Found Deceased OH - Cheryl Coker, 46, Riverside, 2 Oct 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a resident of Riverside our winter I think has been a roller coaster, we have only had two snowstorms one about 9 inches and the other day about 4 inches of super slushy snow, other than that we have received a lot of rain so searching any wooded area is going to be sloppy, I know just judging it on my backyard it will be June before I could walk back there

I wonder what he wrapped the body in for the crude burial, and we also have one other variable, like I said I live about 1.3 miles from Cheryl’s home, on reside on WPAFB housing right next to Airway Rd , dir3ctly across from the USAF Museum, believe it or not I have seen many red fox, and coyotes roaming my neighborhood, I know this first hand our mail box is part of a usps cluster box located about 50 feet from my home, I check my mail in the early morning , since my mailman usually delivers my mail around 800pm, one morning I started halfway down my driveway and quickly went back in there was 4 coyotes in my front yard

So where ever William disposed of Cheryl, not only the weather but the local wildlife that roams

The reason for more wildlife is there is a creek directly across from home that borders the museum, this creek if you follow it starts at the dam and the wildlife follow the water route

Also the housing that closer to the dam and area B from WPAFB there has also been sightings of bobcats.

So I worry about the intactness of Cheryl’s remains...
As one who's cousin was left out in the elements for two years amongst wild life, I can tell you, there will still be some remains left- bones, most likely, and possibly pieces of clothing. One of my cousin's co-workers recognized a piece of a T-shirt that he thought might have been his- it was a small piece, about 2 inches. It took a year to identify his remains, and they still learned a lot from them, in spite of being out there for two years in the elements- the ME said he had had cancer and that possibly he got delirious and wandered into the open field that was located in the woods, where teenagers found his skull and a couple of other bones two years later. There wasn't much left of him, but it was enough to ID him, and enough to determine that he passed away from the cancer. Knowing my cousin the way that I did, he probably had no idea he was that sick and never went to a doctor.

I forgot to add, my cousin died in Florida.

As one who's cousin was left out in the elements for two years amongst wild life, I can tell you, there will still be some remains left- bones, most likely, and possibly pieces of clothing. One of my cousin's co-workers recognized a piece of a T-shirt that he thought might have been his- it was a small piece, about 2 inches. It took a year to identify his remains, and they still learned a lot from them, in spite of being out there for two years in the elements- the ME said he had had cancer and that possibly he got delirious and wandered into the open field that was located in the woods, where teenagers found his skull and a couple of other bones two years later. There wasn't much left of him, but it was enough to ID him, and enough to determine that he passed away from the cancer. Knowing my cousin the way that I did, he probably had no idea he was that sick and never went to a doctor.

That is so sad!

I'm so sorry to hear this. Glad he was eventually found, but heartbroken he was so ill. I hope his delirium shielded him from pain.

Isnt time that William put his big shoes on, standup and admit what he did to Cheryl, walk down to the police station and take the police to her burial site.
This is what a real man would do, not being a yellow bellied coward, at acting like a man he could save a little face with his daughter, by admitting he committed a mistake and willing to stand up and take the penalty
The longer he stays quiet the longer he takes the risk of his daughter writing him off for good
Turn yourself in you Coward!!!!!

Isnt time that William put his big shoes on, standup and admit what he did to Cheryl, walk down to the police station and take the police to her burial site.
This is what a real man would do, not being a yellow bellied coward, at acting like a man he could save a little face with his daughter, by admitting he committed a mistake and willing to stand up and take the penalty
The longer he stays quiet the longer he takes the risk of his daughter writing him off for good
Turn yourself in you Coward!!!!!

I understand your sentiment-unfortunately, a man who would kill his wife rather than let her divorce him is no kind of man. Frustrating as it is, he doesn’t have a conscience so it’ll never happen

Being a resident of Riverside, and living very close to Cheryl’s home, and studying this case, I have to vent, blow off steam,
1) I firmly believe that in the beginning after Cheryl went missing and the police were searching the home, that home show have been ,
SEALED, until the conclusion of this case, especially now that he is prime suspect and she was probably killed in her home, by having it sealed they could go back and collect more evidence
But since it was not and everybody except the Vienna Boys Choir has mucked up the crime science
2) has anyone checked the Salvation Army thrift store in the Airway shopping plaza, which is about 1.5 miles from Cheryl’s home, to make sure Cheryl’s personal belongings aren’t on a rack in the store
3) back to the GF , the idea that this is in Cheryl’s home, sleeping in her bed, using Cheryl’s items that made the home Cheryl, th3 furnishings , Cheryl’s personal care products, what happened to all that stuff
4) any of Cheryl’s jewelry, was it pawned
5) this GF to me just proves what a heartless, worthless, b#$&h she is , her presence in Cheryl’s home must be very disturbing to the family
6) since the police failed to secure the crime scene, could the family have obtained a restraining order preventing this GF to go anywhere near Cheryl’s home
7) I don’t want to hear any excuses why the crime science was not sealed, I wouldn’t have cared if William had to sleep in cardboard box ,
A crime scene is just that, I can just imagine the evidence that cadeavor dogs or forensics could have relooked at
8) sorry for venting , but these items mentioned are disturbing to me

Sorry about the typos above the word pleas omit the word science I had typed scene but my spell check thinks it’s smarter than me...

Being a resident of Riverside, and living very close to Cheryl’s home, and studying this case, I have to vent, blow off steam,
1) I firmly believe that in the beginning after Cheryl went missing and the police were searching the home, that home show have been ,
SEALED, until the conclusion of this case, especially now that he is prime suspect and she was probably killed in her home, by having it sealed they could go back and collect more evidence
But since it was not and everybody except the Vienna Boys Choir has mucked up the crime science
2) has anyone checked the Salvation Army thrift store in the Airway shopping plaza, which is about 1.5 miles from Cheryl’s home, to make sure Cheryl’s personal belongings aren’t on a rack in the store
3) back to the GF , the idea that this is in Cheryl’s home, sleeping in her bed, using Cheryl’s items that made the home Cheryl, th3 furnishings , Cheryl’s personal care products, what happened to all that stuff
4) any of Cheryl’s jewelry, was it pawned
5) this GF to me just proves what a heartless, worthless, b#$&h she is , her presence in Cheryl’s home must be very disturbing to the family
6) since the police failed to secure the crime scene, could the family have obtained a restraining order preventing this GF to go anywhere near Cheryl’s home
7) I don’t want to hear any excuses why the crime science was not sealed, I wouldn’t have cared if William had to sleep in cardboard box ,
A crime scene is just that, I can just imagine the evidence that cadeavor dogs or forensics could have relooked at
8) sorry for venting , but these items mentioned are disturbing to me

Yes, it’s all very distressing.

Does anyone know when the police did their initial searches of the home did they take photos of everything associated with Cheryl,
How much of Cheryl’s stuff do you think has been donated, boxed up or sold by William and GF
Does anyone know if the GF has changed the interior of the home to suit her tastes and likes
The 64000 dollar question what do Marissa, the minor daughter, Cheryl’s sister, and barb, think of the GF invading Cheryl’s territory

Not a good EquuSearch day here today, it’s dry but the winds are blowing like hell, we are supposed to have wind gusts 55-60 mph today, damn as I am writing this a wind gust just threw my neighbors 90 gallon Trash tote out in the street, what a mess, the crash of the can startled me

Did they do any searching yesterday?

If the winds are prohibitive today are they searching tommorrow, tomorrow’s weather here partly sunny with light winds, temps in the 40 s

Not a good EquuSearch day here today, it’s dry but the winds are blowing like hell, we are supposed to have wind gusts 55-60 mph today, damn as I am writing this a wind gust just threw my neighbors 90 gallon Trash tote out in the street, what a mess, the crash of the can startled me

Did they do any searching yesterday?

If the winds are prohibitive today are they searching tommorrow, tomorrow’s weather here partly sunny with light winds, temps in the 40 s
Just checking in to see if you had updated us on the weather there. Winds are bad here and we've lost some of our siding. Power outages, trees and power lines down in several counties. We live in the woods and my husband is walking down to the road to see how bad it is out there. He's a big man and the wind is definitely changing his gait. Saying a prayer for the safety of the searchers today. I had the impression that they'll be there for more than just today's search.

Cheryl Coker homicide: EquuSearch, Riverside police plan search today

This is the latest article I could find. Seems the search is still going on today by a small group of the TE professionals. My friend that lives near the Coker home reported a group of cars parked in the Spinning Hills lot so it’s possible that those could be the volunteers already out and about. Could be people at the school though too. I’m keeping an eye out on the Huffman Dam and the area around the metro parks here for any large people presence.

Just a thought but there are several large bodies of water and secluded metro parks in the area. If anyone wants to do research on it they are a collection of parks called Five Rivers Metro Parks. I wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up in there. I believe there are no cameras in the parking lot and entrance to the closest one, Eastwood Metro Park. It has a large lake, a run, a prairie etc.

Where the EquuSearch people out today, I bet Mr Bill is sweating bullets and is on his fourth change of underwear.
Does anyone know if he’s at the house today ( I cannot call it a home because of the evil darkness lurking), or his he working at Costco today?

I hope they can find her today, that would be fantastic news, but my gut is telling me he placed in a dumpster and only god knows where and she’s at the county landfill
I'm holding onto hope that she can be found. IMO something major happened in the last 2 weeks. They have evidence now to believe she was murdered and LE had been saying they would search once they had something leading them to her location. The evidence could be something physical or electronic but it could also be witness testimony IMO. Prayers for Cheryl to be found and justice for her and her loved ones.

Any ideas what areas are the Texas group searching today
They've been very careful not to tell us where they're searching. Fox 45 tweeted they would update at 6 but so far none of the local news outlets have had anything about the search today. Very strange IMO. Although most of the coverage is on the weather and power outages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd