GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My response is about marriage and divorce and cheating in general...not directed towards any particular people. What caught my attention, in this case ( and I live in Toledo and know the make-up of its neighborhoods, people, etc) was the seemingly casual breaking of vows, swapping out of bedmates and replacing adult parental units. This causes extreme emotions: jealousy, anger, revenge, bad choices, etc. This never goes well. This baby is only 18 mo old and it's parents have already moved on to their next bed partners? Both parents are responsible for their children. And they vowed to take care of one another, as well. That apparently didn't happen. What does this lead to? Bitter resentment, hurt, retaliation, etc. Not going to pre- guess blame quite just yet.

Woah, say what? Not a darn thing that you just threw out justifies the abuse and likely murder of a child. The passive aggressive shots being taken at TJ is low. I ... I just can't with this post ...

I have serious doubts that AS was told "if you say anything, you'll be next" - or whatever the hell it was AS claimed.

IMO, that sounds like something a desperate jailbird would say when they're trying to weasel out of their own charges. I'm not buying it for a single, solitary second.

Baby Elaina should have been protected by her *mother*. Angela should have put her children first and should have done whatever was necessary to make sure her helpless, innocent baby was safe. As mothers, when our children are threatened, when they're hurt, when they're injured, we will fight the devil himself to protect them.

Angela did not do this. Instead, she lied to her baby's father, she lied to police, she lied to the media, and IMO she's lying to her step-father (probably lying to her attorney, as well).

These are NOT the actions of an innocent, loving, protective mother. IMO, these are the actions of a person with guilty knowledge who is trying to convince others that she knows nothing, when I think she knows much more than she's telling.

Angela did go to her job orientation which was held the day after Elaina went missing. (I know a girl that works where AS was attending orientation).

I know I'm still two pages behind, but... Wow. Really. Just gave me pause. Wow.

I just want to clarify some confusion about my post. I wasn't accusing RS of being involved in the crime. I think he was made aware of something by AS to lead him to believe the baby is not alive, as he has stated this over and over again. JMO

Thanks imamaze and sorry for any confusion! :blushing:

:scared:j
Woah, say what? Not a darn thing that you just threw out justifies the abuse and likely murder of a child. The passive aggressive shots being taken at TJ is low. I ... I just can't with this post ...

I agree...nothing justifies abuse of a child and murder. I am just saying this situation reeks of hurt, betrayal, revenge, anger ( on both mom/dad, husband/wife) and those qualities in a bad mix can lead to very evil results.

WNWO ‏@wnwotv 3m
Another WNWO exclusive at 11: Source of video showing Elaina Steinfurth the day before she went missing reveals the injuries she sustained.

Was this ever revealed? Is it the local 11pm news or something? Are they teasing it to the end of the hour?

The bashing of TJ (by RS) is really despicable. When I first got a good luck at TJ he reminded me so much of my baby brother that I expected him to be cocky, crude and a fan of some form of slang that sounded so little like English it made my ears bleed while attempting to decipher it but he was none of those things. From day 1 he has been nothing but gracious, respectful and simply desperate for answers. He had every right to come out bashing Angela and her poor choices but he didn't take that path. Even with her sitting in jail after lying for 10+ days he still hasn't trashed her. Her choices (may) have cost him his baby but he has not chose to make that his focus in the media so why in the hell did her (step?) father come after him? If he thought he was helping Angela with that little tirade then he is delusional as well as classless.

:clap: :clap: I couldn't have said it better myself!

I can't believe AS went to her job orientation the day after Elaina went missing!!! Didn't she think that LE would consider that a little odd?
Oh, wait, I'm forgetting all the other odd information that is all over this case :facepalm:

I can't believe AS went to her job orientation the day after Elaina went missing!!! Didn't she think that LE would consider that a little odd?
Oh, wait, I'm forgetting all the other odd information that is all over this case :facepalm:

That one action speaks volumes doesn't it? :facepalm:

I have serious doubts that AS was told "if you say anything, you'll be next" - or whatever the hell it was AS claimed.

IMO, that sounds like something a desperate jailbird would say when they're trying to weasel out of their own charges. I'm not buying it for a single, solitary second.

We have a BINGO! That's so a line someone guilty in this situation would pull out of their butt.

Would be nice if we could get LE confirmation that SK passed a poly...

It's bewildering, isn't it? I don't think Angela could make herself look more guilty if she tried.

OK, this is gonna sound a little weird but bare with me. As it pertains to the soiled diaper AS magically "found" down by the Maumee River that is the same brand and size of little Elaina..Is it possible for Law Enforcement to forensically "date" the waste little Elaina left behind in the diaper. My thought is AS pulled a dirty diaper out of a diaper pail or trash and possibly that waste would be determined to be from a time when Elaina was confirmed alive, thus proving AS was up to shenanigans only someone guilty would do. Anyone know if such testing is possible? Just thinking out loud here...

My response is about marriage and divorce and cheating in general...not directed towards any particular people. What caught my attention, in this case ( and I live in Toledo and know the make-up of its neighborhoods, people, etc) was the seemingly casual breaking of vows, swapping out of bedmates and replacing adult parental units. This causes extreme emotions: jealousy, anger, revenge, bad choices, etc. This never goes well. This baby is only 18 mo old and it's parents have already moved on to their next bed partners? Both parents are responsible for their children. And they vowed to take care of one another, as well. That apparently didn't happen. What does this lead to? Bitter resentment, hurt, retaliation, etc. Not going to pre- guess blame quite just yet.

Happens everywhere not just Toledo, who cares if they've moved onto new bed mates, the fact is they're both consenting adults.. Sometimes relationships just don't work...

I doubt the breakdown of the relationship (apart from custody issues) has anything to do with this case at all..

And AS was caught cheating on TJ whilst still married, is known (in numerous verified posters accounts and i believe also MSM) to have been rough handed with both kids, allowed her kids in a house not even fit for a cockroach, had elaina in her care last... I thinking people are casting stones due to the above mentioned traits of AS

MOO :)

I'm just disgusted with so many aspects of this, I just wanna kick something!
People who probably know what happened to Elaina and where to find her won't talk (I hope that loyalty keeps you safe & warm in jail)
Lies & badmouthing are becoming abundant.
AS goes to work the next day? That one is gonna keep me awake tonight, probably spitting nails.
IF SK passed the poly, that might not mean much, since it would depend on what questions were asked, right? For instance, if he was asked "Do you know where Elaina is?" He might not. His "friend" also ran out of the house and was missing, I believe. If SK & friend left together, SK could have been dropped off somewhere while friend took Elaina somewhere. I'm not saying that's what happened, just trying to get the thoughts out, kwim?

FM, I am thrilled that ES is going to be coming in, along with another investigator. You and your family are in my prayers

:scared:j

I agree...nothing justifies abuse of a child and murder. I am just saying this situation reeks of hurt, betrayal, revenge, anger ( on both mom/dad, husband/wife) and those qualities in a bad mix can lead to very evil results.

I think I understand where you are coming from, and in a perfect world neither spouse would have cheated, lied, etc etc. I agree with you that BOTH parents were responsible for this child, and their behavior (assuming dad is not perfect) led to irresponsible choices. And so on.

I don't believe you are saying that dad is responsible for Elaina's disappearance, but that both parents bear the responsibility to protect their children and there was a break down.

I don't believe there is a chance Elaina is with us, but I hope- with all my heart- that she is found and brought home to her daddy soon.

I'm just disgusted with so many aspects of this, I just wanna kick something!
People who probably know what happened to Elaina and where to find her won't talk (I hope that loyalty keeps you safe & warm in jail)
Lies & badmouthing are becoming abundant.
AS goes to work the next day? That one is gonna keep me awake tonight, probably spitting nails.
IF SK passed the poly, that might not mean much, since it would depend on what questions were asked, right? For instance, if he was asked "Do you know where Elaina is?" He might not. His "friend" also ran out of the house and was missing, I believe. If SK & friend left together, SK could have been dropped off somewhere while friend took Elaina somewhere. I'm not saying that's what happened, just trying to get the thoughts out, kwim?

FM, I am thrilled that ES is going to be coming in, along with another investigator. You and your family are in my prayers

You're right. There are so many aspects of this case that make us all cringe and want to break something.

I'm not sure polygraph results really matter either way. They aren't admissible in court, they aren't always accurate (take someone like myself with anxiety issues I probably would not do well on a polygraph for that reason alone), and, as past has proven, some people are just so evil that they can lie and pass a polygraph as if it were nothing.

I guess my point is, even if SK passed a polygraph I would not be convinced he had absolutely no hand in Elaina's injuries or disappearance without some really solid evidence to back it up.

Does anyone know if JK, Mike, and everyone that was in that home that day have been interviewed? Any of them in hiding or avoiding LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151