GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #7

So, which parts of RS on Dr Drew do you all think were not true? That he went into the garage WITH TJ Sr? That Angela isn't on drugs? That TJ never committed domestic violence on her?

RS looks like he has lost a bunch of weight as compared to a few months ago. He doesn't look like he's doing too well.

For one thing he said she was not in the rafters and LE said specifically that the box was up in the rafters .

ETA I'm just now watching and he's throwing TJ under the bus. This guy surely does love to hear himself talk :)

There were several more adults and at least 2 more kids living in that house, including JK. What he is trying to do is throw anything and everything out onto the table to get people to forget about Angela's involvement. As I said before, LE is NOT about to let RS anywhere near that garage when they were searching it, if you dare call it searching. As far as DV between AS & TJ, they had their fights, but to my knowledge he never hit her. I CAN say that about a year ago, RS called TJ's supervisor and tried to get him fired by saying that TJ had beat the s*it out of AS and broke her arm, which was nothing but a lie. When she called LE one time when they were arguing, she tried to tell them he had hit her, and when the cops called her on it and wanted to see the marks, she had none to show them. The cops ended up leaving after telling her that if she called them to come back and was lying again, they would arrest her.

This is actually interesting because she is the ' boy who cried wolf'. When she says SK did the abusing of HER kids, one has to wonder since she has a history and apparently LE has a report of her attempting to file false charges on MEN in her life for abuse when there was none. Hmmm,, tks for this info.

1) RS did not say he went into the garage with TJ Sr. He said he went in with LE, which is very unlikely. (BTW, there is no one who can be referred to as 'TJ, Sr.'. I think you mean TJ's father who is TS (or TS, Sr.) - TS, Jr. is known as TJ)
2) AS may not be using now that she's in jail, but I believe she was prior to her arrest.
3) RS said that there was no abuse by SK, but that there was by TJ. See post #14 in this thread. Also, it was stated in one of the earlier threads that K was afraid of SK and several people have said that AS herself was rough with the girls.

I imagine RS is under a lot of stress and rightly so. Sometimes people who are are stressed eat a lot, while others lose weight due to a lack of appetite. That could explain RS's perceived weight loss.

Yes, thank you for correcting me - I get these initials all messed up sometimes. But, I swear I heard him say on Dr Drew the other night that he and TS or TJ went and looked in the garage. Anyone else hear that?

Yes, thank you for correcting me - I get these initials all messed up sometimes. But, I swear I heard him say on Dr Drew the other night that he and TS or TJ went and looked in the garage. Anyone else hear that?
Don't feel bad, you aren't the only one who's used TJ,Sr.
Yes, RS did say he and TJ's brother were in the garage after he was there with the police. I really doubt JK would have let them in especially when the group with Justice for Nevaeh was threatened by a guy wielding a 2 x 4 and told to go away. I also don't think TJ's brother and RS would be doing anything together.

I have messed them up too at times!

Ferretmommy, have you been told which night TS and TJ will be on NG?

Just rough notes in this segment. Not a transcript.

Scott Sands is giving background.
AS will not give statement.

RS is on. NG shows room in SK's home as he talks. RS claims he saw nothing but garbage in the garage. Says he tore out back seat of car and opened the trunk. Claims to have searched every box in the garage, looked under every bicycle, looked up in the rafters. Says he threw everything off the rafters onto the garage floor. Says nothing but wood on in the rafters now.. Says police searched car but nothing else. Says the computer box was not in the garage.

Michael Christian. Police said it was very difficult area to search. Says there is a death penalty in Ohio. COD obscured due to advanced stage of decomposition. Max penalty 5 years and $10,000 fine.

NG AS started lying to TJ from the beginning.

Mark Klass Thinks AS and SK both involved. People living in squalor does not absolve LE from the responsibility of properly investigating the crimes in which they are involved. Does not believe RS checked everything.

RS alleging abuse between TJ & AS is totally irrelevant in my mind. It has absolutely nothing to do with what happened that day, unless in his messed up way of thinking he's trying to wrap TJ up in this mess, somehow try to blame him. No way that's gonna fly. The kids were under Angelas' supervision that weekend, not TJ's. I'm sure he's not perfect, but he in no way had anything to do with sweet Elainas' disappearing or dying.

I'm wondering now, if AS didn't know where Elaina was, why did she keep trying to point LE to the river? If she really had no clue, why say the river? Unless she was trying to throw them off, lead them on a wild goose chase.

Sorry if this has already been discussed, I haven't been on much lately.
Taking care of a dying loved one 24/7 is exhausting, physically and emotionally

Hugs to you while caring for your loved one. I understand only too well and send you super hugs.

I concur with your post. TJ and AS relationship has nada to do with Elainas murder. Nothing, zero, zip.

Notes on next segment.

Brett Larson: This is part still not clear. SK may have said something. Box under debris. Some witnesses say under tarp. So little left could only tell gender from DNA test.

NG very upset and is making an emotional case against AS.

TS Sr: Waiting for police to show what charges will be laid, what the evidence LE has collected. Looking for justice.

Rough notes on next NG segment.

NG is shining a bright light on this case. Makes me cry all over again.

TJ clip: She won't be forgotten.

NG: Theory baby died of natural causes seems suspect. Asks psychologist (?) for her opinion. Sorry missed guest's name.

Psych guest: AS was not bonded with her baby. Loved boyfriend more than the baby. Most child homicides are hidden/buried within a quarter mile of home. So why didn't police search that garage more fully.

Rough notes on next NG segment. (Mods, please delete these posts if against rules.)
Not a transcript.

NG: Brings new viewers up to speed. Says she would charge AS and SK because they were in control of the baby, they lied. If baby died of natural causes would have called 911.

MK: AS refused to give up baby. Obviously lying. Agrees with Bethay's analysis. Have not moral compass. Bottom line: they did it and they need to pay for it.

RS: AS is torn up about it.

NG: Are you telling me you told her the baby had been found?

RS: Says LE didn't tell her because she has a lawyer, so he told her. Says they had a dog showed interest by back gate.

NG: Volunteer searcher. What

Reporter: Her story is somewhat suspect. If RS correct, sometime within the first two days she was moved there. No official police cadaver dogs inside the garage.

NG: When was AS taken into custody.

RS: A week later.

NG: So dog hit could be damaging to AS and SK. If in custody, could not be accused of moving the body. Why take a child's body, hide it, bring it back to own home? Doesn't make sense.

Reporter: Agrees. Says it was always there in the garage. It was convenient for them (AS and SK?) to leave the body there.

Rough notes on next NG segment. (Mods, please delete posts if against rules.)

Sorry for how rough these notes are.

NG: Reiterates events. To Dr. Bill Manyon. Why can't they tell COD?

Dr.: Can't tell 3 months after body decomposing.

NG: It is proof. If child is ill take it to a Dr. or call 911. Don't put it in

Dr.: Would call it homicide. Nothing suggests child had congenital defects to cause its death.

MK: Find credibility to search dog. Authorities must build case for murder, take them to trial and prosecute them.

Phone call: How did LE miss this?

NG: Could be huge problem at trial.

MC: They can't say when body was put into garage, or who put it there. Makes no sense house searched four times, but garage never searched again.

NG: How is TJ doing?

TS Sr: He's holding up the best he can. He wants justice for his daughter, and I'm pretty much with him there.

PHone: What are AS and SK reactions?

BL: Only know they're in same jail. Don't know reactions to news of find.

Reporter on phone: In jail not allowed media visitation.

NG: Did AS ask how box got there? How did my baby's remains get in a box in a garage?

RS: No. Says SK gave LE information about where to find Elaina's body. Angela did not ask him anything about Elaina's body.

Rough notes on next NG segment. Very rough. (Mod. please delete if necessary. Thanks.)

NG: Did you say that SK said in court to his mother that the baby's in the box in the garage?

RS: Yes. Took him for questioning.

NG: Did you hear him tell his mother?

RS: No. Wasn't in court. My daughter talked to JK said SK said body was in the garage. (He's confusing. Says SK's mother and Julie but Julie is SK's mother. Maybe means his daughter? Maybe he's nervous? Can't remember details?)

Rough notes on next NG segment. Very rough. (Mod please delete if necessary. Thanks.)

Phone: Why are you and MK ganging up on the mom?

NG: Not ganging up on anyone. Analyzing facts in this case. Last people to see Elaina are AS and SK. Everybody in house says she was in bedroom with baby. Doesn't make sense someone would kidnap, kill, return body.

MK: That body remained there the entire time. Under LE scrutiny difficult to take it out, put it back. Difficult to detect the body but that was their (LE) job and they failed to do it.

NG: The tip line is still open. If you see these photos the way I do, in every one of them it looks like Baby Elaina is asking for help.

Again, I apologize for the roughness of these notes.
Much as there are things NG does with which I disagree, I felt she put on her prosecutor's robes and became a powerful advocate for Elaina. She shone a spotlight on the handling of the case by LE. She reinforced the facts regarding AS and SK's behaviour. JMO, but I thought this was a strong show.

Sorry for not spelling Marc Klaas's name correctly. Mea culpa. I'm sure I've spelled everyone else's name wrong too.

I thought TS Sr. was very composed and thoughtful in his responses, and was in direct opposition to the confusing statements of RS. He brought with him the love and respect his family has for Elaina. TS Sr's responses, to me, gave a dignity to Elaina's spirit that AS, SK, and their accomplices (if any) had done their best to deny her. My admiration goes to him for being able to be a rock for his family especially when working within what seems to me to be the pressure cooker setting of NG's show.

Ferretmommy, Cherub, my thoughts are with you and your family as you continue to work through the case.

We are one day closer to Justice for Elaina.

Rough notes on next NG segment. (Mods, please delete these posts if against rules.)
Not a transcript.

NG: Brings new viewers up to speed. Says she would charge AS and SK because they were in control of the baby, they lied. If baby died of natural causes would have called 911.

MK: AS refused to give up baby. Obviously lying. Agrees with Bethay's analysis. Have not moral compass. Bottom line: they did it and they need to pay for it.

RS: AS is torn up about it.

NG: Are you telling me you told her the baby had been found?

RS: Says LE didn't tell her because she has a lawyer, so he told her. Says they had a dog showed interest by back gate.

NG: Volunteer searcher. What

Reporter: Her story is somewhat suspect. If RS correct, sometime within the first two days she was moved there. No official police cadaver dogs inside the garage.

NG: When was AS taken into custody.

RS: A week later.

NG: So dog hit could be damaging to AS and SK. If in custody, could not be accused of moving the body. Why take a child's body, hide it, bring it back to own home? Doesn't make sense.

Reporter: Agrees. Says it was always there in the garage. It was convenient for them (AS and SK?) to leave the body there.

BBM

God help us! convenient? Ugh, that makes me sick! :stormingmad:

It should have been more convenient to provide a healthy environment for baby Elaina to grow up in!

Poor baby Elaina, I hope she is joyfully collecting sparkles from angel wings in heaven.

To Ferretmom, family, CC: I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious little girl.

wendiesan::tyou:

Thank you so much for your rough notes!

I appreciate your thoughtfulness!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member