GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure he is insured.. HOwever, as far as donated equipment.. Tim leaves within hours of being requested. With hour search , he was there within 8 hours. I don't think any company is going to donate heavy equipment at a moments notice and allow him to take it out of state and keep it for an unspecified amount of time. \
Tim provides a needed tool in the search for missng persons. In many cases, police do not have the equipment, manpower and hours to investigate for missing persons. He is a NEEDED asset. How families could afford to pay for the services he provides? He is a god-sent. IMO

I meant for instance if he was searching in Sacramento then find a Sacramento company to loan equipment-there are lots of generous businesses that emerge during tragedies. As for the money I was just stating why a corporation like HLN might not be racing to donate everything.

I have to agree with one of the guests on dr drew...the theory the baby was injured, went to sleep and never woke up.
(As you all probably know, children are not to go to sleep with a head injury/possible concussion and should be observed .)
They probably panicked and disposed of the baby that evening.
Why has the landfill not been checked?
On NG, a reporter said the landfill is very organized as to exactly where the trash goes from what neighborhood and to his knowledge it has not been checked.

just my opinion of course

where is the mom's mother? does she have a mother in her life?

BBM: This is not the case anymore and has not been for quite a while:

It has long been thought that a person with a concussion should not sleep because they might slip into a coma or lose consciousness. Through research and the expertise of UAMS doctors such as Dr. Alice Alexander, one of the primary care doctors in our Internal Medicine Clinic, we now know that there is no need to make a patient with a concussion stay awake.

http://www.uamshealth.com/?id=10724&sid=1

From Dr. Drew's show: Stephen King is either ex-boyfriend or boyfriend. Mother was "staying" with him and "stayed" with him before. Does that mean she lived there or was just visiting? Is that her only place of residence? Where else did she live?

The weeks before this she was living at JK's house and kept her daughters away from TJ for 2-3 weeks. She was kicked out of JK's the week before Elaina went missing.

During the week while the kids were with TJ that one week before she went missing AS stayed with her mom. On Friday TJ gave her the girls and she stayed at a "friends" that night and then was supposed to stay at her Dad's Saturday night but she texted and cancelled. Per Frank she was calling around begging everyone for a place to stay on Saturday and eventually she went to JK's house and disappeared sunday.

BBM: This is not the case anymore and has not been for quite a while:

http://www.uamshealth.com/?id=10724&sid=1

thanks for the info...was not aware that changed (no children in my house!)

I should have been more clear and said my opinion is her injuries were not an accident; she was probably abused/beaten that caused internal injuries that caused her death and they just ignored them vs. realizing the extent of them and just put her to bed.

I have to agree with one of the guests on dr drew...the theory the baby was injured, went to sleep and never woke up.
(As you all probably know, children are not to go to sleep with a head injury/possible concussion and should be observed .)
On NG, a reporter said the landfill is very organized as to exactly where the trash goes from what neighborhood and to his knowledge it has not been checked.

Angela never met her father. She was raised by stepfather since the age of one. Her half sister , Mary Schiewe, states "they never really had their mother in our life.." per report. She states they just had their father/stepfather.
http://toledoblade.typepad.com/ridealong/2013/06/who-is-angela-steinfurth.html

So, let's see, now we know that along with Elaina's mother being arrested for child endangerment because she said she knew Elaina had a black eye, broken nose, and bump on her head but didn't take her for medical attention, several people have called CPS on her in the past couple of years and they have done a home visit because of her abusing the children prior to Angela's arrest at some point as well.

She has a lengthy history of this sort of treatment of her children, as well as a history of blaming the abuse that is observed on the children on other people such as SK and even SK's son.

We know that TJ let her watch the girls that night out of desperation because he and Becky both had to work but Angela promised him that she would NOT take them to SK's house.

But then she ended up texting her father to say she was going to stay at SK's instead of his or her sister's where she had been invited with open arms, because only Steven could help her "with this"... she told SK's cousin that she wasn't allowed to smoke at her father's house .. however we know she COULD and did smoke at Steven's parent's house because several people have stated that she spent a good amount of time on the porch smoking cigarettes while she was there, and they also went to Family Dollar for more cigarettes on Sunday just before TJ got there to get the girls... of course while they went, Elaina was alone in the bedroom while some young friend of SK's family was asleep on the couch, which was their version of having someone "watch the baby".

We also know Angela didn't call the police or 911 when she found Elaina to be missing, and in fact she asked Terry Sr "Why?" and "What for?" when he said to get on the phone and call the police and everyone else, and didn't cry at all until she was in jail.

Then there's the fact that she went to her new job's orientation three days after her baby went missing instead of searching for her, but at least it was a really important high paying job that might in some way help to find Elaina. Oh, no, sorry, my mistake, it was at Taco Bell.

...... oh sorry I was just thinking out loud about how none of this is her fault and she just wants to go home, poor girl.

(sarcasm detected yet?)

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

I'm not up to speed on the initials yet. Who are JK and TJ?

Thanks!

Her mothers name is Lisa. AS was staying at her moms house during the week while the two little girls were at TJ's house during that week. TJ had the kids AS did not get them back until Friday. TJ and his girlfriend had to work 3rd shift that weekend.

I'm not up to speed on the initials yet. Who are JK and TJ?

Thanks!

TJ is Terry Steinfurth Jr, Elaina (the missing baby)'s father.
JK is Steven King Jr's mother, Julie King. SK is Angela's ex BF, she was staying at his house the night /day Elaina went missing, against the will of TJ.

So, let's see, now we know that along with Elaina's mother being arrested for child endangerment because she said she knew Elaina had a black eye, broken nose, and bump on her head but didn't take her for medical attention, several people have called CPS on her in the past couple of years and they have done a home visit because of her abusing the children prior to Angela's arrest at some point as well.

She has a lengthy history of this sort of treatment of her children, as well as a history of blaming the abuse that is observed on the children on other people such as SK and even SK's son.

We know that TJ let her watch the girls that night out of desperation because he and Becky both had to work but Angela promised him that she would NOT take them to SK's house.

But then she ended up texting her father to say she was going to stay at SK's instead of his or her sister's where she had been invited with open arms, because only Steven could help her "with this"... she told SK's cousin that she wasn't allowed to smoke at her father's house .. however we know she COULD and did smoke at Steven's parent's house because several people have stated that she spent a good amount of time on the porch smoking cigarettes while she was there, and they also went to Family Dollar for more cigarettes on Sunday just before TJ got there to get the girls... of course while they went, Elaina was alone in the bedroom while some young friend of SK's family was asleep on the couch, which was their version of having someone "watch the baby".

We also know Angela didn't call the police or 911 when she found Elaina to be missing, and in fact she asked Terry Sr "Why?" and "What for?" when he said to get on the phone and call the police and everyone else, and didn't cry at all until she was in jail.

Then there's the fact that she went to her new job's orientation three days after her baby went missing instead of searching for her, but at least it was a really important high paying job that might in some way help to find Elaina. Oh, no, sorry, my mistake, it was at Taco Bell.

...... oh sorry I was just thinking out loud about how none of this is her fault and she just wants to go home, poor girl.

(sarcasm detected yet?)

I come from a family of CPS social workers .I didn't see where family recently called. I heard father say "he was in the process of calling"" However, if Angela was homeless, CPS would have not been able to find her unless someone called and of course if Angela stayed in one place long enough for them to get there.

As far as going to orientation, I don't see where there is a problem. She had one more child to take care of and had to work to obtain monies for a residence. As a single mother, choices are difficult.
When I was divorced, I had to make choices. Sometimes they were very difficult.
Sometimes I should have been home instead of work. I had bills to pay, food to buy. If I didn't work, no one was going to pay my bills.
This woman is obviously severely depressed.

I come from a family of CPS social workers .I didn't see where family recently called. I heard father say "he was in the process of calling"" However, if Angela was homeless, CPS would have not been able to find her unless someone called and of course if Angela stayed in one place long enough for them to get there.

As far as going to orientation, I don't see where there is a problem. She had one more child to take care of and had to work to obtain monies for a residence. As a single mother, choices are difficult.
When I was divorced, I had to make choices. Sometimes they were very difficult.
Sometimes I should have been home instead of work. I had bills to pay, food to buy. If I didn't work, no one was going to pay my bills.
This woman is obviously severely depressed.

The father left her because she abused the children and he came home from work to find AS (mom) cheating with SK on their (As & TJ jnr's) couch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks