OH OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Balloon Boy in Colorado? If his parents had successfully pulled off the hoax they just might have gotten the tv show they were trying to pitch. Just wondering if this could have started as a way for HD to get a bunch of attention to up his viewership and popularity and then something/someone turned bad. I do not expect a good outcome. Just hoping it was an accident if he is gone.

Remember Balloon Boy in Colorado? If his parents had successfully pulled off the hoax they just might have gotten the tv show they were trying to pitch. Just wondering if this could have started as a way for HD to get a bunch of attention to up his viewership and popularity and then something/someone turned bad. I do not expect a good outcome. Just hoping it was an accident if he is gone.
Yeah. No matter the scenario, this won’t have a happy ending.

I tend to believe that this started off as something within Harley’s control, and devolved from there.

Too much time has passed.

Prayers tonight as always Harley for you to be safe and warm somewhere hanging out tonight. We won't stop looking, even though everyone brings something different in our backgrounds and opinions we are all firm in searching for you for as long as it takes ...TES Prayers for y'all out there as well, all the SARS always in our prayers Thanks very much for all you do. MOO.

I've actually wondered that exact thing, which is why I was so concerned when I saw that he had posted on his channel about a YTer who apparently committed suicide by jumping off a bridge.

It's not outside the realm of possibility that HD thought a similar gesture would garner as much attention.

JMO.

I've actually wondered that exact thing, which is why I was so concerned when I saw that he had posted on his channel about a YTer who apparently committed suicide by jumping off a bridge.

It's not outside the realm of possibility that HD thought a similar gesture would garner as much attention.

JMO.
Hadn’t seen that and obviously hoping that’s not the case. Can you post a link and time stamp?

Yeah. No matter the scenario, this won’t have a happy ending.

I tend to believe that this started off as something within Harley’s control, and devolved from there.

Too much time has passed.

Agree with your assessment. Having said that:

The 40+ hour reporting delay is still lurking menacingly in the background.

I'm struggling to reconcile that gaping window of time with the idea that HD left the house voluntarily.

JMO.

Looking at that map, I wonder why point 66 is so far away from the rest. Why would they just have the one point but nothing from the group to there.

why is point 107 showing a grey x instead of a blue bubble? It’s on the bay at gypsum. ?

Agree with your assessment. Having said that:

The 40+ hour reporting delay is still lurking menacingly in the background.

I'm struggling to reconcile that gaping window of time with the idea that HD leaving the house voluntarily.

JMO.

I know what you mean. As I see it, that’s a close secondary possibility.

This was death by misadventure, or something nefarious that occurred close to home.

It all comes down to off that image is of him.

JMO.

Despite his obviously difficult family there is nothing that points me to him being a suicidal, or even a danger seeking kid. In all of his videos he is happy, often mischievous, but not seeking danger. Why victim blame him at this point? Why even see him as suicidal?

As a therapist I have profiled this kid, I don't see him as suicidal. That sounds like what people who are close to him would like to purport as a justification. It doesn't mean it is true.

Well that got me into trouble when I profiled the people around him and the law enforcement in the area. Let's just say that if/when a body is found, maybe a competent forensic autopsy should be performed.

Yes I do believe Harley is no longer with us. It saddens me to say this.

I am just an old fart with a lot of opinions and a lot of heart. I will leave it up to you young sleuths to find the answer.

To the managers of this board, if I have overstepped my bounds, I am sorry. This is all my own opinion, both professionally and personally.

Last edited:
Despite his obviously difficult family there is nothing that points me to him being a suicidal, or even a danger seeking kid. In all of his videos he is happy, often mischievous, but not seeking danger. Why victim blame him at this point? Why even see him as suicidal?

As a therapist I have profiled this kid, I don't see him as suicidal. That sounds like what people who are close to him would like to purport as a justification. It doesn't mean it is true.

Well that got me into trouble when I profiled the people around him and the law enforcement in the area. Let's just say that if when/if a body is found, maybe a competent forensic autopsy should be performed.

I am just an old fart with a lot of opinions and a lot of heart. I will leave it up to you young sleuths to find the answer.

Have you seen this video?? Time stamp 4:30. HD is aware enough to know how his mental state is to let everyone know, BUT he lets people know how he is doing in his video's so that's a plus. He uses his channels to vent and his gaming is an outlet. IMO. To me it's a healthy outlet, but hey what do I know, I'm the mom of an 18 y/o. I SHOULD have a 14 y/o, and I have a 9 y/o. I feel bad for this kid knowing what I hear in the background of these video's isn't sunshine and rainbows and I can't help but wonder if it's always like that, or do we just catch the bad days.
Anyway, here's the video I am referring to:

Have you seen this video?? Time stamp 4:30. HD is aware enough to know how his mental state is to let everyone know, BUT he lets people know how he is doing in his video's so that's a plus. He uses his channels to vent and his gaming is an outlet. IMO. To me it's a healthy outlet, but hey what do I know, I'm the mom of an 18 y/o. I SHOULD have a 14 y/o, and I have a 9 y/o. I feel bad for this kid knowing what I hear in the background of these video's isn't sunshine and rainbows and I can't help but wonder if it's always like that, or do we just catch the bad days.
Anyway, here's the video I am referring to:
If every day is a bad day, then that says a lot. This is not a happy family, not by any stretch.

But if it factors in, who knows?

Well that got me into trouble when I profiled the people around him and the law enforcement in the area. Let's just say that if/when a body is found, maybe a competent forensic autopsy should be performed.

To the managers of this board, if I have overstepped my bounds, I am sorry. This is all my own opinion, both professionally and personally.
Hi Desert Dude,

Welcome to Websleuths. We welcome professionals here. Please see this link to verify your professional status Rules - Etiquette & Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr