GUILTY OH - Dylan Groves, 4 months, found dead in bottom of well, Otway, June 2019 *parents arrested*

Well - I'm off to bed - and will catch up tomorrow - hopefully there will be one here tomorrow saying GUILTY on the title!!!
animated-smileys-waving-002.gif

Will there be two separate verdicts for each defendant?

Yes that is my understanding that there are two separate forms (one set for each of them). The jury is asked to complete verdict forms for each one of the defendants independently.

ETA-There is actually a lot of verdict forms they have to fill out (they were given about 20 for each defendant). The judge explained that for each CHARGE, there is 2 forms (a guilty + not guilty form---use 1), and they have to fill out a form for each charge and for each person.

I also expect a quick verdict.

Last edited:
Boy watching Daniel Sr. he is calm and collected and simply lying for every response. I suspect if we can see that thru the screen those jurors are seeing it first hand. He is just as guilty as she is. I feel so bad for the foster mom who I am sure wished she could have done more but the system is so screwed up. These case workers have lists ten miles long...take a peek and off to another case.

I think Daniel Sr. really lost the jury when he said at a "bachelor" party had some mj and his "friend" needed some urine so what do you do...go to your son!!!

Yes that is my understanding that there are two separate forms (one set for each of them). The jury is asked to complete verdict forms for each one of the defendants independently.

ETA-There is actually a lot of verdict forms they have to fill out (they were given about 20 for each defendant). The judge explained that for each CHARGE, there is 2 forms (a guilty + not guilty form---use 1), and they have to fill out a form for each charge and for each person.

I also expect a quick verdict.
I've served on a capital murder case so I'm familiar with all the forms to fill out, I was wondering if a verdict could be reached and read at different time than verdict for the second defendant.

This was a strange trial...why was neither parent asked why they did not call 911 when their baby was found dead???

I may be mistaken but I think they did ask Daniel if he called 911 & a bunch of other things he could have done but failed to.

Boy watching Daniel Sr. he is calm and collected and simply lying for every response. I suspect if we can see that thru the screen those jurors are seeing it first hand. He is just as guilty as she is. I feel so bad for the foster mom who I am sure wished she could have done more but the system is so screwed up. These case workers have lists ten miles long...take a peek and off to another case.

Andrea Bowling loved that baby more than the "parents" could even fathom. We need more Andrea Bowling’s in the world.

She wasn't testifying for herself other than if she can get Daniel off they think he will regain custody of Daniel Jr eventually and she will get a light sentence due to drug use as a mitigating factor and eventually they will all be reunited. She's too full of herself to consider Daniel will probably dump her if he does get off, regain custody of Daniel and, more importantly to them, their precious dogs.

She didn’t even follow through and do a good job of separating him from her ACT of murder. She’s too self centered to actually describe her murderous ACT to help him.
I hope they both have haunting nightmares sleeping next
to their cr@ ppers!

MOO

I've served on a capital murder case so I'm familiar with all the forms to fill out, I was wondering if a verdict could be reached and read at different time than verdict for the second defendant.

Thanks. You are right. It’s for 2 defendants.
They are probably doing endless housekeeping paperwork...
I have faith that they saw what we saw.

JMO

Thanks very much I just can't "like" this depraved BS . Appreciate you all posting this case they don't ever need to have a chance at getting out :( MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back