OH - Emily Noble, 52, Westerville, 24 May 2020 *husband not guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

realanastasia

Reaction score
WESTERVILLE, Ohio - Police in Westerville are asking for the public's help in finding a missing woman.

Police said 52-year-old Emily Noble was last seen around 9 a.m. on Monday.

Noble is 5-feet tall, weighs 100 pounds, and has brown eyes and brown hair

Police looking for missing 52-year-old Westerville woman

This sounds in some ways similar to Suzanne Morphew’s disappearance—hope I am wrong about that!

I used to live very near there. It is a very placid, low-crime area and she looks like a peaceful, plant-loving person. I hope everything is all right.
I currently live here. Generally it’s a safe community. Biggest thing lately was a domestic dispute where two Westerville police officers died.
I’ll be honest I haven’t seen signs -or heard of organized searches. :( I am keeping my eye out for info or if there’s a search I’d join. This lady is getting no press here either. Very sad.

This is tough. I know this woman. I know close friends of hers well. Information on Facebook is troubling. It appears there is a disconnect between her husband's family and everyone else looking for her. Please pray for Emily. There is no media coverage or updates. Most news here, like everywhere else, is focusing on covid-19 and protests. We also have a 10 p.m. curfew. There is also no confirmation that she was seen anytime after Sunday, May 24.

Further msm

Seems there is no PD on FB, but this is from city goverment
City Government of Westerville, Ohio

With a flier
101896409_10157383296393907_4980253478677905408_o.jpg

MISSING ADULT
◼️ Delaware-Franklin County / Westerville, Ohio ◼️

**PLEASE SHARE**
Emily Noble
Missing from: Westerville, Ohio. Emily was last seen at her residence in Westerville, Ohio on 5/24/2020.
* Race/Ethnicity: White
* Height: 5'0"
* Weight: 100 lbs
* Hair color: Brown (Naturally Curly)
* Eye color: Brown
Contact
If you have information contact Westerville Police Department at (614) 901-6881.
#Missing #Ohio #MissingInOhio #Westerville #DelawareCounty #Columbus #FranklinCounty #WestervillePoliceDepartment #NCME #NationalCenter #WBNS #WCMH #WTTE #WOSU #EmilyNoble #EmNoble

NCME is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization which operates strictly on donations from organizations and individuals. You can also donate thru FaceBook. NCME receives 100% of the donations that are donated through FaceBook. “Thank You”

Facebook group:
Help us find Em Noble

Emily Noble went missing Sunday, May 24,2020

She works for the State of Ohio and frequented Westerville and Columbus area Parks, especially Hoover, Sharon Woods, Blendon Woods, Inniswood, Alum Creek. She enjoyed walking everywhere in Westerville and frequented many local shops. She was last seen May 24, near her home on County Line and State St in Westerville.
The Westerville Police are searching. She is 5' tall, 95 pounds, long brown hair, light/white complexion, and looks far younger than her age of 52. I hope you can share this information with your staff in the hopes someone may recognize her or anyone seen with her on May 24. Her Facebook profile is <Facebook - Log In or Sign Up em.noble.33> and many photos are visible. Please call Westerville Police Tip Line: 6149016866.

@Corinne22
Welcome to WS!
Please keep in mind that according to our TOS we need to link a source of the information posted (source in line with TOS). Thanks to update your posts, you have some minutes to edit or you can alert with the report button if this expired.

< modsnip>
Thankfully, there are searches underway, with guidance from the Westerville Police Department. Mostly looking in the areas and parks near her home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpio71