Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Kat, May 13, 2009.
Sheriff looking for ID from reconstruction
This article seems to have a little more info;
The Attorney General's Bureau of Criminal Identification & Investigation (BCI) contacted a forensic anthropologist from the Lucas County Coroner's Office, who determined that the victim was a black female between 5'5" and 5'9" in height. She is believed to have been between 25 and 45 years old. She had a partial upper dental plate and two stainless steel dental caps.
Although some details must be kept confidential to assist in the future progress of the inquiry, investigators are treating the case as a homicide. The skeletal remains were found in a rural area, but investigators believe the woman may have hailed from a metropolitan community and her body may have been transported to Holmes County. The remains were found off the north side of Township Road 26, about nine feet from the roadway an indication that the victim could have been dumped from a vehicle.
I can't seem to find an estimate for how long she may have been deceased.
Unidentified Black Female
* The victim was discovered on September 15, 2008 in Holmes County, Ohio
* Estimated Date of Death: May - August 2008
* Skeletal Remains
* Estimated age: 25-45 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5'5-5'9"; 120-150 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Black, curly hair. Victim may have given birth at least once.
* Clothing: None.
* Dentals: She had a partial upper dental plate and two stainless steel dental caps. The denture replaced the anterior teeth and was held in place by wires and two premolars. Three (3) shortened teeth roots were left in place and covered by the denture. It has been suggested that this denture may have been made while the victim was in prison.
* DNA: Available
The victim was located off the north side of Township Road 26, about nine feet from the roadway – an indication that the victim could have been dumped from a vehicle.
this case was recently mentioned today in the human remains found in rittman case earlier this week so I wanted to bump up
link to rittman remains thread:
OH Rittman, human remains found (gender not yet known) 28 September 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
I can't find a profile for her in NAMUS...?
based upon that last article they are expecting a DNA match. if only I could be so optimistic about the chances of that happening.
the UID is now in Namus, with 2 rule outs:
Lori Boffman 1961 Ohio
Carmen Colon 1960 Ohio
in the dentall section they don't specify which teeth remained so it makes a layperson's match all the more difficult.
Remains found in 2008 identified as missing Toledo woman
5:08 PM, Jun 18, 2015
This Jane Doe has been IDENTIFIED as Cheryl Wilson of Toledo
The FBI's facial reconstruction was spot on IMO.
From Carl's link:
:rose: RIP Cheryl Wilson
RIP Cheryl. [emoji173]️
Separate names with a comma.