Recovered/Located OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that ILLEGAL? You cannot do that if they are minors, can you?
Fourteen years old is way too young to be put out of the home, locked out and I consider it child abuse and totally unacceptable. IMO.
FWIW, I asked my almost 14 year old if she had ever heard of friends being subjected to being locked out of the house and her expression was one of concern. Thankfully she has never heard of any friend being subjected to anything like this. She has a boyfriend who has problems with parents and mom apparently abandoned him with a meth addiction but she has never heard of anyone being locked out for any reason. I’m appreciative because I couldn’t imagine locking any teenager out without their phone let alone otherwise. Surely as parents we realize that the world we live in is nowhere as safe as what it used to be? I cannot fathom leaving any child, even an adult to fend for themself in the dark and cold. We are their protectors always and if they can’t trust in us then who do they turn to?

The closest Wal-Mart is about 4.3 miles away, open 10-7 daily.

Interesting.

That's definitely a walkable distance.
It would probably take a little over an hour to walk that far.

Given that it opens at 7 am and he was seen living his house at 6:08, I'm pretty sure LE would have done their due diligence and reviewed store security footage from that day.

JMO.

The video is still there. People are just confused. Harley has THREE you tube channels.
It’s on his “ultimategamingjr” account titled “I’m scared”. Click link, click videos.

UltimateGamingJr

The locked out video ("I'm Scared) is from over a year ago is it not? 2018.

I think many are confused that it is recent or just prior to the disappearing and his disappearing is linked to the event.

I don't even know if the more recent"broken phone" event is related.

Just some thoughts.

does anyone know if Harley had a bike? Back in the 80s when I grew up everyone had one and we literally rode everywhere; to the mall and an area where we had an arcade/movie theatre/pizza joint place etc
I know we’ve seen video of him leaving on foot but seriously wondering if he had access to a bike? TIA!

Anyone on here keeping an eye on his snapchat? Have there been changes to his avatar? Who would have access to his snapchat?

Edit: Is his SM ie. Snapchat allowed to be discussed? Because what the avatar is now is very disturbing. Snapchat handle: theonlydilly420

Is that account actually his? 420 refers to cannabis.

does anyone know if Harley had a bike? Back in the 80s when I grew up everyone had one and we literally rode everywhere; to the mall and an area where we had an arcade/movie theatre/pizza joint place etc
I know we’ve seen video of him leaving on foot but seriously wondering if he had access to a bike? TIA!

It's entirely possible HD has a bike; however, LE absolutely, positively, without question would have advised the public that his bike was missing and would have included a description and/or photo of his bike in the missing poster.

I'm confident his bike, if he has one, is still at the home.

LE said nothing appeared to be missing from the home…except HD.

JMO.

Last edited:
It's entirely possible HD has a bike; however, LE would have absolutely advised the public that his bike was missing and/or would have included a photo of his bike in the missing poster, so I'm confident his bike, if he has one, is still at the home.

LE said nothing appeared to be missing from the home…except HD, of course.

JMO.
Yeah, that would be a very important detail. If a child goes missing with a bicycle, they always provide a description of it.

Is that account actually his? 420 refers to cannabis.

Jumping off this post, a thought: If there is a 420 connection, maybe he knows/has a “dealer” that is not a friend from school, etc.

In other words, where does he get his weed, IF he doesn’t get it from classmates/friends?

Could there be a creepy older weed dealer?

—-

ETA: This reminds me, some people buy weed via SM, CL & FB. Just saw a case here where the buyer, a sweet girl who wanted donations on her birthday to a senior dog sanctuary, was robbed and killed by three teens.

Could he have met someone for weed?

Last edited:
I hope and pray Harley can be found and brought home safe..However i think Thursday night is a big concern what happened prior to Friday morning? [MOO}. I have not heard one statement that Harley was seen at home Thursday night after returning from the friends, not even what time he went to bed before or after parents? Did he mention not feeling well Thursday night before bed? Was he just upset about something and went to his room? The only thing i heard is his friends father told him to go home around 7 pm.Maybe i have missed some information has anyone else heard any information about Thursday night?moo

Jumping off this post, a thought: If there is a 420 connection, maybe he knows/has a “dealer” that is not a friend from school, etc.

In other words, where does he get his weed, IF he doesn’t get it from classmates/friends?

—-

ETA: This reminds me, some people buy weed via SM, CL & FB. Just saw a case here where the buyer was robbed and killed by three teens.

A ton of people put this number in their social media profiles. I think he probably did it for the reason that most kids his age do it:

To be cool.

A ton of people put this number in their social media profiles. I think he probably did it for the reason that most kids his age do it:

To be cool.

Yeah but wouldn’t you have to have smoked weed previously to put that? Maybe he just smoked weed a few times with friends? But if he was buying weed he’d have to get it from somewhere. Who? Moo. Would someone put this on their profile who never smoked weed?

Could be nothing, but worth noting, moo.

Yeah but wouldn’t you have to have smoked weed previously to put that? Maybe he just smoked weed a few times with friends? But if he was buying weed he’d have to get it from somewhere. Who? Moo.
No, not necessarily. That reference is ubiquitous.

Every single kid his age knows what it means, and sees it everywhere.

Gamer tags, memes, social media profiles, songs, etc.

—-

ETA: This reminds me, some people buy weed via SM, CL & FB. Just saw a case here where the buyer, a sweet girl who wanted donations on her birthday to a senior dog sanctuary, was robbed and killed by three teens.

I just really don't see him as using cannabis. MOO. Just a vibe I get. I can't find that account name as his, either, but that may just be my searching methods. I hope to high heaven he was not owing anyone money for drugs or seeking them.

Excellent, thank you. I’ll get these over to the media thread for reference as well (if not already there).

(Dear Mods, can we please link the media thread in the main threads and rename the title correctly? Tia. Flagging post.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member