Deceased/Not Found OH - Carrie Culberson, 22, Blanchester, 28 Aug 1996 - #1 *V. Doan guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question.

If somebody is listening to Vince's story and his people. Does this mean that one of the followers released some information that he has been withholding either about himself or Jarrod when he said plainly he did not know anything of her disappearance? Somebody please clarify on that because in my mind that means one of the women told something on him that they should not have. Also meaning letting the cat out of the bag. Some clarification please. Thank you

Carrie we will keep looking until we find you. We love you
FindCarrie
www.findcarrieculberson.com

findcarrie said:
I have a question.

If somebody is listening to Vince's story and his people. Does this mean that one of the followers released some information that he has been withholding either about himself or Jarrod when he said plainly he did not know anything of her disappearance? Somebody please clarify on that because in my mind that means one of the women told something on him that they should not have. Also meaning letting the cat out of the bag. Some clarification please. Thank you

Carrie we will keep looking until we find you. We love you
FindCarrie

:dance: You see Jill, they are finally cracking over there. It sounds like someone squealed somewhere. I have a feeling this poor woman might now have to go into hiding. Either way the murderer of Carrie Culberson is behind bars. Only a lie detector proving his innocence (I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE ADMISSABLE OR NOT) and that meaning he is telling the complete truth and showing no deception then only then will I think of looking elsewhere. Sad isn't it? All mouth and no action. :behindbar

Not really. See here I am posting under Bobbijo’s name because she will let me and we are family and we agree on things, and it started out she asked for my help with one reply and it has escalated from there. My real name is Roxanna, BobbiJo keeps me informed and I reply to her. I can not read these things from the web while I am at work, so she emails it to me, I respond to her, and she posts it. No, I didn’t say those things she did. And in all actuality, it was a statement that was made IF she got banned off of the website. And in my opinion, I agree with her to a point on this one. We all have a right to be heard any where and any time, she may have come across wrong to a point, but that was what she was feeling at the time. And I believe, correct me, Bobbi, if I am wrong, she was replying to someone that asked her a question about the website. However, I believe that I was referring to delivering messages for you, spreading rumors, or talking about a particular person. She was speaking about the people in general - not wanting to hear any other side, but what they tend to believe. If you like we can leave you all alone, as a matter of fact, I think that I tried to leave earlier when I told you Good Luck in your search. But you just had to fire back and I felt that I needed to clarify things a bit more. We are not on here bad mouthing you or any one else, we are just debating thoughts, opinions, and ideas. We can go else where and do that too. I will even keep out of Bobbi’s conversations and post under my own name. It is just that I do not always have access to a computer like some people do.

An article somewhere said that Vince Doan's father, Lawrence Baker, would do things for people as favors and then call the favor in later. What if Jarrod Messer "owed" on favors done? He seems to have had a long record of being a bad boy. Could Baker have helped him in the past? Did they know each other well? Maybe the opportunity to call in favors came up when Doan had something he needed to get rid of...somewhere away from his familys' properties... and his father scrambled to help. You couldn't ask just anyone for that kind of favor, but you could if you had something on them. And if what they had on you was bad enough, maybe it was worth taking a chance.

Please, take this as it is meant. It is speculation. Guessing. Looking at possibilities. Pondering what has been in the media. I am NOT attacking anyone. The fact is, somehow, items relating to Carrie Culberson got buried under Jarrod Messer's barn. I don't see it as an instant murder charge against Messer or that it means Doan didn't kill Carrie. But Jarrod Messer darned well knew there was a hole in his back yard and he needs to pay his dues.

bobbijo69 said:
Not really. See here I am posting under Bobbijo’s name because she will let me and we are family and we agree on things, and it started out she asked for my help with one reply and it has escalated from there. My real name is Roxanna, BobbiJo keeps me informed and I reply to her. I can not read these things from the web while I am at work, so she emails it to me, I respond to her, and she posts it. No, I didn’t say those things she did. And in all actuality, it was a statement that was made IF she got banned off of the website. And in my opinion, I agree with her to a point on this one. We all have a right to be heard any where and any time, she may have come across wrong to a point, but that was what she was feeling at the time. And I believe, correct me, Bobbi, if I am wrong, she was replying to someone that asked her a question about the website. However, I believe that I was referring to delivering messages for you, spreading rumors, or talking about a particular person. She was speaking about the people in general - not wanting to hear any other side, but what they tend to believe. If you like we can leave you all alone, as a matter of fact, I think that I tried to leave earlier when I told you Good Luck in your search. But you just had to fire back and I felt that I needed to clarify things a bit more. We are not on here bad mouthing you or any one else, we are just debating thoughts, opinions, and ideas. We can go else where and do that too. I will even keep out of Bobbi’s conversations and post under my own name. It is just that I do not always have access to a computer like some people do.

You have no rights here. This is a private forum and you are a guest. Your membership can be rescinded at any time.

bobbijo69 said:
Please use the quote button when responding to a particular post, or if you don't know how to do that, copy and paste what you are responding to with the original poster's name at the top. Thanks!

Dear Vincent Doan Fans:

I see that my direct question was not answered. Why is that? I recall in an earlier post that you wanted to answer any questions we might have. Please answer the question I asked you pertaining to these findings and how they relate to Vincent Doan although he says he knew nothing of Carrie's disappearance or Jarrod Messer. If the past girlfriend was a tipster, doesnt that cause concern in the area that Vincent Doan was involved somehow?

I do not want to hear about anything else right now. I want a clear and direct answer to what I just asked you. If you want to be welcomed on this board, a positve approach would be to answer the questions as they are asked because after all if he is innocent, you will not have any reason to redirect what is being asked of you.

Thank you.

FindCarrie

snorky said:
Please use the quote button when responding to a particular post, or if you don't know how to do that, copy and paste what you are responding to with the original poster's name at the top. Thanks!

UNLESS Its a large quote - they take up too much room!

findcarrie said:
Dear Vincent Doan Fans:

I see that my direct question was not answered. Why is that? I recall in an earlier post that you wanted to answer any questions we might have. Please answer the question I asked you pertaining to these findings and how they relate to Vincent Doan although he says he knew nothing of Carrie's disappearance or Jarrod Messer. If the past girlfriend was a tipster, doesnt that cause concern in the area that Vincent Doan was involved somehow?

I do not want to hear about anything else right now. I want a clear and direct answer to what I just asked you. If you want to be welcomed on this board, a positve approach would be to answer the questions as they are asked because after all if he is innocent, you will not have any reason to redirect what is being asked of you.

Thank you.

FindCarrie

I don't think they can answer - two of them were banned and only Bobbijo or whoever she/he is today can speak for them. She/he doesn't seem to want to answer because she/he asked what my questions were twice and still won't take the time to scroll up and read them.

I will see if any of my direct questions get answered, however I do suspect there is a pattern here. I feel as if this has become a place to not find any information but a place to aggrivate the hell out of anybody who's trying to get something done about this (example, myself). I'm sure the rest of the board can see what I am trying to explain to them and have been complaining about to our sister sites for the last two years. Although I will wait for a responce and I may be speaking too soon. :eek:

I am still looking for you Carrie and I wont stop till I find you.
FindCarrie

1) Look at the names: BobbiJo and Roxanna – We are definitely female!

2) We can’t answer that question due to the fact that I do not know who the tipster is. I have an idea and if I am correct, that person is not reliable on telling the truth. I will do this for you, I will do some investigating and find the answer for you and come back with the answer – from the horses mouth so to speak. I will give you an answer with in the next day or two.

3) I have not heard anything from the authorities stating that the findings pointed to Vincent, as a matter of fact, I believe nothing was found to link him to those items. No DNA on the items for Vince or Carrie. Hmmm, with the technology now days you think that there would have been…

And this is From ROXANNA via BobbiJo

Well in any case, let's get back on track. Enough posting about personalities, etc. If its not case related - leave it off of the forum.

The news report said that one of the tipsters was an exgirlfriend of Vincent Doan, who still writes to him. Now how more related to Vince can you get? I'll be waiting for an answer and I dont resond to anything but a direct answer to my question. :boohoo:

findcarrie said:
The news report said that one of the tipsters was an exgirlfriend of Vincent Doan, who still writes to him. Now how more related to Vince can you get? I'll be waiting for an answer and I dont resond to anything but a direct answer to my question. :boohoo:
2) We can’t answer that question due to the fact that I do not know who the tipster is. I have an idea and if I am correct, that person is not reliable on telling the truth. I will do this for you, I will do some investigating and find the answer for you and come back with the answer – from the horses mouth so to speak. I will give you an answer with in the next day or two

findcarrie said:
The news report said that one of the tipsters was an exgirlfriend of Vincent Doan, who still writes to him. Now how more related to Vince can you get?

I find this article confusing.

Quote from articleTwo informants, including one who still communicates with the imprisoned former boyfriend of murder victim Carrie Culberson, pointed authorities to the pole barn here for a three-week dig that has failed to uncover her remains, according to a search warrant unsealed Wednesday.

Over the past two months, two informants have come forward regarding Culberson's whereabouts, states the warrant, written by Investigator Mark Penn of the Clermont County Sheriff's Office.

One of the informants still has contact with Vincent Doan, her former boyfriend who was convicted in 1997 of murder and kidnapping and is serving life in prison.
"They continue to write back and forth," the warrant states.
End Quote

It seems to be referring to Carrie as a former girlfriend as a descriptive phrase?
Her as in Carrie's not the informants.
Weird editing maybe?

IMO

www.geocities.com/freevincentdoan/
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: www.geocities.com/freevincentdoan/

Those of you that support those convicted of murder really need to rethink your strategy. Your current antics do not help your cause at all. Perhaps you can elect a spokesperson that is both intelligent and articulate to be a voice. If your presentation everywhere mirrors the one you have presented on this board, your loved ones will with out a doubt spend the rest of their lives in prison. Kind of like the old saying, "With friends like you , who needs enemys?"

Hi,

I have read the threads and would like to point out that sometimes the judicial system does fail. Maybe he did do it, maybe he didn't. I am truly amazed that in this day and age there is a conviction with no body or murder weapon. I would like to remind people that there was a case where the police, d.a., prosecuting attorney make the evidence fit what they need and that case was the Dillwoulby case. They even know who the murder was but the evidence was tainted to reflect a different outcome. Just maybe, just maybe there is another side that needs to be explored. I do hope that closure happens for everyone involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crime.junkie