GUILTY OH - Cleveland, Boy, 4, dark wavy hair, Skeletal, 20 Sept 2017 - Eliazar Ruiz

[FONT=&amp]Cleveland police initially investigated the possibility that the remains belonged to Daniel Slone, a 50-year-old man who was killed July 1 next door to the vacant home.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Hector Diaz, 30, dismembered Slone's body before hiding two pieces of Slone's torso in a dumpster in Lorain. Diaz fatally shot himself as a SWAT team surrounded him in Lorain. Investigators have not yet found Slone's head, arms or legs.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Williams said the boy's death is not connected to Slone's death.[/FONT]

Strange coincidence that both these events would happen so close by.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/12/unreported_missing_childs_bone.html

Remains identified as 4 year old male child. Believed to have deceased spring or early summer, 2017

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/37...n-remains-found-clevelands-west-side-longmead

attachment.php

I was trying to think who this little one reminded me of, but it is the McStay boys. Obviously not related at all. Just my random musings. It's the cute wavy hair.

All of the unidentified kids make me sick to my stomach. Poor little ones. :(

He cut the bags open with the shears and discovered a complete skeleton.

The boy is described as having long wavy dark hair and brown eyes.

How did they work that out, then?

I know it's possible these days to reverse engineer DNA testing and obtain a probability on eye colour, but there's still an element of doubt when that's done.

The first questions that come to mind why hide the body at that piece of land/yard and who was living at that place (or near that place) at the time?

"Cleveland police said the skeletal remains were covered up in bags in the backyard. The house was not occupied at the time." http://fox8.com/2017/12/06/medical-...ls-about-remains-found-in-home-by-contractor/

Need to go and look what kind of neighborhood/surroundings the boy was actually found. For me it's hard to believe if people were living around that they didn't noticed the smell...considering it was late spring/summer....

According to the daughter of the house owner the house had been on fire. I wonder when/at what date this fire was and if something from the bag or remains could be retrieved to determine the body was put there before or after the fire...or otherwise. Did anybody read something about that?

Here is the video with the interview one more time (already posted by Owutatangledweb, thanks for that) http://www.news5cleveland.com/news/...on-human-remains-found-in-bag-over-the-summer

Could he already be skeleton in just a few months?

Grouchymom posted this a while back in another thread. In may, june, july the temperatures in Cleveland were above 50, so I guess it's possible.

You know what? They should be running the DNA of unidentified kids through the database they run criminals through. It’s possible to find familial matches that way, right?

It's definitely possible, it would depend on exposure and the conditions... weather - heat doesn't help to preserve a body, scavengers, insects, if the body was wrapped, in water etc.

On average it is anything from 3 months to a year. So that definitely would have been enough time in this case.

The graph that Bit of hope posted is useful.

Grouchymom posted this a while back in another thread. In may, june, july the temperatures in Cleveland were above 50, so I guess it's possible.

Thank you, the graph was interesting, very informative

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p