Identified! OH - Colerain Twp, Female (Megan Leann Anderson), 30-50, "Budweiser” tattoo, Aug'18

Al Ka

Reaction score
body-found-1534181394.jpg

COLERAIN TOWNSHIP, Ohio —

The Hamilton County Coroner’s Office is asking the public for help in identifying a woman whose body was discovered off I-275 in Colerain Township.

Investigators said that workers found the body around 11 a.m. Aug. 1. while mowing alongside the westbound lanes of the highway (I-275 south), just before the merge onto Interstate 74.

The body was discovered down a hill from where the workers were, investigators said, when one worker looked over the guardrail.

It is unclear how long the body had been along the highway.

Officials describe her as Caucasian, Hispanic or of mixed heritage and 5 feet 4 inches tall with a medium build. She had straight, medium length, dark to medium brown hair, which could have been highlighted or dyed golden brown. She was believed to be between 30 and 50 years old.

She was wearing a pink bikini swimsuit halter-style top under a dark T-shirt, black shorts and black bejeweled sandals. She had a white metal ring with a pale stone. Officials said she had the word "Budweiser” tattooed on the back of her right shoulder, two red flowers with a vine tattooed on her left wrist and a red and black tattoo on the back of her neck.

Only a portion of the tattoo on her neck is visible, but it may be a “nautical star."

Foul play is not suspected at this time.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Colerain Township Police Department at 513-321-2677, or Hamilton County Coroner Investigator Denny Deaton at 513-946-8700.

Coroner asks for public's help identifying body found off I-275

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back