Identified! OH - Englewood, 'Blue Bandana Girl', WhtFem, 17-25, Aug'87 - Paula Davis

I hope that she was just cooling her heels somewhere, but she disn't have the type of lifestyle that is good for staying safely hidden.
But that explains the picture in her early 20's. After i reread it, it started to make a little more sense, but I still feel the timeline os off, could just be me. I'll figure out what's bugging me sooner or later.

Talked with and emailed info to Det. Kidney. He emailed me back today and they are contacting OH ME to pull the prints on Blue Bandanna Girl.

Hi Snuf,

Hope it's a match!!

Thank you. I just wanted to verify she was the one to be ruled out.

Vicki Arleen Sundgaard has been Ruled Out with Dentals.

Snufamon, Could you do a side by side of Stefanie to the UF. Height and Weight are right one, and she has a mark on her right foot. She also was said to use drugs.

You are wonderful, thank you. I think it looks like her, the picture could be an older one, her hair could have grown out/ perm? Any thoughts?

Oh I sooo hope it is her, it sure sounds like it, and I will be thrilled when she is no longer The Girl With the Blue Bandanna!!!!

FOR ANYONE WHO RESEARCHES MP/UID- THE DATE OF LAST CONTACT IS AFTER THE DATE SHE WAS FOUND.

Snuf

Body Found In 1987 May Be Identified
Jane Doe's mother had passed away and her sister came across her mother's papers about the disappearance and searched the internet. She found the Englewood Police Department's description of her sister on a website.

http://www.whiotv.com/news/21445107/detail.html

Oh I sooo hope it is her, it sure sounds like it, and I will be thrilled when she is no longer The Girl With the Blue Bandanna!!!!

FOR ANYONE WHO RESEARCHES MP/UID- THE DATE OF LAST CONTACT IS AFTER THE DATE SHE WAS FOUND.

Snuf

I don't understand your post. It has been a long search day. Are you saying if I have a missing person whose family has had no contact, that date is after the person found? How can that be?
EDIT>>>>Never mind. I just read the news report. Someone make a misake. Still I don't take these dates of missing as fact. Thanks everyone for your efforts here.

I had sent in a possible match to the ME on this girl and this is the response I got:

"The Jane Doe found in Englewood, Ohio in 1987 has been identified in the past couple of weeks. She was from the Kansas City area and liked riding in semi trucks. Thanks for your interest and good luck."

So- she has been identified. And he was very quick and polite. LOVE THAT!

I had sent in a possible match to the ME on this girl and this is the response I got:

"The Jane Doe found in Englewood, Ohio in 1987 has been identified in the past couple of weeks. She was from the Kansas City area and liked riding in semi trucks. Thanks for your interest and good luck."

So- she has been identified. And he was very quick and polite. LOVE THAT!

After reading your post, I sent an inquiry to Doug Page, the Dayton Daily News reporter who wrote the previous article indicating that DNA testing was still underway (See Link).

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/crime/body-found-22-years-ago-along-i-70-may-have-id-370232.html

I asked Doug if the Englewood Police had completed their DNA analysis, and if so, are they going to publicize the identity of the decedent.

He responded as follows:

"DNA testing is not completed as of 12/4. They feel confident they have ID’d the woman, but are waiting for final confirmation."

Note: my apologies to anyone who read my post subsequent to this one (which I have deleted.) I thought that I might have located the missing persons profile of a woman from Kansas City that matched the information from the news article, but I had the dates all confused.

While I am waiting (impatiently) for final confirmation on the probable match to the Blue Bandanna Jane Doe to a yet unidentified woman from Kansas City, I thought I'd run this Kansas City woman by this board for speculation.

Do you suppose that this could be her?

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200502809S

Yeah, I know - The descriptions of the small scars don't match up. There is no mention that BBJD has tattoos of a heart or butterfly on her groin area. And the missing woman does not have tattoos of a unicorn and a rose on her breasts (although that could be explained by the fact that these tattoos are described as "fresh"),

Her date of disappearance is several months prior to BBJD's death (in contradiction to LE explaining that her disappearance date was erroneously recorded as sometime after BBJD's date of death). Perhaps the error was only in the database used by LE, and not in NCMA database.

But she does match on height, weight, length and color of hair, and approximate age. The facial features look pretty close (especially the nose).

And most of all, in overall appearance she and BBJD look like the same person.

Comments?

A200502809S_2776.jpgohio1.jpgpost_25_1112929699.jpg

While I am waiting (impatiently) for final confirmation on the probable match to the Blue Bandanna Jane Doe to a yet unidentified woman from Kansas City, I thought I'd run this Kansas City woman by this board for speculation.

Yeah, I know - The descriptions of the small scars don't match up. There is no mention that BBJD has tattoos of a heart or butterfly on her groin area. And the missing woman does not have tattoos of a unicorn and a rose on her breasts (although that could be explained by the fact that these tattoos are described as "fresh"),

Her date of disappearance is several months prior to BBJD's death (in contradiction to LE explaining that her disappearance date was erroneously recorded as sometime after BBJD's date of death). Perhaps the error was only in the database used by LE, and not in NCMA database.

But she does match on height, weight, length and color of hair, and approximate age. The facial features look pretty close (especially the nose).

Comments?

View attachment 6569View attachment 6572View attachment 6573

I've considered Tammie before also. I thought I had brought her name up on this thread, but its not there anymore- same thing with teresa cupps as a possible match, I did a side by side, but its not there now.:waitasec:

Comments?

View attachment 6569View attachment 6572View attachment 6573

I dunno -- the nose looks different to me, and the neck looks shorter and thicker. But there are a lot of similarities, too.

This UID has apparently been identified as Paula Beverly Davis. Her family is trying to raise money to bring her body home.

The fundraiser will be Saturday, February 27th at the Aiken VFW Post 5877. Doors open at 5pm. There’s also a memorial fund in Paula’s name. You can send a monetary donation to:

Paula E. Davis Beverly, Memorial Fund, U S Bank
1599 NE Douglas Street
Lees Summit, MO 64086

http://www2.wjbf.com/jbf/news/state...y_help_to_bring_missing_loved_one_home/55500/

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/28ufoh.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10