Found Deceased OH - Ester Mutivito, 4, no shoes or shirt, Columbus, 2 Sept 2022

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
COLUMBUS, Ohio — The Columbus Division of Police is searching for a 4-year-old who was reported missing Friday afternoon.

Police said Ester Mutivito was last seen in the area of Le Marie Court and Morse Road on the city's north side around 2:30 p.m.

Mutivito is described as 3 feet tall, weighs 35 pounds and has brown eyes and black hair. She was last seen wearing a pair of white shorts with orange blue flowers, with no shirt and no shoes.

Anyone information on Mutivito's whereabouts is asked to contact police at 614-645-4624 or 614-645-2358.

d593d0e9-c3c1-417c-87f9-8f5d8d07a02c_750x422.jpg

db1d85d1-486a-40f6-9b16-71de7883f6be_1140x641.jpg

How did Ester go missing?

1662186205092.png

*4 years old. Only four young years. Please God, I pray this very moment for little Ester. Please allow her to see age five…

I can't find any updates. Hardly any news reports. I normally type the missing person's name in FB search and get a long list of media posts to follow, but hardly anything for Ester. Seems to be very low public awareness.

Does anyone have any LE links (on FB) with notifications being posted by LE?

I can't find any updates. Hardly any news reports. I normally type the missing person's name in FB search and get a long list of media posts to follow, but hardly anything for Ester. Seems to be very low public awareness.

Does anyone have any LE links (on FB) with notifications being posted by LE?
Columbus L.E post nothing new really.

I would also question the given DOB....I think she might be a year older than is being reported.

To explain, I found a photo of a little girl on a woman's FB account that I think is of Ester, and I think the FB account is her mom's. The photo is wearing the same boots as the photo in front of the red door, and is also in front of that red door. But it was posted Nov 2019, and to me she looks two yrs old, not one. So maybe she is four and coming up to five at her next bday?

Unfortunately, though Ester has been located, it is not a happy ending :-(

Columbus Division of Police

***UPDATE: The search for Ester has ended. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Ester. This tragic ending is not the outcome we, as a community, were hoping for.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back