OH - Brian Michael Rini, charged with impersonating a long-missing child, Apr 2019

Discussion in 'Trials' started by AnotherNancyDrew, Apr 3, 2019.

1. bleuboy

bleuboy Well-Known Member

The is a very sad outcome for the families of timmothy. I know I myself wanted to believe it was timmothy because it is rare you get a good happy ending on websleuths. I just wanted so much for this family to join the list of lucky families out there who are reunited with lost loved ones after years of being missing.
    For me, I have got to have hope that these missing children and adults will be found or i couldn't carry on reading on websleuths day after day and not be totally depressed and dejected.
    Without hope there is nothing.

2. ChiCubs2016

ChiCubs2016 Well-Known Member

The mods promote scroll and roll for a reason.

We do not always have to agree but we must always be respectful and compassionate.

3. osu

osu Well-Known Member

4. Saribella

Saribella Well-Known Member

OH PLEASE, I have all three and I don't pretend to be missing children. That is a bad excuse.

5. ReadySet

ReadySet Well-Known Member

JMO, he got what he wanted, attention? a clean bed and medical care? distraction from trying to break into a car? for a while. He was in the moment, not thinking about consequences.
    There are a lot of people who lie every day, knowing they will be fact-checked but they do it anyway because they get something they want out of it that is worth it to them.

6. Artis

Artis Well-Known Member

Darn, that video won't play for me but he looks like the mugshot with the dark hair!

gitana1 and osu like this.
  7. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Well-Known Member

Confound it. How horrible for Timmothy's Family.

8. smile22

smile22 Live Laugh Love

So sad for all involved to get the family’s hopes up and then destroyed when he was a pathological lier who did this for what fame I hope that Timothy’s father has his dna on ancestry so that Incase timmothy ever is on there he may match up.

This guy who did this to the family is a ******* and hope he rots in jail not to long ago a women came forward to the group missing in America and claimed to be a missing girl from Utah in the 70s or 80s that to was a hoax

margarita25, gitana1, TRB and 2 others like this.
  9. chi123

chi123 Well-Known Member

10. WhimsicalWillow

WhimsicalWillow All of my posts are MOO & accuracy not guaranteed

I had to go to bed worrying about Timmothy suffering 7 years as a victim of child trafficking. I had to worry about other kids possibly suffering as well because of how MSM handled this case.

11. Medstudies

Medstudies Well-Known Member

I just recalled a similar cruel hoax: Shannon Sherrill (Lebanon, Indiana)

Shannon Marie Sherrill – The Charley Project
    “A Topeka, Kansas woman named Donna Lynette Walker claimed to be Shannon in July 2003. She telephoned and emailed her family, sending them photographs of herself and claiming to be the missing girl. Shannon's loved ones initially believed her, but the claim turned out to be a hoax and Walker was charged with a dozen felony counts of identity deception and false informing.”

My heart breaks for the family of this cruel hoax.

12. WhimsicalWillow

WhimsicalWillow All of my posts are MOO & accuracy not guaranteed

Andrea Yates believed she was saving her kids by murdering them. I think she killed Timmothy and herself to “be together” (she said “Timmothy’s mine”).

I think she, mentally, couldn’t admit she killed him in the letter.

13. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Whoa! That's a scary thought!

aust amateur slueth and Stunned like this.
  14. DKBenn

DKBenn New Member

JaneEyre and LaborDayRN like this.
  15. Artis

Artis Well-Known Member

Uhm, you guys, did you catch that gitana pointed out that these mugs we've been given have different eye colors?!!! WTH??? These aren't the same guys.

ETA: Where did the mugshots come from? We need some answers.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  16. Irish_Eyes

Irish_Eyes Well-Known Member

Me too!

Gitana, if the FBI interviewed him does he have possible fed trouble here too?

gitana1, Judith Sleuth and osu like this.
  17. bradfordsleuth

bradfordsleuth Well-Known Member

Ok so I had a good cry of frustration and disappointment and now I am back and committed to focusing my thoughts on Timmothy and how he can be found.

But I have to get this out...

After this post I am not gonna waste one more minute of my energy on the pathetic pond scum who prepetuated this horrifying hoax.

We are all here for Timmothy...not to criticize each other or to let this become about a disgusting *** who had his 36 hours of fame.

Timmothy's face is out there more than ever now....let's hope the right person remembers seeing him and he can soon go home.

I still choose to believe he is alive...there is not enough evidence out there to convince me otherwise.

JMO

18. Saribella

Saribella Well-Known Member

19. justaparent

justaparent Where is Shantina

At one point the brother apologized to the family for what his brother had done but said he had nothing to say to his brother. It wasn’t until the media pressed him that he said he hoped he would get treatment. It sounds like the family has completely washed their hands of him. This guy’s been bad news for a long time.

The recent mug shot looks like the same guy in the photo by the car but the older mugshots look like another person. Hair color, the beard, and weight make a difference and could easily change. I wonder if the guy was wearing colored contact lenses (someone mentioned there’s a difference).

20. rosesfromangels

rosesfromangels Amateur speculations and opinion only

Well my hinky meter malfunctioned on this one. Horrible for the family. Something is wrong with this guys head, and soul to do something so cruel.

Amateur opinion and speculation