Found Deceased OH - Emily Noble, 52, Westerville, 24 May 2020 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by realanastasia, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Acorunadepor

Acorunadepor ''There is fire where you are going."

realanastasia and momsof3 like this.

2. K9Enzo

K9Enzo Well-Known Member

3. KatzEye

KatzEye Well-Known Member

4. momsof3

momsof3 Well-Known Member

I'm so very glad to see this. Her family and friends truly persevered in seeking justice for Emily. From the article:

"According to police, Noble suffered multiple facial and neck fractures. After viewing available evidence, strangulation expert told investigators Noble’s death was clearly a homicide. The expert also said Noble’s body was staged to appear as a suicide."

Very interesting comments about her now-charged husband on these MSM articles.

WSYX ABC6

WBNS

5. K9Enzo

K9Enzo Well-Known Member

IIRC from the dates in this case. She went missing May 2020, her remains were found September 2020. Was poor Emily at the site she was recovered the entire time and overlooked by searchers (this does happen)? Or did her husband, who was charged with her murder, move her there and stage a scene? If the latter, where the heck did he have her until he moved her there? Also, IIRC it was by a road close to her home. My thoughts go to the decomp process and moving remains at a certain point being very difficult.

I listened to her episode on The Vanished Podcast and Emily sounded like a very peaceful soul who loved the outdoors and foraging for goodies. How terrible. IMO

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
  6. BuckeyeGal

BuckeyeGal Well-Known Member

I have frequently walked in the area where she was found last fall. IMO, it seemed highly unlikely that no one had seen her during that summer; the city bike path she was found by is heavily used (even during COVID).

IIRC, several of her neighbors had cameras, and she was not seen leaving the condo. Was he ever seen leaving?

Hopefully Em will be able to get justice

7. kelsie

kelsie True Crime / Missing Persons Writer and Researcher

8. Cagle

Cagle Well-Known Member

The heading in this article is notable - it reads: Lisa Pedersen was married to Moore years ago. The two had two sons, both now deceased, and have stayed in touch, including a phone call the night before his arrest.

Matheau Moore’s ex-wife talks about death of Emily Noble | 10tv.com

They talked often, including in the months after Emily Noble’s disappearance and the night before Moore’s arrest.

She says there were a few red flags here and there, including his mention of joining in the search for Noble despite media reports suggesting otherwise.

But it wasn’t until she learned the specifics of Noble’s death that the tide started to turn for her.

“Ever since I found out that the details, I mean, I didn’t know the details,” she said. “Once the details were made clear to me, I started to lean toward his guilt.”

Pedersen’s 17-year-old son died by hanging in an area park the summer before Noble disappeared. Investigators say Noble’s death was staged to look like a suicide.

“It’s very hard for me to believe that a stranger would do that, you know what I mean,” she said. “I mean, come on. It’s just too coincidental.”

9. Allynator

Allynator Well-Known Member

Yikes. Don't like the sound of this.

Marg from Oz, Laughing, Cagle and 3 others like this.
  10. moonriverfarm

moonriverfarm Well-Known Member

11. kelsie

kelsie True Crime / Missing Persons Writer and Researcher

ooooof saw that coming :(

12. evilwise

evilwise Unknown Member

Has anybody seen the actual interview with the suspect's ex-wife? Because the transcript has this tone of "Maybe he murdered our kids too. Weird." I'd like to think that either her actual tone was very different or that she's in denial about it but.. I mean somebody should be looking at that other "found hanging" death associated with this guy right?

momsof3, AzPistonsGirl, Cagle and 6 others like this.
  13. Cagle

Cagle Well-Known Member

And I'm curious how the other son passed. Unusual to have two children pass before the parents.

momsof3 and AzPistonsGirl like this.
  14. K9Enzo

K9Enzo Well-Known Member