OH - Bryan Able, LE Student, murders a cat in OH

believe09

Reaction score
***WARNING-GRAPHIC PHOTO and description of the crime***

He walked onto a strangers porch, stole their housecat, tortured it, eviscerated it and eventually put the carcass on another students car where he attends school.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo...+Accused+Of+Killing+Cat,+Using+Organs+As+Bait

This is MISDEMEANOR animal cruelty.

The key with this guy, for me, is whether or not this should prevent him from having a career in Law Enforcement. Because arming him is a very, very bad choice. Really bad. He cannot claim hijinks here. He did not TP someones house-he tortured an animal, committed unspeakable acts with the carcass and went on with his day.

This is horrible. I am not ready to go to the link, maybe never will be.
I'm scared thinking this guy will ever be hired as an LE officer! He's a total creep and sicko. Why do we keep seeing more and more of this ? I can't stand it.

***WARNING-GRAPHIC PHOTO and description of the crime***

He walked onto a strangers porch, stole their housecat, tortured it, eviscerated it and eventually put the carcass on another students car where he attends school.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo...+Accused+Of+Killing+Cat,+Using+Organs+As+Bait

This is MISDEMEANOR animal cruelty.

The key with this guy, for me, is whether or not this should prevent him from having a career in Law Enforcement. Because arming him is a very, very bad choice. Really bad. He cannot claim hijinks here. He did not TP someones house-he tortured an animal, committed unspeakable acts with the carcass and went on with his day.

Yes, I think it should prevent his choice to become a law enforcement officer. There is something psychologically wrong with a person who would do this. He doesn't ever need to be an armed agent of the law: he doesn't even FOLLOW the law!

If the misdemeanor was something that did not involve cruelty, torture and the killing of a live creature, "maybe" I'd think differently. But this guy is a killer-in-the-making, IMO.

I wish there was a way to ignore certain topics. Torturing animals would be at the top of my list. I can't STAND thinking about an animal suffering or being abused. It makes me feel murderous and then it makes me cry. You are a real big man Bryan. You were able to kill an defenseless, innocent, honest creature. I would love to see him (warning this gets graphic) strung up by his cajones and um, flayed alive? Yeah, that sounds good.

I wish there was a way to ignore certain topics. Torturing animals would be at the top of my list. I can't STAND thinking about an animal suffering or being abused. It makes me feel murderous and then it makes me cry. You are a real big man Bryan. You were able to kill an defenseless, innocent, honest creature. I would love to see him (warning this gets graphic) strung up by his cajones and um, flayed alive? Yeah, that sounds good.

I wish I could thanks ya twice gaia. Bryan is pathetic. Bryan is attracted to power for reasons other than reasons that are acceptable to you and I. Bryan likely knew that his actions would get him a midemeanor at best. Bryan will do it again-it is a given. A dog, a child, a wife, a suspect....but Bryan will likely do this again.

I could'nt go to the link either. To me there is nothing more innocent than children and and animals. I'm glad this came to light before he became emloyed in
LE.

Will this atrocious "incident" prevent him from being hired by LE? He is a student training for a career in LE, will he be dropped by the school?

Wonder if he sets fires, too....

Actually, I wonder what he has done in the past.

Will this atrocious "incident" prevent him from being hired by LE? He is a student training for a career in LE, will he be dropped by the school?

Wonder if he sets fires, too....

Actually, I wonder what he has done in the past.

And I'm wondering what he's doing tonite. :eek:

What a monster.

ETA: and I hope he gets the max 6 months in prison!

What really gets me is the fact that most animal abuse or torture charges are a misdemeanor. What is that saying about our society? It should be a felony charge to abuse another living being, human or otherwise.

I did not read the link so I don't know what exactly he did nor do I want to know. I can't handle it. I can't even handle the ASPCA Sarah McClachlan sung commercials. I have to change the channel. I just get so upset. I donate money to HSUS, ASPCA and PETA when I can and in return they send me literature about the horrible things being done to animals, most of which I am already aware of, and I get annoyed that part of my donation money is going to this. Obviously if you are a member of PETA or HSUS you are doing so because you are aware of issues. How about saving that literature and using it to educate people who DON'T know. Or using that money which is spent on making me my own personalized postage address stamps and use it to continue to lobby for stricter laws against animal abuse. One of my four wonderful rescue kitties I found minutes after he was thrown out of a moving car 11 yrs ago which resulted in a shattered leg, broken in 3 places, is perched on my lap right now and I just love him so much. The thought that he was abused like he was before I found him makes my heart ache and I at the time when I found him I looked into pressing charges and was told at the very most these people would get a small fine and that would be it. A small fine for burning a kitten w/ cigarrettes, kicking him so hard it shattered his knee and then throwing him out of a moving car window which resulted in 2 more broken leg bones. Unbelievable. He is great now. When I found him on the sidewalk laying there I took him directly to the vet and he went into surgery and ultimately had to have a steel pin put into his leg to hold it together because the bones were just too damaged. He has been with me for 11 yrs now and there is no evidence of his abuse except for a small limp. Animals do not hang on to the past - they live in the moment. Humans could learn a lot from that mentality.

He is pure evil.

Absolutely should prevent him from becoming any type of LE.

I can't believe this crime is only a misdemeanor! Wtf! Bryan is one sick son of a *****. Hope to God they don't allow him a badge and gun.

Well hopefully he will never be able to serve in LE, however he still will be walking the streets. I seriously doubt this is the only time he's done something to an animal.
I wonder about him starting fires and bet wetting?
I would want his picture posted all over the town if he lived around me. There should be a website showing people who do horrible things to animals, just like the RSO's!
The poor people who lost their cat in this way, I just can't imagine the pain they are going through now, I wonder if they could sue this for all the suffering they have? Also the student who found this poor dead cat on their car.
In Utah it's now a felony for doing terrible things like this. He's shown us just what he's made of, now The People need to do the right thing and deal with him accordingly. Next time we hear about him it can be worse, heck he'll probably find himself a girlfriend who has little children.

Also, he should be permantly banned from ever having a fishing licence!!!! !!!!

VB

I can't bring myself to read the link either. I have a real soft spot for animals. This guy is a real creep and should have no place in serving LE. I agree with gaia227....I can't even watch the ASPCA commercials without getting upset. When they show the pictures of the animals that have been abused or starved......well it makes me want to cry.

My daughter is in law school and she tells me that her record has to be spotless. I would think that would be the same for someone that wants to serve LE.

I can't bring myself to read the link either. I have a real soft spot for animals. This guy is a real creep and should have no place in serving LE. I agree with gaia227....I can't even watch the ASPCA commercials without getting upset. When they show the pictures of the animals that have been abused or starved......well it makes me want to cry.

My daughter is in law school and she tells me that her record has to be spotless. I would think that would be the same for someone that wants to serve LE.

I wish that were the case with LE....

Sorry to bring this back from the dead but a google search on this kid brought me here. I happen to go to school with this kid and he was in the same major as i currently am. I must say i never really liked the kid and am glad to see him go. He has been removed from the program and from the school as of this past friday.

Sorry to bring this back from the dead but a google search on this kid brought me here. I happen to go to school with this kid and he was in the same major as i currently am. I must say i never really liked the kid and am glad to see him go. He has been removed from the program and from the school as of this past friday.

Welcome Josh!

I bet you *are* glad to know he's gone-- I hope someone is keeping a close eye on him....I can't help but believe that he's a danger to society...it's only a matter of time, IMO, before he does something worse. :(

Welcome to Websleuths, Josh!

I am so happy to hear that he is gone. Someone like that should NEVER be in LE.

Any word about him around your school? What was his personality?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne
Back