OH - Christopher Lukacs Charged with raping 4 yr old daughter, 2008

I wonder if there is any way to find out what kind of vehicle they drive? I would like to find out as much as possible about this guy first. Maybe you guys could help me try to find some traffic tickets on him or on her. (Here...they list the vehicle, plate number, and addresses)

I've been to the Hamilton County Ohio website. They only list the offenses, they don't list type of vehicle. And right now searching the database is suspended. http://www.courtclerk.org/

An investigation is being conducted as to why the hopsital ER Doctor's didn't notify social services of this little girls injuries. The County Prosecutor has called the explanation about the child's injuries ludicrous. It's come to light that the other girlfriend was living in the home with her two daughters. Mind you they are aged four and one. When King's father came to the home per request of his daughter afyer sh got punched in the face these other two kids begged to leave with Mr. King he said.Meanwhile Lukacs has failed to register under the RSO law and had been arrested and released. Charges for that are pending. That's just wonderful. The girls from the second girlfriend have been sent to live with relatives in Georgia.http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080404/NEWS01/804040403/-1/CINCI

An investigation is being conducted as to why the hopsital ER Doctor's didn't notify social services of this little girls injuries. The County Prosecutor has called the explanation about the child's injuries ludicrous. It's come to light that the other girlfriend was living in the home with her two daughters. Mind you they are aged four and one. When King's father came to the home per request of his daughter afyer sh got punched in the face these other two kids begged to leave with Mr. King he said.Meanwhile Lukacs has failed to register under the RSO law and had been arrested and released. Charges for that are pending. That's just wonderful. The girls from the second girlfriend have been sent to live with relatives in Georgia.http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080404/NEWS01/804040403/-1/CINCI

OMG, this guy had it made-his actions were completely supported by the apathy of everyone surrounding him...

OMG, this guy had it made-his actions were completely supported by the apathy of everyone surrounding him...

Right, Believe? Thank you for posting this originally. We'd have never known about this creep. I'm thinking Ambre King as somebody else had mentioned maybe got a punch in the mouth because she was trying to somehow get him to leave the little girl alone. Not saying she doesn't deserve to be locked up because she did have a dad who came and helped her. If not for her father that would all still be going on. Considering the little girl had no clothes on when the grandpop got there I'd say that guy really didn't care one bit who thought what. In those photographs with the little girl holding his hand it looks like she's in either a bathing suit or just her little undies outside. The brother has all his dang clothes on. Now we can all pray for the healing of that little girl. She needs prayers.

I will never understand this type of a person. Raping babies and children!
It makes my blood boil when I read these articles.
Poor sweet little one, who will have problems for all of their life now, because of this ****'s sickening acts!

When will we have a mandatory death penalty for these perpetrators?
To me, that is the deterrent we should have on the books for this crime!:furious:

And I agree that the stupid mother needs to be accountable too. She is not a mother, in my book.

:clap::clap: ITA, Something has to be done to stop this, mandatory death penalty sounds good to me!

I will never understand this type of a person. Raping babies and children!
It makes my blood boil when I read these articles.
Poor sweet little one, who will have problems for all of their life now, because of this ****'s sickening acts!

When will we have a mandatory death penalty for these perpetrators?
To me, that is the deterrent we should have on the books for this crime!:furious:

And I agree that the stupid mother needs to be accountable too. She is not a mother, in my book.

:clap::clap: ITA, Something has to be done to stop this, mandatory death penalty sounds good to me!

I'm not sure that the death penalty would be a deterrent. I would certainly vote for LWOP for all child sex-offenders, even first timers.

I think what gets me the maddest is that he was raping her daughter, she knew it, yet she calls for help because he was hitting her (Ambre)! Not because of the rapes.

And why in the middle of all of this did the other mother send her daughters to Georgia? Is she trying to get the kids out of the jurisdiction so that they cannot be interviewed? If so it isn't going to work. They are working on having Georgia authorities interview them. But it makes me wonder if those kids weren't raped also and that mother also knew.

I am so glad this little girl - and the other woman's children, are now out of the Hell they had been living in. I just can't find any reason to cut the adult women in this situation some slack. I don't care what YOU youself had been through - you just don't let anyone harm your child; period. Did you guys read about the woman whose dog was being attacked by a pit bull the other day? She bit the dang dog in the nose!!! Her dog is now recovering. :clap: :clap: If only the women who shack up with these sorry losers would be that protective. Being afraid of them is not an excuse. Being afraid is normal - failing to act in spite of your fear is cowradly. I would kill them while they slept before allowing them to touch a hair on my child's head. Heck, it would never come to that - the moment I suspected abuse, I would lose all semblance of sanity, and would annihalate him long before he had a chance to sleep.

The charges against Ambre King have been dismissed. I can't get this link to work though. Somehwhere else her sister Rebecca posted to a thread about Ambre and said her family has been trying for years to get the children out of that house. She claims her sister is very sick and they did all they could to help. Nobody would help them.http://www.local12.com/NotFound.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/news/local/story.aspx

Unfortunately it probably means some other poor, innocent children have been harmed. God forgive me, but what is so wrong with the self-esteem of these women that they would allow this to happen? What do they need these men in their lives for? This momster knew he was hurting this precious little baby and what? He didn't go to sleep at night? Sorry for being judgemental, but tell me you couldn't get the heck out of there? She knew. She knew. I'm not saying set the louse on fire in his sleep or anything, but go to get help. I can't even begin to fathom how this little girl will ever get past this. Betrayed by your own mother.
Exactly..I do not under stand it either.What are these women thinking? Where is the maternal instinct to protect the child?
Maybe the woman is scared of the sicko and he is threatening to her...
I still do not understand the mentality ,however..

Exactly..I do not under stand it either.What are these women thinking? Where is the maternal instinct to protect the child?
Maybe the woman is scared of the sicko and he is threatening to her...
I still do not understand the mentality ,however..

Oh please, my friend. These "women" stay because they love the man MORE than they do their kids. Some of these worthless cows get off on these men raping their kids. They stay because they want to stay not because they are afraid to leave.

Oh please, my friend. These "women" stay because they love the man MORE than they do their kids. Some of these worthless cows get off on these men raping their kids. They stay because they want to stay not because they are afraid to leave.

OMG, sick but true, we read about it everyday- how do we break the cycle??

Pixie, I think you may well be right. It is just so awfully scary and unfair. Kids need protection and that is the job of parents..
Child abuse is the sickest abuse that any one can inflict on another..it just makes me so angry.

I read the link, as I understood it, the children are living with relatives. I hope!! I'm confused though, in one article did it say that charges were dropped on the mother? Or am I mistaken??

Charges dismissed for momster, Tempusfugit. I could only see part of the link and can't find anything else. Channel 12 news in that area confirmed it.

Absolutely sickening. There are no adjectives that adequately express how vile the perp is. The mom needs to lose all rights to that child. If she allowed him to do that to her, who else has she allowed or will allow in future to.
:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back