chance to google missing children. Or maybe he already knew of the case and just looked up the details.

I feel like I will follow news about this Rini guy to see if he finally gets locked up for a long long time as a serial offender. His crimes seem to have also been increasing in severity through time. He adds no value to society. If people get life sentences for marijuana why can’t this guy?

I’m going to try to go through these posts fast there’s so many so apologies if this is repetitive.

So this guy is 24 years old with prior arrests? Wouldn’t he know he could not possibly get away with this lie with his records and dna testing?? Also 24 is waaaaay older... i feel like this shouldn’t have even made the headlines it did because it should have been shut down immediately and commented on afterwards. People thought really thought a 24 year old was a 14 year old?? I really am sick of the media they always move way too ******* quick until facts are checked.. and now that poor family who had their hopes up. I feel terrible for them.

He likely traveled from Cleveland to Newport area on a drug run. Media got their info from LE & working the scanners.

Amy’s mother, Timmothys maternal grandmother.

So this guy is 24 years old with prior arrests? Wouldn’t he know he could not possibly get away with this lie with his records and dna testing?? Also 24 is waaaaay older... i feel like this shouldn’t have even made the headlines it did because it should have been shut down immediately and commented on afterwards. People thought really thought a 24 year old was a 14 year old?? I really am sick of the media they always move way too ******* quick until facts are checked.. and now that poor family who had their hopes up. I feel terrible for them.
Agreed. LE should have checked fingerprints through the system before doing anything else, including informing the media.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back