OH OH - Charlotte Nagi Pollis, 28, Girard, 12 March 1994

Discussion in '1990's Missing' started by Melly, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Melly

Melly Member

I couldn't find any threads about these... if there are, I apologize for the duplicates...

One is Charlotte Nagi-Pollis:

http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/1151dfoh.html

The other is a couple and I can't seem to find anything on them. If I remember correctly, their names were John and Shelly Markham. They had 4 or 5 children, the children came home one day to find their parents gone. Noone has seen or heard from them since...

2. Loading...

3. fedfan4life

fedfan4life New Member

4. KateB

KateB New Member

Woman missing for 20 years
    March 12, 2014
    The current Doe Network link and photos: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1151dfoh.html
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. killarney rose

killarney rose Well-Known Member

Pretty sure they know who did it, just no evidence.

6. JanetElaine

JanetElaine Well-Known Member

That's what it looks like it boils down to. It's 21 years later now, maybe someone will finally start talking....

7. JanetElaine

JanetElaine Well-Known Member

8. Cafegirl

Cafegirl New Member

Hey guys,it wont let me share link,but plz check out 220UFIL doe network...i submitted it to doe network...and they said theyv e received other tips for the two as potential matched.*MP missing 3/1994,DOE found5/1/95,but ME states she was deceased a year prior.*both had c sections*both were wearing lounge/sleeping attire*both heavy build*both pictures eerily similiar*MPdisappeared in a neighboring state of Ohio,DOE found in Illinois,467mile drive,a6hour one way trip .not un do-able for someone trying to hide a body.

9. fasteddy8170

fasteddy8170 Member

10. madamx

madamx Active Member

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/220ufil.html

good call cafegirl... I had just come here now to post this same thing..... I really think that this jane doe looks soo much like Charlotte. I wonder if this is her??

11. SMartian

SMartian New Member

Just watched the rerun episode of this on Unsolved Mysteries. The whole deal with the shed and the footprints just seems so suspicious to me. Such a shame that they have never found Charlotte's body. Without that and/or any evidence of an actual crime scene, LE does not have sufficient evidence to charge anyone for this very obvious murder/cover up.

One thing I found strange was the link to the Doe Network, states that the UID has straight, dark brown hair with a reddish tint but the model is clearly showing a brown, shoulder length curly hairstyle. The sketch above does show a more straight type of hairstyle. The Charley Project describes Charolette's hair only as black/brown, but all of the pictures that are posted of her, show her with medium length curly hair. I am unsure if Charlotte had naturally curly hair or if she permed it. Perms were very big back then so it is possible she does have normally straight hair but kept it permed. I just found it strange that the Doe Network would describe the UID as having straight hair but the model with a curly hairstyle.

With that being said, the fact that they did have an image of the UID with a curly hairstyle, makes it even more plausible to me that this could possibly be Charlotte Pollis. I see that Cafegirl submitted a possible match and I wonder if there was ever any word back from LE? It really looked to be a great match and it would be wonderful if Charolette was finally found.