OH - Emily Noble, 52, Westerville, 24 May 2020 *husband not guilty*

Oh boy, Diane Menashe is his defense attorney. I feel bad for the state. She's phenomenal.

Yeah. I'm wondering how he is able to afford her. I assume she is not a public defender. He didn't work, and it seems that Emily's family was able to cut off his access to her money, through an attorney filing suit. Where's the money coming from for his defense. Pro Bono? Maybe contingent fee, based on the attorney's confidence that he will be found not guilty. Then, the probate floodgates will open and the money will flow; she'll get paid then.

Not sure. She was involved in a case that was live-streamed prior to Husel and I didn't get the impression that guy had the money to pay her. Maybe she does some public defender work.

Not sure if you watched today, but she's got some heavy hitters for experts--one from The Body Farm. It's going to be an interesting trial.

I did watch, but missed some parts due to (ADHD!); going to re-watch when they post the video on YouTube. It sure is going to be a fascinating trial. I wonder if Moore's ex-wife will testify -- the one who said Moore put his hands around her neck at a time when she was pregnant (expecting their first child). Apparently, the charges against him were dropped.

ETA: Well, today's proceedings were posted four hours ago. I missed the opening statements, for starters! Need to watch those for sure.

I did watch, but missed some parts due to (ADHD!); going to re-watch when they post the video on YouTube. It sure is going to be a fascinating trial. I wonder if Moore's ex-wife will testify -- the one who said Moore put his hands around her neck at a time when she was pregnant (expecting their first child). Apparently, the charges against him were dropped.

ETA: Well, today's proceedings were posted four hours ago. I missed the opening statements, for starters! Need to watch those for sure.
BBM - That's a good question. From what I've seen/read so far, that's the biggest indicator that he may be guilty.

The creep also staged the cord on the orange cooler.
In the back ground, we can see the orange cooler with NOTHING om it: by LE when initially checking Emily's car.
Then presto, later it appears.
He is busy staging....

I agree. He put that extension cord out on top of the cooler to give the impression that Emily considered using it to hang herself -- then opted instead for a phone charger cable! B.S. I don't care what those dogs didn't smell, they are not infallible. He did it. (IMO)

And . . . did you get a load of "Matt's goals" written down on 2 pages. Looks like maybe Emily "checked" the items off if he reported doing them, and then made a few notations -- like what time she got home from work [5 p.m., his cue to start drinking alcohol]; then some other notation, I can't remember, something to the effect of "good job" and "excellent" for the cooking that he might have done (or not). Also, he was required to keep in touch with Emily, I presume while she was at work and not able to supervise his activities. Oh, and I noted a spelling correction for "Loose (sic) weight" that was crossed out and rewritten as, "Lose weight."

Those "goals" to me just served as another reason why he'd want to get rid of her. She was too controlling (in his eyes) and he couldn't loaf around at will.

The State has been going over the cell phone data for both Moore's phone and Emily's phone. Very tedious. Moore appears to have been up all night following Emily's birthday celebration, texting and using his cell phone. This certainly makes his claim that he got up to go to the bathroom, then went to sleep in another room invalid (a lie, IMO). Yet, it appears that he never left the home once they returned from celebrating her birthday at various restaurants/watering holes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back