Found Deceased OH - Cheryl Coker, 46, Riverside, 2 Oct 2018 *husband suspect* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a post on another find Cheryl site, and the discussion was about his second job at Central Transport of Dayton , as a forklift operator, I was wondering if any of us knew about this and if so is this job he stated to police hurting his arm with a forklift accident, not at Costco, like we thought????

In post #199, subsection B , William gave a affidavit in the case, in the beginning days, ( affidavits are normally given in the field, ex.. a statement about a car accident, or a statement given to police by you witnessing a crime )
William was never taken to the police station for a formal sit down statement, if he was he would have had an attorney which he did not have one).....

In post #199, subsection B , William gave a affidavit in the case, in the beginning days, ( affidavits are normally given in the field, ex.. a statement about a car accident, or a statement given to police by you witnessing a crime )
William was never taken to the police station for a formal sit down statement, if he was he would have had an attorney which he did not have one).....
Link?

Not necessarily; lots of people are questioned by the police in a formal setting and they don’t have a lawyer. It isn’t a good idea, but maybe he thinks he is smarter than they are, and he isn’t frightened by them. However, we don’t know whether he was or was not questioned in that type of setting. If it was me, I certainly would not go to the police station to be questioned about my missing spouse without an attorney. But maybe BC would think getting an attorney would make him appear guilty.

Goodness, I REALLY hope something turns up. I honestly think this was a water disposal, though. Just a feeling I have (MOO). Hasn’t someone on here mentioned a dam nearby? That does NOT sit well with me. And, the chances of her voluntarily disappearing are practically nil to me due to lack of sightings, the planting of her car in that particular place to possibly intimidate a family member, and the simple fact that no one has reported seeing her. Also, I don’t really see any reason WHY she would just up and run away. The texts to her coworkers before her disappearance were extremely concerning, too, and lessen the chance of a voluntary disappearance even more. In my opinion, she is definitely deceased and I’m losing hope that she will be found (especially since like I said, IMHO I think she was disposed in water). This is all MOO and not fact.

It’s such a shame; she is a beautiful lady and did not deserve this no matter what the case ends up being or who did this. I do not think it was a random abduction either IMO.

MOO IMO

Goodness, I REALLY hope something turns up. I honestly think this was a water disposal, though. Just a feeling I have (MOO). Hasn’t someone on here mentioned a dam nearby? That does NOT sit well with me. And, the chances of her voluntarily disappearing are practically nil to me due to lack of sightings, the planting of her car in that particular place to possibly intimidate a family member, and the simple fact that no one has reported seeing her. Also, I don’t really see any reason WHY she would just up and run away. The texts to her coworkers before her disappearance were extremely concerning, too, and lessen the chance of a voluntary disappearance even more. In my opinion, she is definitely deceased and I’m losing hope that she will be found (especially since like I said, IMHO I think she was disposed in water). This is all MOO and not fact.

It’s such a shame; she is a beautiful lady and did not deserve this no matter what the case ends up being or who did this. I do not think it was a random abduction either IMO.

MOO IMO

There are several bodies of water in the area. Nearest to her home is Eastwood metro park which has a very large lake. There’s Huffman Dam, although dumping anyone in it would be hard to do because you’d be so visible. There’s a large state route bridge that goes right over it and is always busy. There’s also a large lake behind the dam that’s a popular fishing area, that would be plausible. Those are just the areas veru close to her home. In this part of Ohio there’s many many lakes and rivers and ponds. The perpetrator would have their pick of a lot of them. He would have had to weigh her down in the water or she more than likely would have surfaced a few days after he put her in. October is a busy outdoor time here so more than likely someone would have noticed a floating body. Perhaps he had the stuff to weigh her down and did that. Like I said, endless water burial possibilities in this area.

The link for Williams affidavit first showed on a WDTN news article dated 31-oct. @ 10:59, by Judith Ratana.

So to this date the prime suspect has never been invited to the police station for cookies and milk , for a formal statement, plus he would have required a lawyer present to accept the invitation....

The link for Williams affidavit first showed on a WDTN news article dated 31-oct. @ 10:59, by Judith Ratana.

So to this date the prime suspect has never been invited to the police station for cookies and milk , for a formal statement, plus he would have required a lawyer present to accept the invitation....
I've spent 20 minutes googling trying to find this article. I wish you would provide a link so I can read it. I'm trying to understand why you think Bill didn't go down and give a statement in the beginning. If he didn't then IMO that's unusual but of the many articles I've read, I've yet to find any indication that he did or didn't.

I've spent 20 minutes googling trying to find this article. I wish you would provide a link so I can read it. I'm trying to understand why you think Bill didn't go down and give a statement in the beginning. If he didn't then IMO that's unusual but of the many articles I've read, I've yet to find any indication that he did or didn't.

Good luck!

I found the article but I don’t see where it said he wasn’t questioned right away.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wd...tion-about-missing-riverside-woman/1565641110

I found the article but I don’t see where it said he wasn’t questioned right away.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wd...tion-about-missing-riverside-woman/1565641110
Thank you so much! Yeah I'm not seeing anything either. It does show that he spoke to them more than once though. This is frustrating. Websleuths is where I go to find the facts without all the misinformation and rumors thrown in.

From your link: " Riverside police have said Coker's husband is cooperating. The affidavit showed during one of his conversations with police, he said $4,000 were missing from the couple's closet and he suspected Coker took it. "

Well there was no misinformation here, William has only given affidavits , voluntarily , but if he was taken to the police station for a formal sit down and statement he would have had a lawyer sitting right next to him, he may be an idiot but he’s not that stupid..

With the way the media has been reporting this crime, and reviewing the entries on other missing Cheryl sites, not one individual,no body, or media HAS ever given any indication that William went to the police station for a formal interview or statement.

This man does not have an attorney for the crime he’s suspected of and did not think it was necessary to get an attorney when he was served with divorce paperwork

And if this happens to be true, a good civil rights attorney will win a case against the city, it shows how they rushed to label him prime suspect number one, without really documenting in the beginning, and it shows there lack of interest to find other suspects...

If this is true, I hope a good lawyer wins for him, there is legal protocol to follow, for all of you who have been studying missing persons / murder cases, what is always step one , the surviving spouse IS always considered a suspect, brought in for a formal statement with a lawyer..

We’re all going to eat crow if this case turns out that William is innocent..

The more time that elapses in this case and more info arises, I am not 100 % sure he did it, all the police managed to do is create a vicious foul mouth mob , good job.....

Well there was no misinformation here, William has only given affidavits , voluntarily , but if he was taken to the police station for a formal sit down and statement he would have had a lawyer sitting right next to him, he may be an idiot but he’s not that stupid..

With the way the media has been reporting this crime, and reviewing the entries on other missing Cheryl sites, not one individual,no body, or media HAS ever given any indication that William went to the police station for a formal interview or statement.

This man does not have an attorney for the crime he’s suspected of and did not think it was necessary to get an attorney when he was served with divorce paperwork

And if this happens to be true, a good civil rights attorney will win a case against the city, it shows how they rushed to label him prime suspect number one, without really documenting in the beginning, and it shows there lack of interest to find other suspects...

If this is true, I hope a good lawyer wins for him, there is legal protocol to follow, for all of you who have been studying missing persons / murder cases, what is always step one , the surviving spouse IS always considered a suspect, brought in for a formal statement with a lawyer..

The more time that elapses in this case and more info arises, I am not 100 % sure he did it, all the police managed to do is create a vicious foul mouth mob , good job.....

Just because he didn't have a lawyer doesn't mean he wasn't questioned by the police. TONS of people are questioned by the police and they don't ask for an attorney. Also, IMO, if there was ANYONE who would probably speak with the police without a lawyer, it would be a person who a)wanted to appear as the grieving and uninvolved spouse and/or b)thought they were smarter than the police. I try to not base one's link to a crime on whether or not they hired an attorney.

Just because he didn't have a lawyer doesn't mean he wasn't questioned by the police. TONS of people are questioned by the police and they don't ask for an attorney. Also, IMO, if there was ANYONE who would probably speak with the police without a lawyer, it would be a person who a)wanted to appear as the grieving and uninvolved spouse and/or b)thought they were smarter than the police. I try to not base one's link to a crime on whether or not they hired an attorney.
I think it's possible he was confident he would get away with this. If not he would've gotten an attorney once they questioned him about his "forklift" injury.

I think it's possible he was confident he would get away with this. If not he would've gotten an attorney once they questioned him about his "forklift" injury.

Exactly. Also, IMO, he was probably thinking to himself, "well, self, if I go in here and speak with the police and immediately want an attorney they will think I'm guilty"

Exactly. Also, IMO, he was probably thinking to himself, "well, self, if I go in here and speak with the police and immediately want an attorney they will think I'm guilty"
The fact that he called LE to report the $4000 missing and claiming he thought Cheryl took it IMO shows how confident he was that LE was falling for his story. So why get a lawyer and risk looking guilty when he thinks he's got them fooled?

This link shows they did talk to him on the scene and he agreed to go to the station later. Documents and affidavits show that he was questioned more than once so I think it's more than likely he went down to give his statement IMO. BBM

New details released in investigation of Cheryl Coker's disappearance

Family members on scene told officers how concerned they were about Cheryl's disappearance and how she'd never done anything like that before. Her husband arrived on scene a bit later, and told a detective the two had an open marriage, and agreed to be formally interviewed at the Riverside Police Department at a later time. The documents do say that no statements were made by the family that implied foul play on his part.

That last sentence above where the family implied no foul play on his part, did the family really believe that or just encircle the wagons to protect the family as a whole.
So if the family implies no intent , that so called black hoodie video is nothing, so what evidence did the police use to graduate William to prime suspect number one, and if that evidence used was that great why lack of arrest......the one thing they the police have to realize is ,it will take an absolute miracle at this point to find Cheryl dead or alive...

That last sentence above where the family implied no foul play on his part, did the family really believe that or just encircle the wagons to protect the family as a whole.
So if the family implies no intent , that so called black hoodie video is nothing, so what evidence did the police use to graduate William to prime suspect number one, and if that evidence used was that great why lack of arrest......the one thing they the police have to realize is ,it will take an absolute miracle at this point to find Cheryl dead or alive...
That was the first day. IMO family talked to each other, Cheryl's friends and co-workers and quickly realized differently.

I believe in miracles Tim. Tomorrow would be a good day for one :)

I hope your right, but I lost all faith in miracles, my family has experienced so many tragedies, from 3 murders (2 separate crimes,) my wife’s mom was electrocuted and killed, 2 family members killed in a aircraft crash, and I have been to war twice and was part of a combat unit, lived through bad things......

It seems like the evil in our world always has the upper hand, if William is guilty or not evil did something along with all the other missing people....

So after evil has invaded my family it’s very hard to see any miracles,...

I wish them luck today but with the lousey weather forecast today with t-storms evil is stepping in again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks