OH OH - Cincinnati, 'Angel' BlkFem UP6655, 1-2, in field near hospital, Feb'79

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by mysteriew, Feb 27, 2008.

1. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

A little girl, thought to be around 18 months old was found near the site of a hosp February 4th 1979. Her skull had been crushed. Her remains had been partially burned.

Authorities say the theory is that someone may have been trying to take her to the hospital for help. They also believe she may be from the Cincinnati area. The community gave her her name, and the burial was donated.

LE says they have new information and they are discussing exhuming her remains in order to help find her identity.

http://www.local12.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=9ca3812a-6c22-4c98-96a9-e9e50a4d1d44

2. Loading...

3. marysawol

marysawol New Member

Thanks for posting this. I'll keep Angel in my thoughts and prayers. She needs her identity back, and her killer needs to be known.

4. sunrise

sunrise New Member

5. MsRusty

MsRusty New Member

I hope they are able to find her parents and it leads them to the killer. Please keep us posted on this.

6. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

7. mysteriew

8. mysteriew

9. mysteriew

But former Cincinnati fireman James Michael Flynn says he was driving that Blazer that night, his arm was in a sling from a firefighting injury. He worked out of a firehouse at Liberty and Linn. Flynn admits talking to the teens at the hospital. "Remember talking to the boys? Yea. Remember what you said? This baby has no name and was murdered. Two boys, you said she's gone I'm a fireman, I'll take care of it. You're saying none of that happened? I don't believe anything transpired that way."
    http://www.local12.com/mostpopular/...ity-of-Baby-Angel/ZvLGYXs98kuW1N7UF_q-Qw.cspx

The video is chilling. IMO it is obvious he knows something. He just isn't going to talk about it. The prosecutor has said that he doesn't think this guy did anything to the baby. But I am not so sure. IMO it is obvious that he is hiding something. And after all these years, why hide it unless it is yourself you are protecting.

If the prosecutor is right and this guy only transported the baby he would face no charges. The statute of limitations has passed for all crimes except a murder charge.

10. Jake479

Jake479 Member

Bumping

11. Laughing

Laughing Well-Known Member