GUILTY OH - Brianna Ratliff, 20, Coshocton, 15 Apr 2021 *ARREST*

She was found by a search party rather than LE.
Body of missing Coshocton woman found in abandoned home | NBC4 WCMH-TV

On Sunday, the sheriff’s office received a call from a search party that a deceased woman matching her description had been found inside a vacant residence in the 1800 block of Chestnut Street. Detectives processed the scene with help from the state Bureau of Criminal Investigations.​

She was found by a search party rather than LE.
Body of missing Coshocton woman found in abandoned home | NBC4 WCMH-TV

On Sunday, the sheriff’s office received a call from a search party that a deceased woman matching her description had been found inside a vacant residence in the 1800 block of Chestnut Street. Detectives processed the scene with help from the state Bureau of Criminal Investigations.​
Wow. In following many, many missing person cases, I honestly can't remember one where the search party found the body rather than LE or a random person coming across the body by chance.

jmo

Just came across Brianna's thread about half hour ago and was reading up and got so caught up in it, I then started googling and saw the news posted that her body was found in an abandoned house !!!

OH Noooooo-- I feel so sad and wonder WTH happened ??
I am glad she has been found but wish it was different outcome.

RIP dear Brianna and Prayers to her family and friends !!

Wow. In following many, many missing person cases, I honestly can't remember one where the search party found the body rather than LE or a random person coming across the body by chance.

jmo
Yes, I agree. And especially this soon after the disappearance, and so close to where they had announced she was last seen!

Just came across Brianna's thread about half hour ago and was reading up and got so caught up in it, I then started googling and saw the news posted that her body was found in an abandoned house !!!

OH Noooooo-- I feel so sad and wonder WTH happened ??
I am glad she has been found but wish it was different outcome.

RIP dear Brianna and Prayers to her family and friends !!
This is reminding of the case of the young woman at home over college break, iirc, whose step-father was charged with her murder. She was found in an abandoned house too - or in the backyard, iirc. I'm sorry I'm not recalling her name. She overdosed.

jmo

On April 18th The Coshocton County Sheriff’s Office received a phone call from a search party who advised they had located a deceased female matching the description of 20 year old, Brianna Ratliff inside a vacant residence in the City of Coshocton. Detectives with the assistance of the Bureau of Criminal Investigations processed the scene, located in the 1800 block of Chestnut Street.
This is an ongoing investigation and we are asking for any additional information leading up to the death of Brianna Ratliff from April 15th to April 18th. Anyone with information is encouraged to call the Coshocton County’s Sheriff’s Office Tip Line at 740-623-8477. Assisting at the scene; Coshocton County Coroner’s Office, Coshocton County Prosecutors Office, Coshocton City Fire Department, Coshocton County EMS and BCI&I.

Coshocton County Sheriff
James A. Crawford
Coshocton County Sheriff's Office

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members