OH OH - Elizabeth Franks, 17, Toledo, April 1965

Robert Bowman should be considered as a possible suspect:

article-2026370-0D71AC2D00000578-214_233x328.jpg

This is a police photo of Bowman from 1962

LINKS:

Robert Bowman sentenced to life for 1967 murder of Eileen Adams, 14 | Daily Mail Online

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/search/86528808/?q=robert+bowman&o=date&c[title_only]=1

Elizabeth Lea Franks, 17
Missing from Toledo, Ohio since 1965

Elizabeth Lea Franks is my aunt, I've posted in this thread several years ago. There's been some recent movement in her case, and cars have been recovered from the quarry in Genoa OH. Bethie and her husband met at this Quarry and I've always had a bad feeling about it. Here's an article about the car recovery. A retired detective provided police with a hint that caused them so search the quarry.

Three dive teams participated after police received a new lead in the 57-year-old cold case of a missing woman, Elizabeth Franks, last week at a quarry in Genoa.

The quarry at Veterans Memorial Park in Genoa was shut down last Tuesday morning so Ottawa County, the Bureau of Criminal Investigation and Toledo Fire & Rescue could conduct a search for a submerged vehicle they believed related to Franks’ disappearance, which was relayed by a retired Toledo police detective.

Toledo Fire & Rescue provided a side-scan sonar, a device used to take pictures of sea floors. Two cars were pulled from the quarry but neither contained evidence to the case or matched the description provided by the detective, according to Ottawa County Sheriff Steve Levorchick.

Elizabeth Lea Franks is my aunt, I've posted in this thread several years ago. There's been some recent movement in her case, and cars have been recovered from the quarry in Genoa OH. Bethie and her husband met at this Quarry and I've always had a bad feeling about it. Here's an article about the car recovery. A retired detective provided police with a hint that caused them so search the quarry.

Your input is so valuable. I’m so sorry for your painful worries.
I would encourage to you to become a Verified Insider - a simple process. It will allow you to speak freely without a mainstream media source (MMS). Otherwise you'll need a source for anything you'd like to state that is factual. This link below describes the process.

www.websleuths.com

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Elizabeth Lea Franks_en_ci.png
Elizabeth Lea Franks, 17 Missing since April 1965 from Toledo, Ohio

Bumping thread up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads