OH OH - Harley Dilly, 14, enroute to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's under 18 and YT implemented a policy a while back of turning off comments on underage YouTubers or accounts where children are prominent in the videos. It's to battle pedos online stalking children through the comments

While I'm okay with this approach, I prefer the approach of aggressive action against the creeps themselves.

Just subscribed to his YouTube hope he feels the love,and support,and that wherever he is that he is safe,and whatever he is going through I hope he knows it gets better. Harley if you can read this. I promise it gets better. Stay safe. So someday you look can back,and you can tell some kid going through a rough patch, that it gets better.
Much love.

Just subscribed to his YouTube hope he feels the love,and support,and that wherever he is that he is safe,and whatever he is going through I hope he knows it gets better. Harley if you can read this. I promise it gets better. Stay safe. So someday you look can back,and you can tell some kid going through a rough patch, that it gets better.
Much love.

'I just want him home' says mother of missing teen Harley Dilly

PORT CLINTON - The mother of missing local teen Harley Dilly, who has not been seen for 10 days, wants nothing more than for her son to return home safely, according to posts she made on social media.

Heather Dilly, Harley’s mother, recently spoke out through various posts on social media, including a video shared on Facebook where she was visibly distraught.

“I just want him home. I need him, I love him so much; he is my little boy. I miss his hugs and him making me feel better,” Heather Dilly wrote in one of the posts she shared on her Facebook page.

She also addressed the devastating toll Harley’s disappearance has taken on her family.

While there has been an outpouring of support in spreading the word to help find Harley, as the case continued to garner national media attention, the Dilly family also has been subject to incessant online bullying. Many posts and comments made on various Facebook pages appear to target the Dilly family, especially Heather and her husband, Marcus Dilly.

“I don't know how to face some people. I was always a proud and secure person,” Heather continued in the Facebook post. “Now I just want to stay home and wait for Harley's return.”

Heather said she has been constantly breaking into tears at home but needs to stay strong in front of Harley’s little brother.

Harley went missing after leaving for school between 6 to 7 a.m. Friday, Dec. 20.

He was last seen wearing glasses, a maroon “puffy” jacket, gray sweatpants and black tennis shoes. He has brown hair and green eyes.

More than a dozen local, state and federal law enforcement agencies and other organizations have assisted in the search for Harley, which has covered over 150 acres.

According to Port Clinton Police Chief Rob Hickman, as of Tuesday, Dec. 31, there is no additional information regarding the case.

Hickman said last week investigators had finished combing through numerous hours of video recorded from around the surrounding community that they have been able to access.

warning bad language..never seen his other videos talk like this one,said he had to walk to school in 34 degree temp.
Thanks for posting Demetra. I watched the entire post and see a smart young man who is apparently dabbling in things we never want any kid to. He sounds bright and creative and just a kid that needs more structure and attention.

BTW, walking in 34F weather isn't child abuse, but I was concerned by what appeared to be completely inadequate attire for that cold.

As to Harley's whereabouts? I think Harley is hiding out at someone's home while they are away for the holidays, or someone's summer cottage aided by a stealthy friend(s). I really do hope I'm right and that he will pop up by the end of the week.

Time to resurface Harley!

Amateur opinion and speculation

Last edited:
Thanks for posting Demetra. I watched the entire post and see a smart young man who is apparently dabbling in things we never want any kid too. He sounds bright and creative and just a kid that needs more structure and attention.

BTW, walking in 34F weather isn't child abuse, but I was concerned by what appeared to be completely inadequate attire for that cold.

As to Harley's whereabouts? I think Harley is hiding out at someone's home while they are away for the holidays, or someone's summer cottage aided by a stealthy friend(s). I really do hope I'm right and that he will pop up by the end of the week.

I pray you're right. I really do.

I will also suggest that LE (if they haven't already) look carefully at the accounts of Harley's top "fans". He may have set up a new YouTube profile documenting his current situation - that they may be following.

Thanks for posting Demetra. I watched the entire post and see a smart young man who is apparently dabbling in things we never want any kid to. He sounds bright and creative and just a kid that needs more structure and attention.

I agree that walking in the cold isn't child abuse and i am not pointing fingers at mom,however it is a bit odd that if mom was home or able to take him as{ he said he asked her} then why would you let your child walk not even really dressed for the weather? My baby is 32 he doesn't have a car i asked my boss the last two mornings if i could be late if i stayed over a little so i could drive him 6 blocks to work because it was 37 here.I understand we are all different but i just feel he is such a lonely boy and looks after himself a lot.all jmo

Teens tend to brag, and make things up to fit in. Perhaps even more so when trying to get followers on YouTube. I wouldn’t necessarily take what he’s saying in this video as absolute truth.

I agree that walking in the cold isn't child abuse and i am not pointing fingers at mom,however it is a bit odd that if mom was home or able to take him as{ he said he asked her} then why would you let your child walk not even really dressed for the weather? My baby is 32 he doesn't have a car i asked my boss the last two mornings if i could be late if i stayed over a little so i could drive him 6 blocks to work because it was 37 here.I understand we are all different but i just feel he is such a lonely boy and looks after himself a lot.all jmo

Is she able to drive with her health issues?
Does she have her own vehicle?

Yes, this kid pulls at my heartstrings too. However, didn't the Mom just have a medical issue (or at least according to his YT video). Perhaps she didn't feel up to driving that morning or was taking meds that didn't agree with operating a vehicle? Who knows. But yes, the kid gets to me too, and he appears to need some additional attention (from the armchair perspective).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members