OH OH - George McClellan, 70, Milford, 5 Nov 2018

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
George McClellan, 70, left his home on Roundbottom Road in Milford that Monday and never returned. McClellan’s family says he has a prosthetic right leg below the knee and vision problems due to cataracts and glaucoma. He left without the jacket and hat he normally wears but did take his phone charger with him. McClellan is six feet, two inches and weighs about 205 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes

Clermont Co. family worried after search for elderly missing man passes 1 week mark

F563JM5Z5ZBDPA2DA4DJCOY7QU.jpg

George R. McClellan – The Charley Project

Details of Disappearance
McClellan was last seen at his home on Round Bottom Road in Milford, Ohio on November 5, 2018. He left his residence on foot at 5:00 a.m., didn't return and has never been heard from again. McClellan left his truck and jacket behind, but his keys, wallet, phone and phone charger disappeared with him. His house was left unlocked and his eyeglasses were left behind, broken.

Prior to his disappearance, McClellan usually didn't travel long distances. An extensive search of the area turned up no indication of her whereabouts. His case remains unsolved.

Bumping for George who remains missing. Articles have said his son feels he met with foul play.

Has the private investigator ever turned anything up? I'm not sure that I've ever bought the timeline. I know the family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back